Un-Imperial AcTi Announcement

We don't think it's very cute to formally declare war on a single member of an alliance and think we won't respond.

AcTi hereby recognizes an active state of war with Olympus.

On a side note, I do believe I made it clear using private channels that AcTi was in the process of disbanding/merging [b]within the next few days[/b] when you decide to declare war. Somebody over there at Olympus jumped the gun. AcTi is not disbanded. Have a nice, green day.

Teddyyo,
Second in Command, AcTi

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1311766579' post='2765108']
He's not, xoindotnler is . :awesome:
[/quote]
Xoin is our super-duper-secret PR official. He's supposed to post our announcements but he puts his own spin on them and posts them either really, really early, or really, really late. <3 Xoin

If AcTi truly is disbanding, then you guys will have no trouble surrendering, taking peace and moving on, while letting Batallion get what he deserves. If not, we'll be having fun.

[quote name='nutkase' timestamp='1311768683' post='2765137']
I think you just made wickedj and pansy the happiest people on planet bob.
[/quote]

Olympus is basking in this.

[sigh]Well, there goes not escalating the fight to the uninvolved parties of the dispute. [/sigh]

Oh well I'd like wish all the members of AcTi [except Battalion] to have a fun fight and maybe we can have some good times while this lasts. :D

By the way we like casualties more then Tech so no worries all good ;)

This is just sad. Stop trying to shag the dead horse called AcTi already. Call the private channels or what ever you like but its time to visit reality land an sea your leader stuffing his face and lying about everything to just get a bit more cake.

There is no leadership no membership or competence anywhere near AcTi, lies is all you get.

Edited by xoindotnler

[quote name='President S O' timestamp='1311768963' post='2765140']
If AcTi truly is disbanding, then you guys will have no trouble surrendering, taking peace and moving on, while letting Batallion get what he deserves. If not, we'll be having fun.

Olympus is basking in this.
[/quote]
To me, Olympus deciding to declare before we disbanded/merged was a slap in the face to AcTi. I knew not, before they attacked, of their intentions, and frankly, it doesn't make a difference to me. I do know Batallion is retiring anyways. But I wasn't gonna let these guys make the end an embarrasing one.

Here's to one last fight, o/AcTi

Edited by Teddyyo

[quote name='Teddyyo' timestamp='1311769546' post='2765145']
To me, Olympus deciding to declare before we disbanded/merged was a slap in the face to AcTi. I knew not, before they attacked, of their intentions, and frankly, it doesn't make a difference to me. I do know Batallion is retiring anyways. But I wasn't gonna let these guys make the end an embarrasing one.

[/quote]
How does that change what Batallion did? should we have let it go because AcTi is talking of merging/disbanding? hell, didn't we try to limit it so as NOT to affect the other members of AcTi?

The only person slapping your alliance in the face is your leader, that being said, good luck on the battle field and have fun.

[/quote]

AcTi as an entity did not have to respond. We were after Batallion, we're getting him. If you want to involve everyone else, than that is your choice. Could have walked away... but we're glad the rest of Olympus get's to enjoy it. So I should be thanking you for responding.

No matter how it ended, it was going to be embarrassing. For that you can blame Batallion.

[/quote]

You probably haven't read the IRC logs of your leader then if you're saying Olympus "slapped you in the face".

But then again, membership in Acti is based off ignorance and stupidity.

I do love how you're acting like Batallion didn't light a fire on your ass to get the rest of the alliance to burn with him.

[quote name='The Pansy' timestamp='1311769995' post='2765150']
How does that change what Batallion did? should we have let it go because AcTi is talking of merging/disbanding? hell, didn't we try to limit it so as NOT to affect the other members of AcTi?

The only person slapping your alliance in the face is your leader, that being said, good luck on the battle field and have fun.
[/quote]
It's not 'talk'. It's [b]certain[/b]. You guys chose to jump the gun and get yourselves into an alliance war rather than wait a few days when Batallion would be unaligned. I am open to negotiations, but this had to happen to show it is unacceptable for you to act unilaterally in attacking our member and say it's 'mercy' instead of coming to talk about it.

Tedd.

Edit: To clarify, I am not supporting what Bat said. I am responding to the brutish and disrespectful way Olympus has decided to treat AcTi's sovereignty. Other ways of resolving this (cough, waiting a half week for us to merge/disband) were tossed aside in favor of this.

On a lighter note, have fun fighting while this lasts :) I know I am

Edited by Teddyyo

So acti is fighting a war then disbanding? I don't see the logic in that. Especially when Olympus said they would not be attack any members apart from Bat. Is this just some PR stunt to get rolled and then have public opinion in favour of you for being a hurt puppy?

[quote name='Teddyyo' timestamp='1311772132' post='2765164']
It's not 'talk'. It's [b]certain[/b]. You guys chose to jump the gun and get yourselves into an alliance war rather than wait a few days when Batallion would be unaligned. I am open to negotiations, but this had to happen to show it is unacceptable for you to act unilaterally in attacking our member and say it's 'mercy' instead of coming to talk about it.

Tedd.
[/quote]
When its the alliance leader telling me to use it as a CB, who is there left to talk to?
Sorry Teddyyo, your annoyance on this one is very misguided.

[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1311770416' post='2765156']
Will you have more model boat propaganda art to go with this war?
[/quote]
Damn, beat me to it.

Regardless, Battalion and AcTi are a bunch of retards and I wish Olympus nothing but the best in rolling these idiots.