I'M ON A BOAT!

Lurunin

[center][img]http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/1548/officialflag450x250.png[/img]

There once was a time where people and alliances both deplored pre-emptive strikes and wars for past grudges. There once was a time where alliances valued Friends > Infra. What ever happened to things to make these once proud visions become warped? Whatever happened to the idea where you would burn for even a PIAT ally if they were being declared on for trumped up charges such as a grudge from 2-3years ago? It is these kind of actions that make me shake my head everytime I read the filth being posted here today. When I first started being active around these parts I was finding more civilized conversations than not, now that I look around it's nothing but filth and “do something about it” posts.

It is with these today that I come forth to say that we in no way have ever condoned pre-emptive strikes, nor will we ever and we will burn rather than see our allies be subjected to war due to one's either paranoia or blue balls.

It is with no remorse that the Pirates of the Parrot Order hereby issue a Declaration of War against the Hooligan alliance.

p.s. I do have to apologize for the actions of one of my members, unfortunately it seems he was a bit trigger happy. A special apology goes out to Walsh who we had to give the go around to thanks to the jumper[/center]

[quote name='Lurunin' timestamp='1323754371' post='2876239']

It is with these today that I come forth to say that we in no way have ever condoned pre-emptive strikes, nor will we ever and we will burn rather than see our allies be subjected to war due to one's either paranoia or blue balls.

[/quote]

FYI, the alliance you are defending has participated in pre-emptive strikes during WotC. I'd have you ask the alliances that were preempted, but none of the exist anymore. Coincidence? Maybe. <cue ominous music>

UBD, Genesis and Nueva Vida were on the receiving end though

[quote name='janax' timestamp='1323756585' post='2876279']
FYI, the alliance you are defending has participated in pre-emptive strikes during WotC. I'd have you ask the alliances that were preempted, but none of the exist anymore. Coincidence? Maybe. <cue ominous music>

[/quote]

This is true.

[quote name='janax' timestamp='1323756585' post='2876279']

[/quote]

our allies during WotC (ANA) were actually pre-empted :P that doesnt mean we support it then nor now

also, drudging up alliance leaders from 2-3 years ago (before Karma even) to make these actions seem legit is still kinda pushing it isnt it?

Edited by Lurunin

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1323755994' post='2876270']
I still think preemptive strikes are cool, but good luck against the odds.
[/quote]

This isn't a pre-emptive strike.

PPO is allied to MHA, a mutual ally you share. They aren't jumping over treaties...

The context on these posts are hard to discern so I might be wrong as to your and Lord Janax's intent.

Edited by IYIyTh

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1323757507' post='2876296']
This isn't a pre-emptive strike.

PPO is allied to MHA, a mutual ally you share. They aren't jumping over treaties...

The context on these posts are hard to discern so I might be wrong as to your and Lord Janax's intent.
[/quote]

It was referring to the OP's message about preempts. I don't share anything with anyone atm. :>

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1323758800' post='2876318']
It was referring to the OP's message about preempts. I don't share anything with anyone atm. :>
[/quote]

That was my second guess.

Also: Damn you. :)

[quote name='Xanth' timestamp='1323758679' post='2876315']
1 parrots tech tastes really good
2 nice surprise fail, learn to control your military when trying to blitz
3 bring it!!!
[/quote]

every alliance has jumpers, especially low ns members with an itchy trigger finger :P

believe me we've been chewing his head since, especially for giving both our alliances such a head ache