Alchemy DoW

Archmage

[center][IMG]http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh17/kaylee1975/Cybernations/Flag4.png[/IMG]

As war engulfs this [u][i]-Adj.-[/i][/u] world, the time has come to throw the [u][i]-Noun-[/i][/u] into the [u][i]-Noun-[/i][/u]. We here at Alchemy have always [u][i]-Verb-[/i][/u] with our allies at MK. Once more the call of war has reached us at our [u][i]-Noun-[/i][/u] and we wondered, is all this fighting really needed? I mean do we need to shove our [u][i]-Noun-[/i][/u] up another alliances [u][i]-Noun-[/i][/u] just to prove how [u][i]-Adj.-[/i][/u] we are. Is life that cheap? Can't we be happy just building our [u][i]-Adj.-[/i][/u] nations and making friends with some of the [u][i]-Adj.-[/i][/u] people here on Bob? IS WAR THE ONLY ANSWER????

You bet your [u][i]-Noun-[/i][/u] it is.

[b]Alchemy declares war on [u][i]-Alliance-[/i][/u] in support of our allies[/b].

Singed:
[i]Archmage, Minister of War
Becks for Dinner, Minister of Internal Affairs
Kae Lee, Minister of Finance
King John Philos VI, Minister of Foreign Affairs[/i]

Answers: tanks, home base, awesome, crazy, ran, haggis, ass, fire, MHA, crappy, nations, and stupid.[/center]

Oh a puzzle, let me give it a try =)

[quote]
As war engulfs this FIRE world, the time has come to throw the HOMEBASE into the FIRE. We here at Alchemy have always STUPID with our allies at MK. Once more the call of war has reached us at our ASS and we wondered, is all this fighting really needed? I mean do we need to shove our HAGGIS up another alliances TANKS just to prove how CRAPPY we are. Is life that cheap? Can't we be happy just building our STUPID nations and making friends with some of the MHA people here on Bob? IS WAR THE ONLY ANSWER????

You bet your NATIONS it is.

Alchemy declares war on STUPID in support of our allies.

(Answers: tanks, home base, awesome, crazy, ran, haggis, ass, fire, MHA, crappy, nations, and stupid}[/quote]

o/ Alchemy

Edited by TRON IX

[quote name='Drai' timestamp='1324011319' post='2879561']
"Anything but Harmless"
[/quote]
You and I both know I'm not a representative of MHA, I simply want to nuke everything.

[quote name='SirBombAlot' timestamp='1324011681' post='2879578']
Something about ghosts or something. We just grabbed our proton packs off our backs and we split.
[/quote]
better retort I suppose.

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1324038178' post='2879806']
MHA sure needed quite the bit of firepower on it for being such a terrible alliance.
[/quote]

Yes, that's exactly what this is. Are you just playing dumb on purpose or do you really think anyone would need help to deal with such a blob of inefficiency and uselessness like MHA?