Hunchback Wars

[quote name='Prodigal Moon' timestamp='1307641189' post='2727970']
So when an AA that's a "legit" target approaches you to introduce themselves, do you raid them until an agreement is in place? The difference from any other inter-AA friendship is that your agreement involves a predator adopting its prey.
[/quote]

For real did you just say that? Do you know how stupid that makes you sound? Pretty damn hilarious LAWL. You have a alteregoesqe style to you.

Ask AoO if they were coursed into protection...............................................................Answer, NO!
Check to see their war page and see if any GOONS nation has ever attacked them/raided them.................Answer, NO!
Ask AoO if they were indeed the ones who approached us before DoE here, (this was months ago btw).........Answer, YES!
Ask yourself how stupid did I just sound when typing the above idiotic comments..........................Answer, Very!

You clearly have absolutely ZERO clue about GOONS or goons business, but if you are to indeed speculate, at least make it good.

Obligatory ROFLECOPTERSLMAO at your dumb-ass comment.

I'm going to elaborate

Ao0 approached us seeking protection months ago, they thought us (GOONS) would be the best match for them. The reasons are, they have a similar sense of humour, they raid, as do we. We have the best match for ANS, If you checked their stats you would see their new guys and our NS ranges suit them the best for protection. This relationship did not happen overnight, it has taken time and a courtship while we got to know each other. We did not approach them, they approached us.

Now if that constitutes into us preying on the weak, raiding them and being bullies then you are an even bigger idiot than I thought.

Edited by Hiro Nakara

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1307649058' post='2728058']
For real did you just say that? Do you know how stupid that makes you sound? Pretty damn hilarious LAWL. You have a alteregoesqe style to you.

Ask AoO if they were coursed into protection...............................................................Answer, NO!
Check to see their war page and see if any GOONS nation has ever attacked them/raided them.................Answer, NO!
Ask AoO if they were indeed the ones who approached us before DoE here, (this was months ago btw).........Answer, YES!
Ask yourself how stupid did I just sound when typing the above idiotic comments..........................Answer, Very!

You clearly have absolutely ZERO clue about GOONS or goons business, but if you are to indeed speculate, at least make it good.

Obligatory ROFLECOPTERSLMAO at your dumb-ass comment.

I'm going to elaborate

Ao0 approached us seeking protection months ago, they thought us (GOONS) would be the best match for them. The reasons are, they have a similar sense of humour, they raid, as do we. We have the best match for ANS, If you checked their stats you would see their new guys and our NS ranges suit them the best for protection. This relationship did not happen overnight, it has taken time and a courtship while we got to know each other. We did not approach them, they approached us.

Now if that constitutes into us preying on the weak, raiding them and being bullies then you are an even bigger idiot than I thought.
[/quote]
This is a great example of why you should make absolutely sure you understand someone before you launch into insults about how stupid they are. You missed the point by a mile, and come off sounding like a 12-year-old in hysterics.

Either way it was a cute courtship in which I felt very nervous with butterflies in my stomach at every turn. :wub: we worked our darndest to make sure GOONS was a good fit and like any other alliance who is going to start protecting another, they want to make sure the alliance isnt completely worthless (thats why I bought Hiro and Sard lavish gifts of gold and diamonds to convince them we weren't).

And yeah, we put our boots on and raid, we wanted to be protected by an alliance that was completely okay with that, and Hmm I wonder how often looking for raid targets I saw GOONS on the war pages to convince they were going to be okay protecting a raiding alliance.

Either way they are a VERY good match for us and where we are.

JM

EDIT: spelling and caps

Edited by jmborwell

@Hiro Nakara- I am confused. Your post indicates that you are part of GOONS (at least as I understand it), but your information indicates that you are in NPO. Could you please elaborate by saying which AA you are currently in? Thank you.

[quote name='Prodigal Moon' timestamp='1307660229' post='2728199']
This is a great example of why you should make absolutely sure you understand someone before you launch into insults about how stupid they are. You missed the point by a mile, and come off sounding like a 12-year-old in hysterics.
[/quote]

No, somehow I think I got your post spot on ;)

lets recap what you said.

