Revivolution-X ^ 2

[center][img]http://i48.tinypic.com/30d8h2b.png[/img][/center]
[color="#9932CC"]
[b]Ladies and gentlemen, [/b]

It has been 2 years since Nebula-X was reformed. We did not have an ideal start but we overcame all obstacles and proved our ill wishers wrong.
We have had ups and downs just like any other alliance, however the fact is that we have remained united and will exist until admin pulls the plug.

We will like to thank our allies, who have always been there for us in the good and the bad. We got your back just like you have ours ;)

o/ Baps
o/ Valhalla

On a side note:-
Recently Principality of Zeon merged with \M/ and formed "The Combine". Initially, they carried our treaty over to this new alliance, however we have decided that it is in the interests of both alliances to start building a new relationship, therefore our treaty is hereby terminated. We wish TC the best of luck.

That will be all.

Very Respectfully,
Members of Nebula-X[/color]

A new relationship? Interesting. I wasn't exactly aware anything was wrong with the old relationship. Sorry, but I can say that we won't be actively pursuing this "new relationship" you speak of with you. Best of luck to you in your future.

[quote name='Emperor Marx' timestamp='1327030384' post='2903329']
I don't know why anyone would want to sign with Nebula X in the first place, let alone carry an already pre-existing [s]mistake[/s] treaty over.
[/quote]

To be fair it was Bloodfurys alliance... so not exactly full of dem smarts

[quote name='Emperor Marx' timestamp='1327030384' post='2903329']
I don't know why anyone would want to sign with Nebula X in the first place, let alone carry an already pre-existing [s]mistake[/s] treaty over.
[/quote]
If my FA path went that direction, I'd be more than happy to sign with NX because I know firsthand that they have more balls than most alliances.

[quote name='Jens of the desert' timestamp='1327284651' post='2905141']
Alliance Affiliation: New Sakura Order

Hmmm, what pedestal do you think you are making this observation from?
[/quote]

The BF is a bloody idiot one, but it's nice to see you are back to ass kissing jens.
Hey remember that time you were scared of BF that you asked me (when I was FEAR gov) to protect your one man AA?

[quote name='BloodFury' timestamp='1327374208' post='2905946']
It's good to see that people are starting to refer to me as "The BloodFury". I wonder what title I shall receive next from the cesspool that is New Sakura Order.
[/quote]

Actually he wasn't. If you read his post, you'd actually see it was not a title and was in fact answering Jens's question.