Final(?) AcTi Announcement

As of this announcement, AcTi is officially disbanded. All members have been told to go to "Olympus Protected" until they find a new home, unless they want to fight Batallion's personal battles alongside him.

The peace deal was unable to be reached because Olympus informed me that the leadership dispute would need to be settled before the peace could happen. While I respect their decision, I do not agree with it, and decided that continued bloodshed of member nations should not happen because of a myself and Batallion quarrelling. Therefore, I disbanded AcTi. Batallion can keep fighting his war; I won't, and I will not try to make AcTi members fight it either.

Tedd.

Edited by Teddyyo

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1312005734' post='2767512']
This won't be the final announcement. Battalion will be along in due time to announce, once again, that AcTi is not disbanded.
[/quote]

Hence the question mark. I have told members they can stand alongside him and fight his personal battles if they wish. I get the feeling most won't, as 18/43 have already chosen not to.

Doesn't matter. A dozen or so will stay with Batallian. Even if AcTi disbands after that, Batallion will create an alliance called "Task Force 31" or something stupid like that, and it'll be as bad as AcTi was. RyanGDI did the [i]exact[/i] same thing when GDI got rolled.

Edited by Ryan Greenberg

[quote name='Ryan Greenberg' timestamp='1312006530' post='2767524']
Even if AcTi disbands after that, Batallion will create an alliance called "Task Force 31" or something stupid like that, and it'll be as bad as AcTi was.
[/quote]

Stay frosty, Battalion.

[quote name='KainIIIC' timestamp='1312006858' post='2767526']
MODEL BATTLESHIP SUNK!
[/quote]

If you don't mind shutting the $%&@ up, that joke got old a long time ago. And I honestly don't care if you have no hobbies you can be proud of, because I do, and I've figured out over the past few days that those make me a hell of a lot happier than a bunch of trolls on a message board. So go to hell.

Edited by Teddyyo

[quote name='Teddyyo' timestamp='1312007068' post='2767530']
If you don't mind shutting the $%&@ up, that joke got old a long time ago. And I honestly don't care if you have no hobbies you can be proud of, because I do, and I've figured out over the past few days that those make me a hell of a lot happier than a bunch of trolls on a message board. So go to hell.
[/quote]

This is even funnier when I look down and see more model ships in your signature.

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1312007388' post='2767535']
This is even funnier when I look down and see more model ships in your signature.
[/quote]

Actually, those are top-down views of ships drawn by a certain group affiliated with something I have fun doing. So, incorrect.

Even if one doesn't like the Batt guy, you've gotta hand it to him, his membership is pretty damn loyal. Must have done something right at some point to get the personality cult he seems to have.

Good luck to everyone involved in this.

[quote name='Teddyyo' timestamp='1312005457' post='2767506']
As of this announcement, AcTi is officially disbanded. All members have been told to go to "Olympus Protected" until they find a new home, unless they want to fight Batallion's personal battles alongside him.

The peace deal was unable to be reached because Olympus informed me that the leadership dispute would need to be settled before the peace could happen. While I respect their decision, I do not agree with it, and decided that continued bloodshed of member nations should not happen because of a myself and Batallion quarelling. Therefore, I disbanded AcTi. Batallion can keep fighting his war; I won't, and I will not try to make AcTi members fight it either.

Tedd.
[/quote]

Dam, I feel bad for the fa's departments dealing with this train wreck

[quote name='Teddyyo' timestamp='1312007068' post='2767530']
[/quote]

Calm down, pal. There isn't anything to be upset about. You can try piecing it back together with super glue and it'll be just as good.

[quote name='Emperor Marx' timestamp='1312008350' post='2767546']
Calm down, pal. There isn't anything to be upset about. You can try piecing it back together with super glue and it'll be just as good.
[/quote]

Hold on while I sell down my infra so you can try to raid me.

[quote name='xoindotnler' timestamp='1312008908' post='2767549']
Don't start to do silly things now, you are making great progress to becoming at least a little bit sane. :facepalm:
[/quote]

No, I did my best to get my members out of harm's way, and now I've pretty much decided to say "$%&@ this" now that this incident is over (for me)

Edit:
[quote name='Gloin' timestamp='1312008989' post='2767550']
Ted do you really think flipping out at the trolls and giving them what they want is going to make them go away? Think about it.
[/quote]

No, but I think some nukes will be a nice present. If only I wasn't in anarchy.

Edited by Teddyyo