[b]"So when an AA that's a "legit" target approaches you to introduce themselves, do you raid them until an agreement is in place? The difference from any other inter-AA friendship is that your agreement involves a predator adopting its prey."[/b]

Yea sorry, I struggled to keep a straight face when I read it again.

All you get from your posts is :(( GONS :(( WORDS!!!!!!!!!! evil blahhhhhhh predators adopting prey :((:((:((:(( without any knowledge of us or anything of substance to add to your post other than idiotic comments.

So yea, I think I got your post spot on.

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='Salah adDin' timestamp='1307661968' post='2728227']
@Hiro Nakara- I am confused. Your post indicates that you are part of GOONS (at least as I understand it), but your information indicates that you are in NPO. Could you please elaborate by saying which AA you are currently in? Thank you.
[/quote]

Check my nation name in [OOC]game[OOC].

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1307646851' post='2728025']
Oh god, aren't I just terrible, that my posting style doesn't consist of crying to my mother everytime somebody says something mean to me?

I'm nothing compared to you, what with your [i]great accomplishments[/i], but er, what exactly were they?
[/quote]

I was GOONS Strategos for more than a year and assisted in getting GOONS to where it is now. Our alliance is still around and is thriving, as opposed to folding like a deck of cards and being absorbed into another alliance due to ineptitude.

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1307682364' post='2728445']
I was GOONS Strategos for more than a year and assisted in getting GOONS to where it is now. Our alliance is still around and is thriving, as opposed to folding like a deck of cards and being absorbed into another alliance due to ineptitude.
[/quote]

Yeah, what with your 7k ANS, 22.3% of members with MPs and 11.15% of members with SDIs.

You know the interesting part, Sanitarium, at the time we merged, had a better ANS, more MPs and SDIs per member then GOONS have. I'd hardly consider your work there to be an accomplishment, and your member retention rate is nothing short of laughable. That ineptitude you speak of, that's called knowing when its time to see new sights.

Obviously your content where you are, in an alliance with just 31 SDIs. Your like a dwarf among midgets in your own alliance of ineptitude.

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1307683579' post='2728455']
Yeah, what with your 7k ANS, 22.3% of members with MPs and 11.15% of members with SDIs.

You know the interesting part, Sanitarium, at the time we merged, had a better ANS, more MPs and SDIs per member then GOONS have. I'd hardly consider your work there to be an accomplishment, and your member retention rate is nothing short of laughable. That ineptitude you speak of, that's called knowing when its time to see new sights.

Obviously your content where you are, in an alliance with just 31 SDIs. Your like a dwarf among midgets in your own alliance of ineptitude.
[/quote]

And yet we defeated you on the field of battle.

Memoryproblems indeed.

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1307683579' post='2728455']

[/quote]

Oh, look....someone that doesn't know what the word "recruitment" means....what with your failed alliance of 8 members that had to be absorbed by a successful alliance due to lack of leadership that gave a $%&@. You're (note the spelling, it might make a difference in your life someday) a sad, sorry little man that pounds his little fists in anger anytime superiority demonstrates superiority. Hello, we're superior to you. You're insignificant, especially now that you've become content with allowing your alliance dissolve as result of your own ineptitude and complacency. Have fun down there...perhaps we'll toss you some scraps once in a while. Doubt it, though...GOONS are healthy eaters.

[quote name='denkimon' timestamp='1307710188' post='2728575']
And yet we defeated you on the field of battle.

Memoryproblems indeed.
[/quote]

Aside from the fact that from the start of the war to the end of the war, we lost a lower percentage of our original NS.

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1307717968' post='2728622']
Oh, look....someone that doesn't know what the word "recruitment" means....what with your failed alliance of 8 members that had to be absorbed by a successful alliance due to lack of leadership that gave a $%&@. You're (note the spelling, it might make a difference in your life someday) a sad, sorry little man that pounds his little fists in anger anytime superiority demonstrates superiority. Hello, we're superior to you. You're insignificant, especially now that you've become content with allowing your alliance dissolve as result of your own ineptitude and complacency. Have fun down there...perhaps we'll toss you some scraps once in a while. Doubt it, though...GOONS are healthy eaters.
[/quote]

You seem to be under the impression that everybody should want what you want. We didn't recruit, and there was reasons for that.

