Athena Meets ARES

[SIZE=7][center]Athena Meets ARES Treaty[/center]
[center][IMG]http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u62/raczack/CN/CSNFlag.jpg[/IMG] - [img]http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/1843/aresflagx.jpg[/img] [/center][/size]

[quote]Preamble:
In the recognition of mutual love and friendship, the Ascended Republic of Elite States and the Commonwealth of Sovereign Nations hereby agree to this treaty.

Sovereignty:
We agree that we were both Born This Way (Free and sovereign).

Peace:
Both signatories state peace between one another, and if disputes between both said alliances are to arise, they are to be resolved in a kind and sexy manor, non-violently and diplomatically.

Intelligence:
We agree to spread rumors freely to one another in a kind and fashionable way. (OMG did you hear Torchwood is sleeping with The Beast from X-men? :o)

Aid:
Money is important to us, (like obviously who is going to buy our Armani? ugh and Lizzies Versace), If either alliance is running low on said cash and puts in a request, either financially or diplomatically, the other signatory is to take this very seriously, no fake s*** that you get off the side of the street in NYC.

You Attack our Hood:
If you come in our hood and suckerpunch one of us, its considered an attack on the whole. Both signatories agree to immediately get their hood and come to our hood, and beat up Mr. Suckerpunche's hood, nuff said. (P.S. This is by any diplomatic, financial, and military aid possible).

We Attack your Hood:
Both signatories of this treaty may ask for assistance if one is about to go off and blow up someone's Hood, (and get their hoodrats to go whylen). This however is optional, and not mandatory. It is imperative that (before you blow up someones hood), you contact the other signatory at least 2 hours prior to the first attacks and DoW.

If one signatory attack your hood and your friend's hood attacks...:
...our hood then this treaty is viewed as an ODoAP.

Cancellation:
Should either party wish to cancel this treaty, then, we gunna find you... we gunna find you. But no rele you have to notify the other signatory 72 hours before hand.

tl;dr- were wicked awesome ;)[/quote]

Signed For ARES:
Supreme Commander- Jtkode
Minister of Foreign Affairs- Partymaster
Minister of War- BelkanFederation
Minister of Internal Affairs- Caossal

Signed For CSN:
Liz, Head of State, Minister of Penkybabyy, Former worst MoFA ever, All Star Reps Negotiator, ZI club Member.
SpacingOutMan, Deputy Head of State, Preacher of Liz, Defender of Beward, The Commonwealth's Right Hand, The Commonwealth's Blue Balls.
Gibsonator21 , Minister of Foreign Affairs, Defier of Laws, Liz's Moral Compass, The Commonwealth's Left Hand.
Dman, Minister of Defense, Deputy Inquisitor, Master Alchemist, Friendly Neighbourhood Warmonger.
Torchwood , Minister of the Interior, The God Warrior, That guy with the rainbow sig.
JesseBelle, Director of Recruiting, Lord of Awesome, Property of Liz. Winning!
Mila, Director of Finance.
Requia, Director of Science!

Party in #ARES ;)

Woop woop!

In before the "lolCSN", "Bad move ARES", or "lolCSN again" comments. And to everyone who cares: yes, this was approved by Xiphosis. Deal with it.

ಠ_ಠ

o/ CSN
o/ ARES
o/ Torchwood having to do explicit things with a rainbow above his head (and no, this is not a sexual comment)

[quote name='SpacingOutMan' timestamp='1308710344' post='2738088']
Woop woop!

In before the "lolCSN", "Bad move ARES", or "lolCSN again" comments. And to everyone who cares: yes, this was approved by Xiphosis. Deal with it.

[/quote]

More like terrible move ARES, and lolCSN doesn't even start to describe it :P

Gratz on the treaty!!

Yay us.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1308710529' post='2738095']
I read the title and thought this was an Athens-ARES treaty first and went "wtf?" then I realized Athens was dead. :(

Congrats to our allies in ARES.
[/quote]

But your allies in CSN can go to hell, right? :P

Edited by Gibsonator21

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1308712010' post='2738122']
EDIT: I stand corrected. They got their old channel back.

Also, this clearly isn't the alliance I once called home.
[/quote]

Less QQ, more pewpew.

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1308712324' post='2738131']
Do me a favor and tell that to your new allies, it's obvious my attempts to let them know haven't worked.
[/quote]

Yes, RoK has changed. Want a cookie or a biscuit, your choice? Let's not make this into another SF!-ROK thread; we already have about 15 of those floating around over the past month and a half.

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1308712324' post='2738131']
Do me a favor and tell that to your new allies, it's obvious my attempts to let them know haven't worked.
[/quote]

Hey guys remember RoK? Cause once I RoK went to the store and I bo- RoK ught a banana and then I RoK took the bus home and that entire time I couldn't stop remembering RoK because Bob couldn't keep from bringing his god awful alliance up in every thread.

I'm sorry - what were you saying? RoK.

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1308712010' post='2738122']
EDIT: I stand corrected. They got their old channel back.

Also, this clearly isn't the alliance I once called home.
[/quote]

LOL Ragnarok complaining about alliances changing policy