Dear GOONs

Un4Gvn1

No need to fret, girls. I'm on my last 10 days here so there's no reason to waste your money on spy ops that are thwarted anyway.
Such a fast sanction, too! It only took minutes to get your iFOK lapdog to flip that switch.
The people you hurt with that slimy move were my trading partners.

Edited by Peggy_Sue

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not really sure what was more entertaining here... the post as a whole, or calling iFOK lapdogs of GOONS.

You went rogue and got slapped with a sanction. That's pretty common, and nothing to come crying about, really. That is unless, of course, you've got your panties all up in a bunch about it for some reason.

Try really hard to 'get' this; The OP is not crying, though in your small minds I can see how you enjoy accusing people of crying.
The OP is a taunt.
State of Mind is enjoying her last days with some GOONs fun. If you are not capable of understanding the concept please find a different thread to spout your usual goofy mind-numbingly irrelevant drivel.
Cheers

[quote name='Lord Boris' timestamp='1307116203' post='2723129']
That is unless, of course, you've got your panties all up in a bunch about it for some reason.
[/quote]

It's Peggy, I wasn't aware she ever had them unbunched...

Edit: Interesting that somehow :(( GOONS :(( get blamed for the sanction when iFok clearly state it is a GEUNS request :P

Edited by Vladisvok Destino

[quote name='flak attack' timestamp='1307116115' post='2723126']
Rogue GOONS -> Get sanctioned -> Get mad
Rogue any other alliance -> Get sanctioned -> Don't get mad

That's how things work, right?
[/quote]

You got that wrong

Do stupid thing> face consequences > have a temper tantrum because people won't let u get away with it

[quote name='New Frontier' timestamp='1307119360' post='2723156']
Why do you even post when you're so universally reviled? Just keep your thoughts to yourself.
[/quote]

Cause she's enjoys the attention. Gives her more reason to cry about how every1 is picking on her.

Universal hate for Peggy Sue could bring our entire cyberverse peace. I can see it now, all the various members of the many alliances singing songs together, holding hands. It doesn't matter if they're from GOONS, GOONs, Goons, Gonos, GONS, GoOSn, or Gooosz. They're all working together as one.

[quote name='flak attack' timestamp='1307116115' post='2723126']
Rogue GOONS -> Get sanctioned -> Get mad
Rogue any other alliance -> Get sanctioned -> Don't get mad

That's how things work, right?
[/quote]
Don't make your trades secret -> go nuke rogue -> get sanctioned -> complain about it when you weren't smart to get secret trades.

I'll point out that by going nuclear rogue and by planning to leave Planet Bob anyhow it is you, more so than us or iFOK by having that slimy sanction placed upon you, that is hurting your trade partners. Given the circumstances I doubt you genuinely care about them anyhow.

I'll also point out that it's more likely that the OP of this thread - y'know, the one that complained about the sanction - and not the nations that were rogued on or their alliance that has their panties in a bunch.

o Peggy

I posted you nation link in the GOONS channel the other day so if someone else besides me wanted to enjoy blowing you up on your way out, they could. Looks like you saved them the effort of declaring on you though.

Adios!

P.S. Thank you for the casualties.