Legion/Tetris War Stats

Unknown Smurf

[s]I know gopher watches the score in the sanction race thread, but for those of you that want to see a breakdown of stats, I'm going to give it a go, I'm sure it won't be as good as UE's stats, but its what you got, so enjoy.

Google Doc with stats is [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?hl=en_US&hl=en_US&key=0AqaCrij7SLiidGk0MmE4eXFBcGZJTThCX1paSy1hREE&single=true&gid=0&output=html]here (click)[/url].

If you have any suggestions about what categories to add, what to remove, layout etc. Let me know.[/s]

EDIT: This one is better: https://docs.google.com/a/terpmail.umd.edu/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvhBDJVbPEMSdDJIY1E0U1lwZ2s5NVlXU1pjQ0JBc0E&hl=en_US#gid=0

Edited by Unknown Smurf

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Country titles please, a graph should be completely self-explanatory. Good job otherwise but maybe have total bloc statistics as well. If you have a spreadsheet anyway you can make it practically do the math itself.

PS If that came off as rude I apologize. Just constructive advice and its a good spreadsheet, I hate working with those things myself.

Edited by Comrade Korey

Updated.

-Added names
-Took out nukes received stat (its impossible to count received nukes versus sent nukes if you use the in-game nuke counter. Other than that I don't know how to count how many successfully hit)

Note: NS change is for just that day.

Edited by Unknown Smurf

Added NsO.

Added a stat to compare the NS change between the legion's side and Tetris' side. It's at the top, the higher the number, the more damage Legion is doing...

They are currently taken 3 times the amount of damage away from the opposing forces than they opposing forces have taken from them.

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1317808196' post='2816964']
Added NsO.

Added a stat to compare the NS change between the legion's side and Tetris' side. It's at the top, the higher the number, the more damage Legion is doing...

They are currently taken 3 times the amount of damage away from the opposing forces than they opposing forces have taken from them.
[/quote]

as pointed out in another thread, you are spouting BS.

Tetris lost a 90k nation while you gained a 100k nation.

[quote name='Turin' timestamp='1317808997' post='2816969']

[/quote]

I was much closer to 90k than 100k and the guy who surrendered was 75k but yeah.. I see what you mean, but here think of it this way:

That's a 165k swing (- 90k from legions side plus 75k to Tetris'), according to that spreadsheet, the net change for Tetris' side is 128441+42820= 171,261.

Still slightly in the Legions favor, though not as lopsided as I thought it was.

Edited by Unknown Smurf

[quote name='KuroNeko' timestamp='1317810262' post='2816978']
You can't really work out how anything is going this short into the conflict.
[b]I assume legion will be running out of money by day 3[/b] and that's when the NS will start to drop, however.
[/quote]

Some of them are bill locked already.

[quote name='KuroNeko' timestamp='1317810262' post='2816978']
You can't really work out how anything is going this short into the conflict.
I assume legion will be running out of money by day 3 and that's when the NS will start to drop, however.
[/quote]

True, just getting it started for the long haul. Lets wait and see what happens.

[quote name='Turin' timestamp='1317808997' post='2816969']

[/quote]
You didn't "lose" a 90k NS nation, he's right here:
[quote name='Memnochcca' timestamp='1317707295' post='2815827']
I surrender to legion, I barely log in, this was not a war I started and I hate getting blindsided, so I surrender.
[/quote]
See, it was easy to find him. He surrendered to Legion; his NS is Tetris NS lost due to the war. Suck it up.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1317826390' post='2817086']
You didn't "lose" a 90k NS nation, he's right here:

See, it was easy to find him. He surrendered to Legion; his NS is Tetris NS lost due to the war. Suck it up.
[/quote]

Wait....I swear that guy was NSO at one point and surrendered from us in some war in the past :blink:

Maybe that's just the MoIA in me but Im pretty sure he's a chronic surrenderer :P

[quote name='Krunk the Great' timestamp='1317827033' post='2817092']
Wait....I swear that guy was NSO at one point and surrendered from us in some war in the past :blink:

Maybe that's just the MoIA in me but Im pretty sure he's a chronic surrenderer :P
[/quote]

I am going to poach him, he sounds perfect!

(I hope you dop not mind, Legion?)