5 for the Price of 2!

A few days ago, PC and iFOK merged. And a few days after that, Athens, =LOST=, and GR merged. We thought this was pretty great, so the five of us decided to merge together as well. Because it was on such short notice, we've named the alliance 5ive, after my favorite boyband.

We'll be posting details of the merge later. For now, enjoy the classic sounds of this great band: [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GjTvV3bAt8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GjTvV3bAt8[/url]

[center][size="7"]Merger Madness[/size]
[i]An ODOAP[/i][/center]
Article 1.
Non-Aggression
The Last Remnants and Non Grata will not fight each other, spy on each other, or say bad things about each other.

Article 2.
Intelligence
Both The Last Remnants and Non Grata agree that they will share any information with eachother that might threaten the security of the other.

Article 3.
Defense
If one signatory is attacked the other has the option to enter the conflict in defense.

Article 4.
Aggression
If one signatory aggressively enters a conflict, the other has the option to enter the conflict along side.

Article 5.
Cancellation
Should one alliance decide this pact no longer fits into their best interests, 72 hours must pass before it is considered null and void.

[i]Signed for Non Grata:[/i]
MiketheFirst, Triumvir
Arexes, Triumvir
KingXander, Triumvir

Derwood1, Advisor
Gofastleft, Advisor
zoomzoomzoom, Advisor

[i]Signed for The Last Remnants:[/i]
Rush Sykes, Triumvir
Mandellav, Triumvir
Shamed, Triumvir

Voodoo, Minister of Foreign Affairs