Kaskus/Mongols MDoAP treaty

Guest lord bitburg

Guest lord bitburg

Because the goals of KasKus and Mongols are similar and we are working together, Kaskus and MONGOLs are entering a MDoAP for the benefit and strength of both Alliances
Exact language will follow as Lord Caparo, Emporer of Kaskus is working on it.

Signed Lord Bitburg MONGOL HMFIC

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[center][URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/525/kaskuslogo.png/][IMG]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/5697/kaskuslogo.png[/IMG][/URL][/center]

[center][quote]The kaskus MONGOLs Treaty

Article 1.

This treaty consists of Kaskus and MONGOLs

Article 2.

We will defend each other should the other come under attack.

Article 3.

We may, or may not attack alliances together.

Article 4.

We Roll Together until the time comes where we dont enjoy fighting much any more
in which this treaty will be null and void after 48 hours.

[/quote]
[/center]
[center]Signed for MONGOLs

Lord Bitburg, MONGOL HMFIC

Black Sheep, Lord of War

Spandonia, Chief Engineer

Signed for Kaskus,

Emperor: Lord Caparo

Regent: Sigelopisan

Imperial Minister: gantanX

Minister of Defence: Blackorchid

Imperial Advisor: Suryanto Tan

Founder: Semutjoget
[/center]

Edited by Lord Caparo

[quote name='dunhill2071' timestamp='1330169156' post='2928080']
We'll see
[/quote]

I would like you to know that the situation between Mongols and GOONs started before the signing of this treaty. We knew what we were getting into and have discussed it all.

Other than that, we are lucky to have allies like Mongols who will fight againts EXTORTION.

[quote name='Lord Caparo' timestamp='1330178074' post='2928115']
I would like you to know that the situation between Mongols and GOONs started before the signing of this treaty. We knew what we were getting into and have discussed it all.

Other than that, we are lucky to have allies like Mongols who will fight againts EXTORTION.
[/quote]
That's GOONS*

And demanding reparations or equivalent entertainment for aiding people we're at war with is [I]not[/I] extortion.

[quote name='Lord Caparo' timestamp='1330178074' post='2928115']

[/quote]

So this is a deliberate action to interject yourself in matters that you have no business sticking your nose in for no reason other than spite. Got it.

[quote name='Emperor Marx' timestamp='1330201052' post='2928231']
So this is a deliberate action to interject yourself in matters that you have no business sticking your nose in for no reason other than spite. Got it.
[/quote]

We arent joining a war that Mongols started. Our members are free to do what they want however, i cant stop them.

This treaty was being signed before anything was happening, i only spoke to GOONs and Mongols doesnt use irc much at all, and to be honest it was easier to sort out wasnt it?