Olympus Novus

[center]Olympus no longer recognizes the legitimacy of anyone claiming to be the leadership of AcTi. None of these people has shown any interest in the well being of their alliance to this point. Therefore, we do not require their sign-off on the peace terms we have been trying to offer for days.

[img] http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y217/grendel-scrk/Olympus/OlympusFlag.gif[/img]

These are the terms under which Olympus is ending this war.

AcTi nations acted with valor in protecting their home, therefore, all AcTi nations will receive immediate white peace. There are no terms to be fulfilled.
All battles are to cease immediately and peace offers are to be sent to all opponents. There is a grace period for attacks until 23:59 Server time (11:59pm) on Monday, August 1. After that time, the attacking nation may be pursued to pay reparations for damages caused.

Olympus also offers temporary protection to remaining AcTi members except as noted below. In order to receive protection, nations must move to the Olympus Protected AA. The term of protection will be communicated in private with the members of the AA.

Sigrun Vapneir of Confederatio Aesir acted with valor in defending her protectors in AcTi, therefore, Confederatio Aesir will receive white peace. There are no terms to be fulfilled. Olympus also offers temporary protection to Sigrun.

Batallion will be engaged for a total of two full war cycles 3v1. There will be no further declarations on Olympus nations during the remainder of this time. At the end of the second cycle, Batallion will receive white peace and be free to go on his way. There is no term of protection being offered to the nation of Offensive Doctrine.

Olympus salutes the members of AcTi and wishes them Adminspeed on their journeys.

The Olympus Council of Titans
Grendel
President SO
Pansy
Buffalo Niagara
queenhailee[/center]

[quote name='queenhailee' timestamp='1312173863' post='2768894']
Olympus no longer recognizes the legitimacy of anyone claiming to be the leadership of AcTi.
[/quote]
[img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110525010450/callofduty/images/9/91/Okay_face_RE_Demotivationals-s251x239-157585.jpg[/img]

Oh well great to see it end.

[quote name='King Xander the Only' timestamp='1312175820' post='2768930']
You attacked him on a lame-ass CB, and now that you've got him in a chokehold, you're walking away. Why? Is it so you can just do it over again in another 3 or 4 months? Stop being !@#$%*^ and finish the job.
[/quote]
Xander my friend i expected better from you.

The alliance is disbanded, the leadership is nothing short of a cluster$%&@, most of the membership has moved off of the AcTi AA to the protected AA, Hell even Batt is now turtling.. whats left to finish off? PZI all of them? demand retarded reps?

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1312176282' post='2768935']
Xander my friend i expected better from you.

The alliance is disbanded, the leadership is nothing short of a cluster$%&@, most of the membership has moved off of the AcTi AA to the protected AA, Hell even Batt is now turtling.. whats left to finish off? PZI all of them? demand retarded reps?
[/quote]
Reps are dumb. Remove all of his infra and tech and I will be satisfied.

[quote name='King Xander the Only' timestamp='1312176979' post='2768946']
Reps are dumb. Remove all of his infra and tech and I will be satisfied.
[/quote]
I believe Xander is correct on this, and this would satisfy me a great deal, or at least remove enough of it so I can nuke him.

Edited by Mogar