A Joint Announcement from Non Grata and IRON

MCRABT

For the past couple of months IRON and NG have continued to smelt metal together and to further our production of top quality metal, it is my pleasure to announce that we have decided to remould the Forge Accords:

[quote][center][img]http://img833.imageshack.us/img833/8589/forgeaccords2.png[/img]

Preamble
It is with great friendship and might that the Independent Republic of Orange Nations and Non Grata come together to solidify their belief in forbidden metallurgical principles.

Article I: Forging Metal

IRON and NG forged this treaty during the night in-between nuclear conflict, as such it is pure at heart and at peace. To reflect this they agree not to fight and damage the bonds in the principles put forth in the accords.

Article II: Segregation

While heating the treaty to white hot temperatures, both alliances remained segregated and in their pure form. Apart from NG, they managed to absorb Artigo and adopt Samus.

Article III: Sharing Wisdom

Metallurgy is an art form; different additions change the structure and properties of a material. As such, to ensure that the structure and material remains strong and undamaged the signatories agree to share wisdom when it pertains to each other's structures.

Article IV: Sharing Might and Armor

There are times when it will be needed to lend a hammer or a shield forged from this treaty. Should any third party strike the shield of either signatory then the other will duly cast his hammer upon them. Likewise should a signatory feel it necessary to draw its hammer in an act of aggression, the other has the option but not the obligation to follow suit. Chain mail makes flimsy armor and thus this treaty is non-chaining.

Article V: Shattering the Metal

If it is decided that the metal structure is flawed these accords can be cancelled after a 72 hour quenching.

Signed

For IRON,

[b]MCRABT[/b], President
[b]Cristoir[/b], Secretary of State, IRON Councilor
[b]Mia[/b], Deputy Secretary of State, IRON Councilor
[b]Blaskowicz[/b], Deputy Secretary of State, IRON Councilor
[b]Theophilos[/b], Minister of Internal Affairs, IRON Councilor
[b]Curufinwe[/b], Deputy Minister of Internal Affairs, IRON Councilor
[b]bcndwilson[/b], Minister of Defense, IRON Councilor
[b]Dodoei123[/b], Deputy Minister of Defense, IRON Councilor
[b]Queltocz[/b], Minister of the Vault, IRON Councilor
[b]Matt Miller[/b], Deputy Minister of the Vault, IRON Councilor

Signed

For Non Grata,

[b]Derwood1[/b], Triumvir
[b]Kriekfreak[/b], Triumvir
[b]KingXander[/b], Triumvir
[b]Gofastleft[/b], Advisor
[b]MiketheFirst[/b], Advisor
[b]Zoomzoomzoom[/b], Advisor
[b]d3filed[/b], Minister of Defense
[b]Stewie[/b], Minister of Foreign Affairs
[b]Lenin[/b], Minister of Recruitment
[b]Naabgamer[/b], Minister of Tech
[b]Diabloz[/b], Minister of Trades
[b]Feestaap[/b], Minister of Finance
[b]Rakshasas[/b], Minister of Admissions[/center][/quote]

Edited by MCRABT

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Even after resignation I continue to leave my mark on this world. :smug:

Seriously speaking, IRON and NG have been getting pretty close in these past months and I'm happy we finally have a MD level-treaty that shows the world how tight we are. I personally hold IRON very dearly and it shouldn't be a surprise when I say I'm looking forward to seeing both of our might joined together to crush our enemies. I sure as hell wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of that.