Congrats to Farkistan and the New Polar Order!

I was flipping through the CN Wikipedia the other week and noticed that the PIAT shared between the two alliances in the topic title had been upgraded to an ODP. I quickly ran to the OWF to wish them a hearty congratulations but was unable to find the announcement thread. I've come to find out that they've decided to not announce it to the world. It's such a shame. Such things should be celebrated and not shunned.

I have heard rumors that an arrangement has been agreed to by NpO/Farkistan to treat this union as an MDP+ level treaty but that for "political reasons" they had to word the treaty as being optional. Now, I'm not saying this is fact. Far from it. We all know how fickle rumors can be. Nevertheless, I've come here to offer my congratulations so here they are!

Congrats!

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1311301980' post='2760897']
Thank you.

Now finally people can stop to ask us about that, acting like it was a big secret. Learn with Feanor kids, CN Wikipedia is your friend. ;)
[/quote]

Or you know, you could have announced it and by extent, prevented this backlash.

Confusion.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1311301980' post='2760897']
Thank you.

Now finally people can stop to ask us about that, acting like if this was a big secret. Learn with Feanor kids, CN Wikipedia is your friend. ;)
[/quote]
To be fair, almost all treaties -- except FAN -- are announced on the OWF so that the public is aware of them. While the wiki is a fantastic source of information it can be wrong at times.

Oh and you're welcome! :)

Edited by Feanor Noldorin

[quote name='Wabooz' timestamp='1311302150' post='2760902']
I'd like to thank them for not doing so. I could do without another d34th vs crymson thread.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]It is a pity Polar made D34th their official spokesperson. I honestly preferred Grub.[/color]

[quote name='Feanor Noldorin' timestamp='1311302181' post='2760903']
To be fair, almost all treaties -- except FAN -- are announced on the OWF so that the public is aware of them. While the wiki is a fantastic source of information it can be wrong at times.

Oh and your welcome! :)
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Usually when a treaty is not announcement publicly the two parties are hoping its signing can slip unnoticed. Why Fark and Polar would not wish for the worlds' fond regards is beyond me.[/color]

Edited by Rebel Virginia

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1311302294' post='2760904']
[color="#0000FF"]It is a pity Polar made D34th their official spokesperson. I honestly preferred Grub.[/color]
[/quote]

I hate to quote myself but:

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1311297740' post='2760846']
Also anyone who thinks that my opinions represent Polaris' point of view must realize they are idiots, because I'm tired of say that it isn't the case.
[/quote]

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1311303217' post='2760920']
Logged on tonight just a wishin, hopin, and prayin for a TOP and Polar thread.
[/quote]
I'm sorry but this thread isn't about the alliance in which I'm a member of. If you were wishin, hopin and prayin for a Fark and Polar thread then I'm glad I could be of service!

Edited by Feanor Noldorin

[/quote]
This isn't a TOP/Polar thread, it's just a thread for all of us to congratulate FARK and Polar on their new treaty!

[/quote]
It will get there so why not help it along. TOP will think twice before hitting NpO now. Discuss.

It wasn't long ago that I'd mused aloud that NpO should get a new treaty with a semi-competent alliance, since we've already toured Siberia.

I only wish they'd trumpeted their new relationship status to the heavens so that I might have congratulated them directly.