UPN Statement

TECUMSEH

For those interested, I want to clarify the parameters of the on-going conflict with NG. UPN has received unconditional offers of support from its allies, and for that we are truly appreciative. However, this is UPN's problem stemming from a raid gone wrong. As such, UPN will deal with it on its own, and will not call on its allies to defend a bad raid. Period. We are in the process of attempting to resolve the issue with NG, and I have every expectation that a satisfactory outcome will be reached.

On a personal note, this conflict is one that truly hurts. I have spent a great deal of time getting to know NG and have a genuine like for them [both IC and OoC]. There are, e.g., few players I respect more than Mike and Arexes. So, I'm extremely disappointed that this dispute wasn't properly resolved. I'm also a bit disappointed NG didn't allow a little more leeway on our part to resolve this issue short of conflict. I understand they were under no obligation to do so, but I would have hoped that our relationship might have earned us a bit more. This doesn't really change my opinion of NG, whom I still like, but it does, as I've said, sting.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote]The UPN Fund has at this time raised 114,000,000 dongs in your support. Hopefully the monetary support of your friends helps you with getting out of this war in a timely manner. [/quote]

Thank you for your telethon efforts, Seerow, but I reckon we'll be able to resolve the problem on our own. Your charity and benevolence, however, in our deepest time of need, won't soon be forgotten.

Edited by TECUMSEH

If you were trying to hurt Tecumseh's feelings, you have succeeded! And unfortunately, his feelings regenerate at only 10% the speed of an average man's!

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1317319748' post='2811909']
Yet another alliance burns to "protect its friends". Boo.
[/quote]

It's really making a mockery of having treaties at all.

Edited by Crymson