AGW con Paraguas

Monster

[b]Preamble[/b]: As two black team alliances, AGW and Paraguas come together in the interests of mutual defense against potential threats.

[quote][b]Article I.[/b] Sovereignty

Both signatories shall retain their sovereignty and shall not take any action, directly or indirectly, that would threaten the sovereignty of the other signatory.

[b]Article II.[/b] Non-Aggression

Both signatories pledge to refrain from any attacks upon the other, be it directly or indirectly. Both signatories shall not condone any acts of aggression toward the other. Both signatories also pledge that diplomacy shall be the first action taken in any incident.

[b]Article III[/b]. Mutual Defense

An act of war upon one signatory is to be considered an act of war upon the other and will be responded to with all available force.

[b]Article IV.[/b] Optional Aggression

If a signatory wishes to pursue a offensive war and a request for assistance.

[b]Article V.[/b] Cancellation

If either signatory wishes to cancel, they must provide a 72 hour notice during which all of the above articles in effect.

[b]Signed for Paraguas,[/b]

Roquentin, Gran Parasol

[b]Signed for AGW Overlords,[/b]

Unruly, President[/quote]

I can't thank AGW Overlords enough for this opportunity.

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1330283161' post='2928605']
Honestly, no one "important" moves fast. AGW is a great alliance to have a treaty with. Not sure what you were expecting.
[/quote]

Did you just call AGW unimportant? That's a pretty crappy thing to say about your only treaty partner...

Hello Foot? Yeah, it's Mouth. Wanna come over?

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1330290013' post='2928705']
I don't force people to break up trade circles until they're ready.

"important" was put there for a reason quotation marks dummy
[/quote]

I'm really not sure you should be calling me the dummy here.

Your implication that AGW was less than important because the speed in which they signed a MDoAP with you was made by you, not by me.

No, that wasn't my implication. You're just putting your best efforts to paint me in a negative light. The point rather is, major alliances tend to be bogged down in procedure and I didn't ask any of them for an MDoAP.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1330290309' post='2928709']
No, that wasn't my implication. You're just putting your best efforts to paint me in a negative light. The point rather is, major alliances tend to be bogged down in procedure and I didn't ask any of them for an MDoAP.
[/quote]

Oh, so it's not that AGW is unimportant, they're just a minor alliance. Ok, all better now. [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Edit: Added eyeroll for clarification of my meaning.

Edited by Micheal Malone

[quote name='Micheal Malone' timestamp='1330290347' post='2928710']
Oh, so it's not that AGW is unimportant, they're just a minor alliance. Ok, all better now. [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif[/img]

[/quote]
Just stop trying.

His point was that he preferred AGW Overlords as opposed to any of the alliances that are more politically prevalent. As is denoted by the fact that he went to them first and foremost.

Congratulations, guys!

Edited by Wilhelm the Demented

[quote name='Wilhelm the Demented' timestamp='1330298720' post='2928837']
Just stop trying.

His point was that he preferred AGW Overlords as opposed to any of the alliances that are more politically prevalent. As is denoted by the fact that he went to them first and foremost.

Congratulations, guys!
[/quote]

That's not how I took it based on his reaction to the initial question. The way it came across to me was more of a "This is all I could get on short notice" type of response. However, everyone entitled to their own opinion. That's what makes this world great, right? Now, the better question is how Sparta feels after having kicked him out to see him treatied to an ally.

[quote name='Micheal Malone' timestamp='1330290347' post='2928710']

[/quote]

It was in quotations because he was mocking Bob Ilyani's view of what important is. He even went out of his way to verify it in his next sentence.

Edit: I just saw you actually made more posts trying to point this out like you actually had an "a-ha!," moment or something. You just look silly.

Edited by IYIyTh

Are you seriously trying to leverage statements of fact? AGW [i]is [/i]both minor and unimportant; picking them makes sense for the reasons cited in addition to the other obvious advantages. If you want to start an alliance [i]now[/i], you don't ask some monolithic bureaucracy, you ask a nimble alliance.

Good luck, Roq.

[quote name='Micheal Malone' timestamp='1330290159' post='2928707']
I'm really not sure you should be calling me the dummy here.

Your implication that AGW was less than important because the speed in which they signed a MDoAP with you was made by you, not by me.
[/quote]

Yes, it isn't at all possible Roquentin used the quotation marks to highlight the word was not his but someone elses'. Trying to attribute someone elses' words to Roquentin then ridicule him for it is pretty lame. I doubt he considers AGW unimportant at all else he'd have not signed the treaty.

Well said. Schatt pointed it out, and nimble is the best way to describe it. I always favored being nimble within Umbrella and did not like being bogged down in procedure like "our members have to chit chat about blahblahblah" in order to be friends or "let's argue it out for 3 weeks even though we're going to do it anyway."

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1330309099' post='2928975']
Are you seriously trying to leverage statements of fact? AGW [i]is [/i]both minor and unimportant; picking them makes sense for the reasons cited in addition to the other obvious advantages. If you want to start an alliance [i]now[/i], you don't ask some monolithic bureaucracy, you ask a nimble alliance.

Good luck, Roq.
[/quote]
So nimble all it takes to form a treaty is to contact the leader of a band of nomads without even a forum home.

Nimble enough to defend Paraguas if anyone attacks them? That would be interesting to see. Basically, Paraguas is still treaty-less.