Declaration of Reexistance

[center][img]http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/5153/officialnotextflaghz3.jpg[/img][/center]

[b][center]The Reformation, Reconciliation and Revenge of The Grämlins Alliance[/center][/b]

Today, We come before the Cyberverse with the announcement of the reformation of the original Grämlins alliance.
We hereby claim ownership and sovereignty of The Grämlins alliance affiliation.

We all had left what was good and precious to us. As problems arose, many of us stepped up and attempted to offer solutions, only leaving once all options were exhausted.
Many of us, feeling powerless or thinking the problems were temporary, could only stand by and watch them escalate.
We scattered throughout the Cyberverse, found a place amongst friends, all the while leaving our home to a tyrant who barbarically drove our alliance into a wall and then into the ground, perverting all that was good and precious to us, and tearing down its reputation and relationships with other alliances.

We may have temporarily lost our name, but we never lost sight of each other.

[center]Today, we stand together again. United in mind, body and soul.[/center]

The Ninjas have decided to join our noble cause and will be merging into the Grämlins. The Ninjas AA will be protected by us for another 30 days.

Some of us wished to have a part in the initial announcements and contribute some personal words:

[quote]
[u][i]From Liquid Mercury[/i][/u]
In the beginning there was the Protoss, elite and united, limited in membership but not in technology or weaponry. It was a race built upon morality, loyalty, honesty, and steadfastness in the face of adversity. As time went on this great race developed, grew in both membership and strength reaching what some said was the pinnacle of what all alliances strive to be. But this growth, this strength, this elite race was not without problems for a grave and dangerous disease grew from within, an infestation of the once great race leading to disunity and destruction, the Zerg had arrived. The zerg manifesting itself in manipulation and deceit, broke apart this great race turning once noble Protoss to darkness, leading many astray. While the High Templar fought this infestation it was a downward battle and ultimately isolation and attempts to rebuild in other places were begun, leaving the homeworld of Auir, a barren wasteland of the Zerg Hive, devoid of the nobility and pride of the Protoss.

Fellow Gramlins, I come to you in the wake of recent events to issue a call to reason. Let no member deny the perils of our time. While we battle one another, divided be the petty strife of our common history, the tide of greater conflict is turning against us, threatening to destroy all that we have accomplished. It is time for us as nations and as individuals to set aside our long-standing feuds and unite. The tides of an unwinnable war are upon us and we must seek refuge on higher ground lest we be swept away by the flood. The division of alliance is no more. Whatever semblance of unity and protection it once provided is a phantom... a memory. With our enemies left unchecked, who will you turn to for protection? The devastation wrought by the alien invaders is self-evident. We have seen our homes and villages destroyed by the calculated blows of the Zerg. We have seen first hand our friends and loved ones consumed by the nightmarish Overmind. Unprecedented and unimaginable though they may be, these are the signs of our time. The time has come my fellow Gramlins to rally to a new banner. In unity lies strength; already many of the dissident factions have joined us. Out of the many we shall forge an indivisible whole capitulating only to a single throne. And from that throne, I shall watch over you. From this day forward let no human make war upon any other human. Let no Gramlin agency conspire against this new beginning, and let no man consort with alien powers, and to all the enemies of humanity: seek not to bar our way. For we shall win through, no matter the cost!

It is here and now that the Protoss reform, that we take back what was lost, that we reclaim OUR Homeworld, OUR Nation, OUR Name from the Zerg, and eradicate this infestation. Continuing our traditions of old and giving all combatants and enemies a chance at redemption the Gramlins (I can't do the damn umulat) hearby offer a period of 7 days grace of all Zerg currently inhabiting OUR namesake a chance to relocate peacefully, go back to your hive and leave our world be. Do not mistake this as weakness, for the wrath of Protoss is strong and we will take what is OURS, by force if needs be. This is what it means to be Protoss, this is what it means to be Gramlins. To live and die by tech, nukes, and friendship, and to stand in the face of anything that would threaten this united, prepared, and with deadly intent. This is OUR Gramlins.

[i]
Whatever leniency I extended to you and your comrades before, may have been in error. If you persist in halting our course, we will burn your pathetic fleet down to the last man.[/i] - Executor Tassadar.

En Taro Adun
Executor Emeritus
LiquidMercury

[u][i]From Bob Janova[/i][/u]
Once upon a time, there was an alliance in this world, known as The Grämlins. It stood for honour, friendship and community. It was a friend to some of you and a home to us. When it fell from grace, many thought that it would never be seen again. Those people were wrong. Today, we take back what is ours, and start on our journey to rebuild what we have lost.

[u][i]From necAnt[/i][/u]
We, the Grämlins in exile, do now claim, what is rightfully ours.

