Merging

DrummerMike

Well, I've hit a really good and bad point in my life right now.

I have a family member on their death bed, a brother in the hospital, and then i have countless school homework and a girlfriend who keeps me busy. So ive decided to merge forte with RIA. RIA will forcefully/willfully accept the merge.

As for me, there is a possibility of me deleting, or finding a sitter for the next several months... or i might be on like once every 3 weeks to collect and stuff

(im not one for long formal announcements)

Hopefully everything goes well,

For the last time,

DrummerMike
King of Forte

Edited by DrummerMike

[quote name='DrummerMike' timestamp='1316555583' post='2804696']
Well, I've hit a really good and bad point in my life right now.

I have a family member on their death bed, a brother in the hospital, and then i have countless school homework and a girlfriend who keeps me busy. So ive decided to merge forte with RIA. RIA will forcefully/willfully accept the merge.

As for me, there is a possibility of me deleting, or finding a sitter for the next several months... [b]or i might be on like once every 3 weeks to collect [/b]and stuff

(im not one for long formal announcements)

Hopefully everything goes well,

For the last time,

DrummerMike
King of Forte
[/quote]

Given the circumstances I bolded the path I think you should follow. I think it will produce the best possible outcome for you in this time of flux.

[quote name='William Blake' timestamp='1316563863' post='2804883']
Out of curiosity, what makes you say this? Personally, I've never heard of them, just wondering if I missed some interesting drama.
[/quote]

Probably something involving [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=103753"]this[/url] and [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=103768"]this[/url].

Drummer is not my best buddy, but under the circumstances putting him down is cheap and immature. I hope you never have a time in your life when you need people to support a difficult decision and have someone say something cruel to you.

It is people like that who are the reason CN is loosing people right and left. You should be ashamed. I know you're not. But you should be.

[quote name='Cerridwyn' timestamp='1316568426' post='2804952']
Drummer is not my best buddy, but under the circumstances putting him down is cheap and immature. I hope you never have a time in your life when you need people to support a difficult decision and have someone say something cruel to you.
[/quote]

Having watched many people die and come back to life over the years, I have become enured to most sob stories.

Drummer is not my best buddy, but under the circumstances putting him down is cheap and immature. I hope you never have a time in your life when you need people to support a difficult decision and have someone say something cruel to you.[/quote]

[OOC]I hope that my life never reaches such depths that I require support or affirmation from people I don't know on a forum largely populated by people younger than my children. Also, I haven't seen anyone put down the player behind 'Drummer', so you're railing against something that isn't happening.[/OOC]

[quote]It is people like that who are the reason CN is loosing people right and left. You should be ashamed. I know you're not. But you should be.
[/quote]

Wrong, wrong, correct, wrong.

[quote name='Alfred von Tirpitz' timestamp='1316585139' post='2805171']
Sorry about the RL blow-ups.

OP was a bit confusing, does RIA know about this merger?
[/quote]

I'm guessing they do now *points at im317's post*

[quote name='im317' timestamp='1316556384' post='2804715']
RIA will continue to protect the forte AA indefinitely.
[/quote]

Good luck and everything.

[quote name='Melancholy Culkin' timestamp='1316616677' post='2805287']
This is for the best.

[img]http://deinos.partytowne.ca/Smileys/default/emot-downsrim1.gif[/img]
[/quote]
I must say, I'm impressed.

Edit: off to watch Once Upon A Time In The West

Edited by Jens of the desert

It is people like that who are the reason CN is loosing people right and left. You should be ashamed. I know you're not. But you should be.
[/quote]

Ashamed? Cruel? Look it sweetheart, that moral high horse you're prancing around on has no place here. He chose to post it, he's fair game for every piece of !@#$ that comes here.

No mercy, no quarter and no shame. I don't like the cut of this guys jib, and you, for typing out this arrogant, self righteous tripe should be treated as highly suspect.

This is serious business, this is CN, you dig?