the Phoenix Federation Announcement

Judge X

[center][img]http://images.wikia.com/cybernations/images/5/50/TPF_War_Flag.png[/img][/center]

Pursuant to the "Hell has come to Elysium and BAPS loves it Accords", The Phoenix Federation declares war on Sparta.

Judge X, [i]Evil Overlord[/i]
Daeryon, [i]Evil Underlord[/i]

Admir, [i]Phoenix Magistrate[/i]
memoryproblems, [i]Phoenix Magistrate[/i]
igotsacane, [i]Phoenix Magistrate[/i]

JBone, [i]Ember[/i]
grahamkeatley, [i]Ember[/i]

AceKing, [i]Minister of War[/i]

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know Schatt... I have no idea what the heck is going on here... first FAN and now SPARTA... it's almost like the world has lost all sense of self :(...

It's my true hope we can all get past this and sing Kumbaya around the BBQ pit as I Start to smoke the "baby" back ribs..

Good luck in rustling up some Spar-ta-ribs for the BBQ tomorrow night... Hopefully there is a bit more meat on dem bones! :)

oo/

Yeah Yeah... drunk posting is NOT my forte... *where's RV when you need a good Drunk Post??*

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1323583419' post='2873412']
This is getting more dumb by the day.
[/quote]
You say that like you expected otherwise. I have a theory, actually; as the GRL rises, more poeple seem to be losing control of what little mental faculties they have.

[quote name='deathcat' timestamp='1323583868' post='2873433']
I know Schatt... I have no idea what the heck is going on here... first FAN and now SPARTA... it's almost like the world has lost all sense of self :(...
[/quote]

There was no need for anyone else to hit Sparta. If BAPS couldn't handle them then they just completely suck. I hope you and your Bronies burn for this one.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1323584234' post='2873458']
There was no need for anyone else to hit Sparta. If BAPS couldn't handle them then they just completely suck. I hope you and your Bronies burn for this one.
[/quote]
If ODN is so upset its government can act like a government and do what governments do: Make decisions and levy positive or negative sanctions. Don't like it? If RIA can fight on two sides of a war, ODN can. Better yet, leave the war. But then again, let's not pretend like ODN still has all this concern for Sparta. Why shouldn't your coalition fellows curbstomp your MDoAP partner if ODN is doing worse and attacking direct allies itself?

Edited by Schattenmann

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1323584556' post='2873475']
If ODN is so upset its government can act like a government and do what governments do: Make decisions and levy positive or negative sanctions. Don't like it? Leave the war. But then again, let's not pretend like ODN still has all this concern for Sparta.
[/quote]

Unfortunately, I'm not government. You're barking up the wrong tree.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1323584398' post='2873470']
Yeah, I'm trying to figure out whether or not you were calling me a baby or something :blink:
[/quote]

uh... I could never get THAT drunk bud. ;)

Besides, I'm a fan of your style of civil discourse... that and I'm too old to start calling people names without it getting called child abuse! :P

Either way, a chance to dance with Trinite and that Crazy German Willie who wears marching band fatigues... thats a great day!

*yeah.. I know I'm in peacemode folks.. :ph34r:

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1323584234' post='2873458']
[/quote]

Thank you for the well wishes. As with the current theme of declaring for past wrongs, we are VERY late to that party. We've been on the short end of curbstomps, bad CB's, Bottom of dogpiles in defense of friends and allies... but this is Personal! I made a HUGE BBQ spread for them but Sparta has completely ignored our invitations to dine with us... Just because it's a bit hot where we live...

So I'm here to invite SPARTA again to the BIG BBQ at the POW Camp BBQ Pit... Here to go over the menu, daily specials and the wine list is your Maitre d' Devlin:
[IMG]http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii253/Deathcat_photos/tekken__devil_jin_flames_4_by_amanda18sato-d37n368.png[/IMG]

Spicy Cajun is the specialty BBQ tonight ;)

Also, Trinite, you can have a seat next to the pit :D

[quote name='deathcat' timestamp='1323586021' post='2873536']
Thank you for the well wishes. As with the current theme of declaring for past wrongs, we are VERY late to that party. We've been on the short end of curbstomps, bad CB's, Bottom of dogpiles in defense of friends and allies... but this is Personal!
[/quote]

If your declaring for past grudges then please hit TLR next. Remember when Athens burned you to the ground? When you hit TLR, bring the Bronies with you.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1323586129' post='2873542']
If your declaring for past grudges then please hit TLR next. Remember when Athens burned you to the ground? When you hit TLR, bring the Bronies with you.
[/quote]

We burned Athens to the ground in WoTC. And had a good fight with them last war as well as the other members that went on to make up TLR. Personally I like TLR and have nothing against them at all. Good bunch of people. We've fought them plenty in their previous incarnations, nice to fight on the same side of them for the first time.