[u][i]From Synth FG[/i][/u]
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing

Well it's well past time to do something

[u][i]From Omas Nams[/i][/u]
Anyone who had any affiliation with The Grämlins will know that it was much more than just an alliance to those involved with it. Unfortunately over time many of us lost sight of this and also that which made The Grämlins great. Having spent so long under a single affiliation many of us moved onto new pastures and a new direction. However, for all of us there would always be something missing and that was our true home. Today we return again to complete ourselves and to rebuild our lost citadel.

En Taro Adun

[u][i]From Tobbogon[/i][/u]
The only way for me to come back is by Makaveli
That's me
All these $%^&@#s stole from me
I'm takin' back what's mine"

-Tupac Shakur

We're doing something like that.

[u][i]From Thunderstruck[/i][/u]
No one person is bigger than his alliance, This isn't a coup, this isn't a internal war. Ladies and Gentleman, this is a Revolution. Viva Rev, ee, loo, shone.

[u][i]From nutkase[/i][/u]
Hi Ram :)

[u][i]From Drizuz[/i][/u]
We left in the darkness, separated from what we once loved and what made us unique. The void, without our grämlin brothers and sisters, of the past, cannot be easily filled. However we are here to start something new, perhaps something completely different from before but united by a common past. Time has come for the true Grämlins to to unite once more.

En Taro Adun!

[u][i]From manussa[/i][/u]
show me on the dolly where the bad man touched you
[/quote]

Here’s our new charter:
[quote]

[b][size="4"][center]The Grämlins Charter[/center][/size][/b]

[b]Article I – Admission[/b]
The Grämlins is an invite only alliance. To apply, you must receive at least one voucher from a current Grämlins member.

Should an applicant receive three or more vetoes, admission shall not be granted. The application process shall last no longer than 3 months in which the applicant will be interviewed by the current Grämlin membership.

Should the applicant be an ex-Grämlin, the voucher will no longer be necessary upon approval of the conclave.
When the alliance deems the applicant ready, the Judicator will start a poll to decide whether the applicant is accepted or not. A 2/3rd majority (66%) is needed for the applicant to be accepted into the alliance.

[b]Article I (A) – Honorary members[/b]
Anyone deemed a friend of the alliance may be granted the status of honorary member. Honorary members shall not be subject to the charter. Honorary members shall be granted access to a special forum for honorary members. Any person can be given this title, not limited to an existing nation. A 2/3rd majority decision from conclave is necessary to grant the honorary member status.

[b]Article I (B) - Ghosts[/b]
Any nation residing on the Grämlins AA and is not a legitimate member of the alliance will be sent a message stating that said nation has 1 week to leave the alliance affiliation. Should the nation let the week pass without complying, military means shall be deployed to enforce the sovereignty of the alliance.

[b]Article II – Government & Ranks[/b]
The Grämlins come together as an alliance of equals. Therefore, no internal ranks shall be determined other than the governing body of the conclave. Alternating every month, an election will be held for one of the following positions:

-The Praetor-The Praetor shall administer all foreign relations of the alliance.
-The Executor-The Executor shall be the highest military commander.
-The Judicator- The Judicator shall administer all internal affairs of the alliance.

The months of the election for a specific position are as follows:
Executor: Jan - April - July - Oct
Judicator: Feb - May - Aug - Nov
Paetor: Mar - June - Sep - Dec

Any full member may run for one of the positions. Should a conclave member not be able to fulfill their term, an election shall be held to determine a replacement for the remainder of the term.

[b]Article II (A) –General Rights of the Conclave[/b]
The Conclave shall be charged with making emergency decisions on behalf of the alliance via majority vote. An emergency decision is defined as:
- A situation where a fast decision is necessary to prevent harm coming to the alliance
- The time-frame in which a decision must be made but is too short a time frame to convey the problem to the Grämlins membership
- The following situations are forbidden from being treated under the emergency rule
1. Declaration of an aggressive war
2. Approval of any treaty containing a mandatory defense or aggression clause
3. Impeachment of a government member

[b]Article II (B)[/b]
Any Conclave member is able to appoint and dismiss one to three Prelates to his office in order to help them with the duties of their position.
Any right not listed below can be passed along to prelates:
1. Legal validity of a signature to an official document (internal & external)
2. The right to vote in conclave decisions
3. The right to speak on behalf of the alliance to another alliance's government.

[b]Article II (C) – Specific rights and duties of Conclave members[/b]
The Praetor:
Shall work to further the relationship the Grämlins have with other alliances.
Shall organize tech-dealing contracts with other alliances.
Shall post announcements for The Grämlins on other alliance's forums and the Open World Forum.

The Executor:
Shall command The Grämlins nations in times of war.
Shall oversee the military readiness of the alliance.
Shall work to improve the military readiness of the alliance
Shall provide guidance and instruction on the art of war.