But since your on that line, let me say a few things about the alliance that I merged into, TPF, compared to GOONS. Our ANS is over 4x what yours is, We have 3.1 times the manhattan projects per members that your alliance does, 450% more SDIs per member, and our nuclear capacity is 81% larger then your own, despite you having 83% more members then we do.

You are insignificant, you are pathetic, and no amount of recruitment will change that. I can't imagine what else you've got going for you if your proud of... [i]GOONs[/i].

But Nippy, I didn't start Sanitarium to be big or powerful, I had fun doing it, and I knew when it was time to move on. I have no doubt that Sanitarium was far better then whoever this alliance your protecting could ever hope to be.

I'm sure you'll say they'll be way better, but time will tell, and I'm not going to hold my breath.

Edited by memoryproblems

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1307729592' post='2728715']
You seem to be under the impression that everybody should want what you want. We didn't recruit, and there was reasons for that.
[/quote]

Ineptitude, complacency. Do learn to read.

But since your on that line, let me say a few things about the alliance that I merged into, TPF, compared to GOONS. Our ANS is over 4x what yours is, We have 3.1 times the manhattan projects per members that your alliance does, 450% more SDIs per member, and our nuclear capacity is 81% larger then your own, despite you having 83% more members then we do.
[/quote]
I'll keep all those important numbers in mind the next time they decide to gang up on us with 10 other alliances and we win.

You are insignificant, you are pathetic, and no amount of recruitment will change that. I can't imagine what else you've got going for you if your proud of... [i]GOONs[/i].
[/quote]
Hahahaha....whatever unfounded chest-pounding lets you sleep at night, bro. Are you significant? What are your accomplishments? It's sad to watch you carry on like this. You'll just have to seethe away while hidden under your new AA. Sleep well, child.

But Nippy, I didn't start Sanitarium to be big or powerful, I had fun doing it, and I knew when it was time to move on. I have no doubt that Sanitarium was far better then whoever this alliance your protecting could ever hope to be.
[/quote]
Good show. "I didn't start an alliance to be successful, and all you people under my wing were merely entertainment for me." AoO is already better than 'sanitarium'. You did nothing.

I'm sure you'll say they'll be way better, but time will tell, and I'm not going to hold my breath.
[/quote]
You did nothing. You are nothing. You are insignificant and pathetic, and I only hope you're finally compelled to seek out a dictionary, if only to look up those words.

Nippy, you seem to be under the impression that GOONS did win that war, when in reality, you simply didn't lose, but certianly not on the merits of the performance of your own alliance.

Losing 66% of your NS and having almost 1/2 of those who were GOONS members at the start of the war either delete or leave are obviously a sign of a crushing military victory where you dominated your opposition.

But frankly, I think you need to stop telling yourself that anybody else gives a $%&@ about your drivel. You talk about being insignificant and worthless, and perhaps Sanitarium was, but I'm not losing sleep over it, because I don't need worthless accomplishments to feel good about myself as a person. Sanitarium gave me oppertunities that I hadn't yet experienced, and I enjoyed that, but at the same time, one must know when it is time to move on to new oppertunities.

I don't consider that to be a recognition of defeat or weakness, but it doesn't bother me if you do.

At the same time, so that we're on the same page, why don't you what has GOONS accomplished, other then screwing up a ton of raids, being unable to handle raiders without sanctions (not saying its wrong to sanction them, just saying you don't seem to be able to handle it otherwise), and acting as meatshields to MK and Umbrella.

The 1st GOONS did something of value, the present GOONS is nothing more then a trainwreck of ineptitude and futility that adds little to the community then entertainment. By all means, be proud of that if you must.

I can't say I expect much more from AoO, as they've chosen a protector who won't be able to tender any assistance to them with problems above 15k NS.

