The Moltres Accords

[center][IMG]http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/3393/moltresgodoffirebyjohwe.png[/IMG][/center]

[size="6"][center]The Moltres Accords[/center][/size]

[center]After much delegation between both Phoenix Fyre and Team Rocket, this treaty shall signify that Team Rocket shall not engage in aggressive military pursuits against Phoenix Fyre on the condition that no signatory of Phoenix Fyre comes into contact with Team Rocket in any context. If, in the event that Phoenix Fyre obtains a protectorate treaty, then this contract shall remain in effect until both sides resolve their differences and fix their relations. On a separate note, Graniteknight is to be permanently barred from entering the #cnrp channel and the CNRP as a whole until differences between Graniteknight and Franz Ferdinand have been resolved, if this ever happens at all.

Signed for Team Rocket,

Franz Ferdinand, Leader of Team Rocket
Lutai, Executive of Team Rocket

Signed for Phoenix Fyre,
Graniteknight[/center]

[16:04] Sargun: Franz, why are you such a [removed]
[16:04] Franz: It's how I roll.
[16:05] Sargun: You can't ban michi from #cnrp
[16:05] Franz: Yet his alliance can stop him entering it.
[16:05] Sargun: No, they can't
[16:06] Franz: If you can see any rules broken, please, feel free to bring them up.
[16:06] Franz: Both sides agreed to the treaty, Michigan was well within his rights to decline it.
[16:06] Sargun: No, but if you continue to do [removed] things and advertise my channel I'll make sure that SLCB drops your protectorate
[16:07] Sargun: what happens after that is up to you
[16:07] Franz: Do it, [removed].
[16:07] Franz: That's all I have to say.
[16:07] Franz: Get SLCB to drop me.
[16:07] Franz: I'd love to see you try.

Isn't it good to see that a member of the Cult of Justita has the audacity to make threats at the glorious Team Rocket? This isn't on my friends, and I believe that it is worth the Cult of Justita to explain the actions of Sargun and why he dares to threaten another alliance, don't you think? Now, please tell me, Sargun, what makes you have the power to decide the fate of my alliance?

[quote name='Franz Ferdinand' timestamp='1308410520' post='2733934']
Isn't it good to see that a member of the Cult of Justita has the audacity to make threats at the glorious Team Rocket? This isn't on my friends, and I believe that it is worth the Cult of Justita to explain the actions of Sargun and why he dares to threaten another alliance, don't you think?
[/quote]
Explanation:
It looks like he was calling you a jerk.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1308411697' post='2733948']
Explanation:
It looks like he was calling you a jerk.
[/quote]
[16:06] Sargun: No, but if you continue to do [removed] things and advertise my channel I'll make sure that SLCB drops your protectorate

Then how does he explain his actions here?

[quote name='Franz Ferdinand' timestamp='1308411823' post='2733952']

Then how does he explain his actions here?
[/quote]
Looks like run-of-the-mill CNRP doo-doo slinging to me, use your magic missile.