TSA Restoration Movement

[center][color="#8B0000"][u][b][size="5"]The Shadow Accord and The Nephilim of Termina Joint Announcement[/size][/b][/u][/color]

[img]http://images.wikia.com/cybernations/images/b/ba/TSA_Flag.png[/img]

[size="4"]The Nephilim of Termina will cease to exist today. [u]They will remain under the protection of the Apparatus throughout the exchange of nations between the two alliances.[/u]

The leaders of the Nephilim of Termina are acting against the constant threat of inactivity threatening to kill The Shadow Accord. So on behalf of our friends in TSA, and by the request of TSAs allies, we are returning.

This is a restoration movement and [b][u]not[/u][/b] a full takeover of The Shadow Accord by The Nephilim of Termina. A mix of former founders and long time members of the Shadow Accord are acting upon good nature and will to help get The Shadow Accord back in action.

The restoration government of The Shadow Accord will be as follows:

ConRed
DarthRevan
Algolei
Herr Schmidt

WorldPeace (the current Supreme Chancellor of The Shadow Accord) will be offered a spot back in government when he returns from inactivity.

The Shadow Accord Forums: http://s15.zetaboards.com/The_Shadow_Accord/index/

Temporary IRC Channel: #cn-tsa --- We are currently working on restoring #tsa[/size]

tl;dr The Nephilim of Termina merges into The Shadow Accord and offers assistance in an inactive time.
[/center]

Confirming that [b]The Apparatus will be protecting the Nephilim of Termina[/b] until everyone's moved over.

:)

Good job guys, I like this choice.

Edited by King Ernie

[quote name='King Ernie' timestamp='1331090314' post='2934896']
Confirming that [b]The Apparatus will be protecting the Nephilim of Termina[/b] until everyone's moved over.

:)

Good job guys, I like this choice.
[/quote]

Love our steampunk allies

I wish you all the best, but am saddened in the way this was done. By my reckoning, if you were that concerned about TSA, you would not have left enmasse to form TNoT. I think you saw an opportunity and took it. So glad you have graciously said you will offer WorldPeace a gov spot in the alliance he is the legitimate leader of. Has a long time friend of TSA I see this as a hostile takeover, no matter how many allies requested it.

Gambona, my friend, you should know you can always bring concerns to any of us here. But to see this as hostile without knowing how extensively it's been discussed behind the scenes is hardly fair for either party.

I can assure you and anyone with concerns, this is far from hostile. Come and chat if you like.

Good move, friends, you know you have our support, TSA and TNoT. :wub:

glad to see you guys back under the TSA AA :)

always glad to have you fellas as allies :D...though, ConRed, you know I'll show no mercy if you muck things up while WP is gone ;)

[quote name='Prodigal Moon' timestamp='1331091993' post='2934922']
Losing a splinter group right after a damaging war is a dangerous situation; I've been there myself. Glad to see you guys all back under one roof.
[/quote]

Thank you, please stop by?

[quote name='gambona' timestamp='1331093170' post='2934929']
I wish you all the best, but am saddened in the way this was done. By my reckoning, if you were that concerned about TSA, you would not have left enmasse to form TNoT. I think you saw an opportunity and took it. So glad you have graciously said you will offer WorldPeace a gov spot in the alliance he is the legitimate leader of. Has a long time friend of TSA I see this as a hostile takeover, no matter how many allies requested it.
[/quote]

I promise this is not hostile. We have full support of all the active members of TSA, and our allies. In fact, theres not a single person Ive spoke to (except maybe you?) that did not want this to happen... I agree that forming TNoT might have been more detrimental at the time... but know that when we left there was still many members active in TSA... including Outsiders and EG who were planning to leave, but building it up so that it would be fine... and We and WP had every intention of staying close and cooperating our alliances... however WP has had internet and computer troubles... its not his fault. and hes not incompetent... Its simply that his RL issues and Internet&Computer problems are keeping him from managing TSA. We hope just as much as you do that he returns...

[quote name='Randalla' timestamp='1331095152' post='2934938']
Gambona, my friend, you should know you can always bring concerns to any of us here. But to see this as hostile without knowing how extensively it's been discussed behind the scenes is hardly fair for either party.

I can assure you and anyone with concerns, this is far from hostile. Come and chat if you like.

[/quote]

Thanks Rand, your support means the world to us.

[quote name='Avery du Troiseau' timestamp='1331095335' post='2934940']
I'm DoWing TSA. They keep touching my junk when I fly.
[/quote]

Come at me bro!

[quote name='Lurunin' timestamp='1331097395' post='2934949']
glad to see you guys back under the TSA AA :)

always glad to have you fellas as allies :D...though, ConRed, you know I'll show no mercy if you muck things up while WP is gone ;)
[/quote]

Ill be walking the plank eh?

[quote name='Rogal Dorn' timestamp='1331121707' post='2935004']
best of luck to TSA. inactivity sucks!

wiki updated with all pertinent info, http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/The_Nephilim_of_Termina
[/quote]

Thanks! Ill be over that way soon to clean up TSA's wiki and add final comments to TNoT. You're the best <3

Very happy about this: the guys at TNoT were those I talked most to during last war, but it was very sad to see TSA drop from over 30 members to 14. Good luck on countering inactivity, and looking forward to hear about your progresses :)

[quote name='Randalla' timestamp='1331095152' post='2934938']

[/quote]

Did the government of TSA request/approve this or not?
If they did not, then it is most certianly an unauthorized takeover performed presumably against the will of TSA's government.

Perhaps I'm missing something, but it looks to me as if this was done on the request of The Apparatus and not on the request of TSA. If that is the case, it paints a pretty clear picture that The Apparatus doesn't understand what the word "sovereignty" means.

It might not be done in malice, it might have the best interests of TSA in mind, but if an alliance isn't active enough to save its own skin, even by being active enough to ask for somebody else's help themselves, then it doesn't really deserve to live.