UINE Announcement

Good morning/afternoon/evening/night from UINE!

Briefly and simply, His Imperial Majesty the Emperor Keve69 of the Union of Integrated National Entities has been found (at least temporarily) incapable of governing the Union of Integrated National Entities in accordance with internal and international law (found incapable by common consent, unanimous amongst all Ministers present at an emergency meeting). Subsequently, he is facing impeachment under internal proceedings. The next in line of command, our Prime Minister MajorLu, is therefore temporary acting leader in accordance with the Constitution. The result of the impeachment will be announced when the impeachment is completed, if the international community is interested?

To clarify the situation:
It is not impossible that His Imperial Majesty the Emperor Keve69 may be required to abdicate.
It is also not impossible that His Imperial Majesty the Emperor Keve69 may be found to be again capable of governing the Union of Integrated National Entities in the near or far future.

Notwithstanding the temporary absence of His Imperial Majesty the Emperor, the government will continue to function as per usual. All treaties remain in effect. The only real difference is that our Emperor is temporarily unable to lead the government. We look forward to knowing whether this absence will be indefinite or not.

We have the honour to remain,
The Government of the Union of Integrated National Entities

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote]It is also not impossible that His Imperial Majesty the Emperor Keve69 may be found to be again capable of governing the Union of Integrated National Entities in the near or far future. [/quote]
Why would you even want to let him near the government again? His actions are the sole reason for your alliance getting rolled...

I mean cheers on the impeachment but come on.

[quote name='AvengingAngel256' timestamp='1307336909' post='2725105']
Why would you even want to let him near the government again? His actions are the sole reason for your alliance getting rolled...

I mean cheers on the impeachment but come on.
[/quote]

Welcome to the political machine that is UINE, and our world for the last six months

[quote name='The Archduke' timestamp='1307336715' post='2725096']
We're in hot water, so we're gonna pretend to coup the dude you don't like until things cool off. Then he'll probably be running the alliance again. Just a heads up.
[/quote]

You could've just said that and saved yourself a couple hundred words. Never to early to start protecting yourself from carpal tunnel.

Edited by Cobalt

The government court has convened and has officially impeached Keve69 effective immediately....

I would like to apologize to all UINE allies for the trouble and additionally I would like to say that I extremely regret to have been made to take on this role.

[quote name='MajorLu' timestamp='1307339754' post='2725165']
The government court has convened and has officially impeached Keve69 effective immediately....

I would like to apologize to all UINE allies for the trouble and additionally I would like to say that I extremely regret to have been made to take on this role.
[/quote]

Congrats guys. Nicely done.

[quote name='MajorLu' timestamp='1307339754' post='2725165']

[/quote]

Adminspeed MajorLu, you will clearly need it