But I guess if GOONS shares their building guides with AoO, they'll never need to worry about having 15k NS+ nations.

Edited by memoryproblems

@memoryproblems

Just wait to us go. ^_^ I dont know anything about that little alliance you merged, but as long as we last I think we are going to be a bit better. My idea is if you set up your members well, they will want to keep the alliance going (survive) regardless of the leader and help it grow. Everyone will want to do something.

Of course we have standards we will hold up and continually evaluate to ensure we are not overgrowing our means and not sacrificing who we are. But its all good, we work on keeping class and respect, it will keep us going.

And for GOONS to be a good protector of us, they have a ton of members in the range of our members that need protection. I would rather nations go to war in war than just money, tech and/or soldiers. Bashing either alliance is a bit worthless right now.

JM

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1307741027' post='2728804']
That's right folks, you heard it here first from mammeryproblems. GOONS has nobody over 15k NS :awesome:

I'm glad your !@#$ stain alliance folded, nice work there champ.
[/quote]

Thanks for the high opinion of us. Glad we could ruin your week.

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1307737950' post='2728771']
Nippy, you seem to be under the impression that GOONS did win that war, when in reality, you simply didn't lose, but certianly not on the merits of the performance of your own alliance.

Losing 66% of your NS and having almost 1/2 of those who were GOONS members at the start of the war either delete or leave are obviously a sign of a crushing military victory where you dominated your opposition.

But frankly, I think you need to stop telling yourself that anybody else gives a $%&@ about your drivel. You talk about being insignificant and worthless, and perhaps Sanitarium was, but I'm not losing sleep over it, because I don't need worthless accomplishments to feel good about myself as a person. Sanitarium gave me oppertunities that I hadn't yet experienced, and I enjoyed that, but at the same time, one must know when it is time to move on to new oppertunities.

I don't consider that to be a recognition of defeat or weakness, but it doesn't bother me if you do.

At the same time, so that we're on the same page, why don't you what has GOONS accomplished, other then screwing up a ton of raids, being unable to handle raiders without sanctions (not saying its wrong to sanction them, just saying you don't seem to be able to handle it otherwise), and acting as meatshields to MK and Umbrella.

The 1st GOONS did something of value, the present GOONS is nothing more then a trainwreck of ineptitude and futility that adds little to the community then entertainment. By all means, be proud of that if you must.

I can't say I expect much more from AoO, as they've chosen a protector who won't be able to tender any assistance to them with problems above 15k NS.

But I guess if GOONS shares their building guides with AoO, they'll never need to worry about having 15k NS+ nations.
[/quote]

We lost 5 members to be honest,and all of your wonders SDI's MP's and NS and whatnot and you still lost :( .
you can deny reality but in the end it will kick you in the nuts. We won you lost talk is cheap actions are not and you've proven to be full of it and that's it.you're a total failure,sanitarium was a failure everything about you is a failure and that's why you banded up with the The Pacific Federation.

Edited by Lord Velox

What will we do with ourselves now that you've ridiculed us, memoryproblems, for sustaining heavy losses at the receiving end of a 12-alliance GOONpile (one which did your side no favors in a losing effort and one in which you all suffered heavy losses yourselves) and for our recruitment style and philosophy (one which results in high turnover and perpetually high number of small, developing nations)? Probably continue to point out the silliness here given your level of success as a leader of an alliance and in general your credibility as a rational member of this community.

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1307711488' post='2728581']
GOONs can barely protect themselves, bad choice AoO.
[/quote]

Hey, feel free to test us. We both know though that you lack the balls.

Welcome to our world, AoO. ;)

*edit: typo

Edited by SirWilliam

memoryproblems you are truly an astounding intellect and have pulled the wool off of the eyes of all of planet bob. Your deep and insightful statistical approach has revealed the truth and clearly demonstrated whatever convoluted point it is you are trying to make.

Even better, I tried to return the favor with a rebuttal in kind, but you win again.

All my statistical analyses of Sanitarium come back as #DIV/0!