Somebody New Arrives, Feeling Unassailable.

[center][img]http://209.85.62.24/214/66/0/p413379/SnafuFlag.png[/img][img]http://209.85.62.24/214/66/0/p413829/AxisOfficialFlag.jpg[/img][/center]

[size="4"][b][center][u]Axis Got SNAFU’d[/u][/center][/b][/size]

[b]Article I: Protection[/b]

SNAFU will aid Axis in any defensive wars, using diplomacy, military aid, or financial aid, unless the government of Axis requests that they not do so.

[b]Article II: Wars[/b]

In the event of a war involving their protectors, Axis will have the option to engage in that war, unless SNAFU requests otherwise.

[b]Article III: Communications[/b]

All communications between the two signatories will be civil, dignified, and friendly. Each signatory will inform the other of any information vital to their alliance's self interest.

[b]Article IV: Treaties[/b]

Axis is to inform SNAFU of any treaties they may sign as soon as the treaty is proposed. While this protectorate is in effect, Axis may not sign anything higher than an Optional Defense Pact.

[b]Article V: Uncertainty[/b]

Axis will follow the policy of “When in doubt, ask SNAFU.”

[b]Article VI: Cancellation of the Protectorate[/b]

Should either signatory wish to cancel this treaty for any reason, they will give the other signatory 72 hours notice, during which time this agreement will still be in effect.

[b][u]Signed for Axis[/u][/b]
AleX0827a – Prime Minister
eXcessium - Chancellor
hawkeyee – Minister of War
Cooke – Minister of Internal Affairs

[b][u]Signed for SNAFU[/u][/b]
Stetson76, Grand FUBAR
Madam CaVi, The Power Behind the Throne
Decrepdsol, Director of Illicit Affairs
Lord6Dread, Director of Making Nations Rich
Warmongrel, Director of Alliance Relations

tl;dr: Axis is protected by SNAFU until further notice.

Edited by Warmongrel

congratz axis...i know from personal experience snafu is the best....may your time with them be a good one...no worries thow one day you wont need them to protect ya...and then we all can stand side by side....

thousand-snafus

Eden

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' timestamp='1309837378' post='2749078']
How much money did you pay to have the vote on this treaty pass?
[/quote]

A paltry 5000 tech payable on the fifth Sunday in February of each year. We got an awesome deal!

Welcome to the family Axis, I hope this agreement will lead to bigger and better things. :D

[quote name='EdenGardens' timestamp='1309837316' post='2749077']
congratz axis...i know from personal experience snafu is the best....may your time with them be a good one...no worries thow one day you wont need them to protect ya...and then we all can stand side by side....

thousand-snafus

Eden
[/quote]

Thanksman, you guys are doing well so they must be worth it, Even with warmongel :D

On a side note, ya'll should pop over for a beer sometime : http://axis.forumotion.org/

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1309840747' post='2749120']
Guess SNAFU paid more than anyone else for this protectorate.
[/quote]

[quote name='Stetson' timestamp='1309839817' post='2749109']
A paltry 5000 tech payable on the fifth Sunday in February of each year. We got an awesome deal!Welcome to the family Axis, I hope this agreement will lead to bigger and better things. :D
[/quote]

This topic has been covered

[quote name='Wu Tang Clan' timestamp='1309950138' post='2750294']
I can honestly say I like most of Axis, and yet still hopes it dies a quick, yet painful death due to the actions of one member who happens to be in government.
[/quote]

i fear i am missing something . . .