Viva Cuervo!

[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/ZTUNn.jpg?1?6344[/img]
[b]
Jose Cuervo with a Parasol[/b][/center]

[quote][size="4"][b]Sparta-Paraguas Friendship and Assistance Pact[/b]

I. Non-Aggression: Neither of Paraguas or Sparta’s nations may attack the other alliance.

II. Intelligence: Sparta and Paraguas must share any intelligence that is senstitive to the security of the other alliance involved.

III. Economic Cooperation: Seeing as how Sparta and Paraguas inhabit the same color sphere, cooperation on trades will be explored, along with technology trading.

IV. Assistance: Both Paraguas and Sparta may give each other assistance of any kind, be it in the form of any kind of military action, financial support, or any other kind of potential help.

V: Communication: Sparta and Paraguas are to communicate regularly and as often as possible.

VI. Cancellation: If either party wishes to cancel this treaty, they must provide 72 hours notice, during which all the above articles will be in effect.[/size]

[b]Signed for Paraguas,[/b]

Roquentin, Gran Parasol
xoindotnler, El Regente Paraguense
Biff Webster, Parasol de Extranjeros
Leerjet, Parasol de Financia
Unkajo, Parasol de Guerra

[b]Signed for Sparta,[/b]
Tulak Hord, King and Tequila Fanatic[/quote]

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXgBsONgbGs"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXgBsONgbGs[/url]

Interesting. Congratulations to my friends.

How exactly? Are you actually going to do something? I don't think you really have the capital to be threatening people given you've already went and raided another protected alliance. If you think they remotely care about what you think, ha. And I even said, I'm not calling anyone in if you attack us and I don't feel like it. No flashpoint or in here, my dear. You're going to have to do your own dirty work.

Let's see: NG throws around threats based off a treaty signed by two alliances that don't like NG to begin with after raiding both Ubercon and R.O.C.K and angering people in the process. I'm surprised no one made a KoFN style thread. Where's Alterego when you need him?

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Marneus Calgar' timestamp='1332321360' post='2941101']
What is this ... I don't even ...

[u][b]Edit[/b][/u]: Did you Sparta really too stupid to Roquentin?
[/quote]

It's an ODoAP. I don't understand the issue. I don't really see how it's problematic to sign with a fast growing alliance that can provide trades and tech sellers. There's the liability argument to be made, which has already been addressed.

It's also not the only treaty I'll be signing in the short-term, so I guess you're going to have that as a stock response.

The idea that I somehow would willingly endanger alliances I sign with is funny when I have repeatedly made my stance clear on the issue.

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1332321527' post='2941102']
It's also not the only treaty I'll be signing in the short-term, so I guess you're going to have that as a stock response.
[/quote]
I'll get creative with the next ones, promise. :ph34r:

I still think a treaty with you brings an alliance closer to extinction, but I guess that's just my opinio- never mind.

[quote name='Marneus Calgar' timestamp='1332321782' post='2941103']
I'll get creative with the next ones, promise. :ph34r:

I still think a treaty with you brings an alliance closer to extinction, but I guess that's just my opinio- never mind.
[/quote]

How exactly? What is going to happen? Are they going to attack Sparta for signing with someone? It'd be funny to say the least and I don't think such a venture would garner a lot of support amongst the non-core alliances. It's only problematic if you're concerned with pissing people off who already don't like you.

I mean, considering you've joined an alliance where any treaty with it was more or less a sentence to an actual unavoidable rolling, it's an odd point for you to make.

I think I may have mentioned it in the NATO-NPO signing, and was entirely spot on, except NATO didn't get involved for other reasons.

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1332321527' post='2941102']
It's an ODoAP. I don't understand the issue. I don't really see how it's problematic to sign with a fast growing alliance that can provide trades and tech sellers. There's the liability argument to be made, which has already been addressed.
[/quote]

I understand your concern Roq, Sparta is a huge liability these days. Smart move not going full mutual defense with those hippies.

[quote name='Leet Guy' timestamp='1332339956' post='2941149']
I understand your concern Roq, Sparta is a huge liability these days. Smart move not going full mutual defense with those hippies.
[/quote]

I was saying I was the liability and doing a cost benefit analysis of treatying me. I guess it could be interpreted the other way, but Sparta has more tech buyers than we do.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1332341156' post='2941155']
I was saying I was the liability and doing a cost benefit analysis of treatying me.
[/quote]

I have no idea why an alliance as irrelevant and insignificant as yours would be a liability :mellow:

[quote name='Leet Guy' timestamp='1332341532' post='2941157']
I have no idea why an alliance as irrelevant and insignificant as yours would be a liability :mellow:
[/quote]

Me too, but people like Marneus think so.

We certainly aren't as big of a liability as post-terms NPO, who thought FAN would attack them right out the gate.

Edited by Roquentin

There again, I've more to do than simply get the message through. I haven't started. Let's get this show on the road. Let's make it obvious: Paraguas is off and rolling.