An Imperial Statement from the UINE

[center][img]http://www.cnuine.org/phpBB/styles/uinestyle/imageset/UINEbanner4.png[/img][/center]

Dear Members of the Cyberverse

Over two years ago, this Alliance was formed to make sense out of a chaotic world that was Planet Bob. The Union of Integrated National Entities was to create the stage for a "Common Sense Revolution" in the Cyberverse. A revolution that hoped to bring order to the chaos, to shine the light of all that was right on Planet Bob. These were not mere words that our founders put forward, but a core set of beliefs that were the bedrock of the UINE. For the last two year and four months, we stood tall with the giants of the Cyberverse. From guerrilla warfare in the KARMA War, to standing with our with our Polar Allies in the last war. We served up the lumps, and we took them as well. But, never did we lose sight of our birthright. Never did we shy from the banners we held high. Through it all, we maintained our integrity as the guiding light of the Cyberverse. Guiding it ever so slightly in the direction of Common Sense.

Sadly, times have changed in the Cyberverse. It getting smaller and smaller. The Cyberverse lost over 5000 nations since we came to be one fateful night in April, two years ago. It is getting harder and harder for micro-alliances like ours to survive. Like others in Bob, we saw that there was security in numbers. Not just in allies, but in members as well. We have witnessed several once proud Alliances merge with others to create larger entities. Many of us in UINE believed that this was the path to take. Over the last few weeks, we were contacted by quite a few Alliances about merging with them. We looked at all of them. Looked at their strengths and weaknesses. However, one stood out. That Alliance was The Imperial Order. Scorponok and his crew turned out to be first class people, as well as knowing where they were headed. We in UINE believed that the best way to celebrate the legacy of the UINE was to merge with an Alliance where we can do the most good. So, the Union of Integrated National Entities came into an agreement to merge with The Imperial Order.

In doing so, we are ensuring that the legacy of the Common Sense Revolution lives on to the shine the light of all that is right, and all that is wrong on Bob. And may that light shine on forever.

All members under the Union of Integrated National Entities will be protected by the Imperial Order for a period of thirty (30) days. Furthemore, anyone wishing to fly the UINE flag by recreating the UINE must receive permission from The Imperial Order.

Signed;
HRH King Raymond II, Last Emperor of the Union of Integrated National Entities.
Grumpdogg, Imperial Advisor
Apocalypsse, Internal Minister
Sgt. Smurf, Defense Minister
Mantooth, Foreign Minister
Askani the Rotund, Deputy Foreign Minister
The Archduke, UINE Ambassador

Some Shout outs:

Polaris, thank you for being there for us in the beginning. It was an honor to stand by your side.
MCXA, I am grateful to you for being our allies, and offering us aid when we were on our knees. Thank you.
Joe Stupid, you are a great friend and mentor. Any Alliance that has you is very fortunate.
To our friends in Sirius, thank you for allowing us into your halls. You are all great people.

On a personal note, Keve, wherever you are, I thank you for giving me the chance to redeem my CN life. I am sorry that the conditions did not allow for survival. Though we are no longer in existence, we made certain that your vision of the Commons Sense Revolution lives on, as it will in the Imperial Order.

Edited by Minilla Island

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[CENTER][IMG]http://i55.tinypic.com/148g4lg.png[/IMG][/CENTER]

Today is a great day; I welcome new friends & allies into Imperia. Together we can work as one to forge a greater path for our members, and to create a stronger community. I have had the pleasure of knowing UINE for a long time. Through Keve’s era and now through to the new era, I can honestly say through it all they have been great guys and it will be sad to see the UINE AA go. But I am looking forward to seeing what the future brings with our two houses united as one.

Good bye old friends, Welcome new brothers!

We welcome all members of UINE into TIO with open arms, and hope that we work together and gain new ideas from you.

[indent]As expected, the UINE AA ([b]Union Of Integrated National Entities[/b]) will be protected by TIO for a period of 30 days unless otherwise stated. To give UINE the respect she deserves as well as protection from raiders, the UINE AA ([b]Union Of Integrated National Entities[/b]) shall be protected from reformation unless consent is given from TIO.
[/indent]

With that I would like to announce the new government of TIO, since we’ve had a recent amount of shuffling around due to old members leaving and new friends joining.

[CENTER]
[color="#0000FF"]Imperial High Commander[/color]
[b]~ Scorponok ~[/b]
--
[color="#8B0000"]Internal Commander[/color]
[b]~ HRH King Raymond II ~[/b]
[color="#8B0000"]External Commander[/color]
[b]~ Stagger Lee (Facade) ~[/b]
----
[color="#008000"]Imperial Officer of FA[/color]
[b]~ Kahlan Rahl ~[/b]
[color="#008000"]Imperial Officer of IA[/color]
[b]~ Cao Pai ~[/b]
[color="#008000"]Imperial Officer of War & Defense[/color]
[b]~ Apocalypsse ~[/b]
[color="#008000"]Imperial Officer of Finance[/color]
[b]~ TodZumTeufel ~[/b]
[color="#008000"]Imperial Officer of Membership Affairs[/color]
[b]~ Empeyrus ~[/b]
[/CENTER]

With that I thank you for your time. If you have any questions feel free to catch me on IRC (#TIO). If you have beef to pick with us or just want to see what we're all about, head over to our forums and get a QnA going. We're pretty friendly people.

Scorponok;
[i]Imperial High Commander of Imperia, true leader of the Decepticons, wannabe fish monger and all round bad robot.[/i]

O7 UINE
O7 TIO
O7 MERGER SEASON

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1313278385' post='2780067']
Keve69, I will miss nuking you and having you send 50 bombers at me.
[/quote]

I don't remember New Pacific Order attacking UINE or did you go rogue?

Well anyway, bye UINE, can't say this was a supprise.

[quote name='Wilhelm von Berlin' timestamp='1313278177' post='2780064']
At last that atrocity has vanished.
[/quote]TGE surrendered last war to UINE. (while most of UINE's defending warslots were taken by other alliances)

Problem with UINE was that a lot was build around keve. Without him, not much happened. With his inactivity the way down of UINE started.

[quote name='LittleRena' timestamp='1313278951' post='2780074']
I don't remember New Pacific Order attacking UINE or did you go rogue?

Well anyway, bye UINE, can't say this was a supprise.
[/quote]
Hiro is in GOONS.

[quote name='jammar' timestamp='1313279066' post='2780077']
TGE surrendered last war to UINE. (while most of UINE's defending warslots were taken by other alliances)

Problem with UINE was that a lot was build around keve. Without him, not much happened. With his inactivity the way down of UINE started.
[/quote]

Thats the old TGE. The new TGE has never been in a war. Therefore we have never surrendered.