A Statement from The Phoenix Federation

[center][img]http://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k577/cntpf/tpf-tpc.png[/img]

[size=6]The "It Feels Like Hell In Here" Accords[/size][/center]

Building upon the bonds of a strong friendship, The Peoples Community and The Phoenix Federation(hereafter referred to as the "signatories") have come together for the following agreement.

1. Signatories agree to share any information that is pertinent to the safety or interests of the other.
2. Signatories agree not to commit acts of hostility against the other, including but not limited to military attacks and espionage.
3. In the event that one signatory is attacked, the other is encouraged to come to their assistance militarily, financially, or diplomatically, however they are in no way obligated.
4. Should a signatory wish to wage a war of aggression, they may request the assistance of the other signatory, although the other signatory is in no way obligated to provide assistance.
5. In the event that either signatory violates article 1 or 2 of this agreement, it shall be immediately considered null and void.
6. Should either signatory wish to terminate this agreement, they may do so following providing notice in private to the other signatory 72 hours in advance.

[u][b]Signed for The People's Community[/b][/u]

[i]The Assembly[/i]

[u][b]Signed for The Phoenix Federation[/b][/u]

Judge X, [i]Evil Overlord[/i]
Daeryon, [i]Evil Underlord[/i]

Admir, [i]Phoenix Magistrate[/i]
memoryproblems, [i]Phoenix Magistrate[/i]
igotsacane, [i]Phoenix Magistrate[/i]

JBone, [i]Ember[/i]
grahamkeatley, [i]Ember[/i]

TL;DR: Optional Defense, Optional Aggression.

Edited by memoryproblems

[quote name='The Big Bad' timestamp='1323059823' post='2863096']
We will be defending NPO by attacking GOD. Since thats the new way wars are fought.
[/quote]

Shouldn't that be Attacking NPO to defend NPO before GOD comes in to defend us preemptively?

oo/TPF
oo/TPC