The Judicator:
Shall oversee the charter and its enforcement.
Shall work to improve the economical situation of Grämlins nations.
Shall provide guidance and instructions on how to properly grow a nation.

[b]Article II (D) – Impeachment of Conclave members[/b]
Any Grämlins member may call for the impeachment of a Conclave member. Should their call be supported by four or more members (five in total), it shall be put up for vote. The impeachment vote must meet a simple majority of the alliance for the dismissal of the Conclave member of his position. Voting must follow the guidelines stated in Section VII.

[b]Article III – War[/b]
If any nation of The Grämlins is wrongfully attacked all possible means are to be attempted to resolve the situation peacefully. Should negotiations fail, the alliance shall deploy all its forces to come to the aid of their brother.

No Grämlin nation shall declare war upon another nation without orders. Any Grämlin nation must follow the orders of the Executor. Declaring war when not ordered to, or not declaring war when ordered to, shall be seen as an infringement of the charter.

[b]Article III (A) - Nuclear Warfare[/b]
Any use of nuclear weaponry must be approved by the Executor, unless the enemy strikes with nuclear weapons first.

[b]Article IV – Expulsion[/b]
Any Grämlins member may be removed from the alliance by a majority decision of all members. Only the Judicator may create a poll for a member to be legally expelled from the alliance. The Judicator is bound by the charter should five or more members support the expulsion of another member.
[b]
Article V – Aid[/b]
Any internal aid shall be sent on a voluntary basis with the exception of the alliance being in a state of war.

[b]Article VI – Treaties[/b]
Every treaty must be revised 3 months after coming into effect and every 6 months after the previous revision.

[b]Article VII – Voting Procedure[/b]
Any official voting procedure (be it elections, expulsions or any other) must follow a three step process to represent a valid decision:
1. Nomination Phase: Any official poll must have a nomination phase to be valid. In this thread, nominations and supporters of positions are determined. The number of supporters needed for a valid nomination shall be determined in the according article. The nomination phase shall last no less than 72 hours.
2. Discussion Phase: Any official poll must have a discussion phase to be valid. The discussion phase shall last no less than 72 hours.
3. Voting Phase: Any official poll must have a voting phase to be valid. The voting phase shall last no less than 72 hours.

[b]Article VII (A) - Additional rules[/b]
Certain phases of the voting process may be passed over for the following reasons:
1. The poll is for an applicant - Nomination and discussion phase are not necessary.
2. The discussion is about a treaty or war - Nomination phase is unnecessary.
3. The poll is about a treaty or war and there has been sufficient discussion- Discussion phase is unnecessary.

The Conclave has the ability to reduce the duration of a phase (Nomination, Discussion, or voting) to 24 hours on unanimous decision, should the situation require it.

[b]Article VIII – On Declassification of Informative Material[/b]
All threads, started in the separate Conclave forum, must initially hold a vote for the Conclave to determine Qualification of classification, except those containing only administrative material for conducting government business (for example government IRC information).

All threads, started the separate Conclave forum, must initially hold a vote for the Conclave to determine Qualification of classification.
1- The vote of Qualification of Classification will be open for 48 hours. A majority vote (2/3) by Conclave will establish the Qualification of Classification.
2- Qualification of Classification must be determined as follows.
a. Little Importance:
- Information deemed to be low risk to the safety of The Grämlins must be declassified to membership immediately (72 hours after the Qualification of Classification vote).
b. Moderate Importance:
- Information deemed of moderate risk to the safety of The Grämlins will be subjected to review and a re-vote for the Qualification of Classification in a maximum of one week(7 days).
c. High Importance
- Information deemed of high risk to safety of the Grämlins will be subjected to review and a re-vote for the Qualification of Classification in a maximum of one month (30 days).
3- All material in the Declassified thread must be disclosed. For example: vote results, discussion among conclave about material, logs, etc. However censorship is acceptable to protect identity of Foreign contacts. Only the names of individuals will be censored.

[b]Article IX- Review. [/b]
This charter must be reviewed once the alliances reaches 60 members or more.

[b]Article X- Addendums [/b]
Any addendum to the charter shall be confirmed by a 2/3rd majority of the membership.

[/quote]

We'd like to invite everyone interested in relations to our IRC channel and our forum.
The channel is #cn-gremlins and here is a link to the forum:
[url]http://www.redcorona.com/cn/gremlins_forum/index.php[/url]

Any nation residing on The Grämlins AA and not being a legitimate member of the reformed alliance has 7 days to leave the affilation or apply for membership.
Should neither happen, we will enforce our sovereignty.

Signed
[img]http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e107/PabloPerotti/CN/avy1.png[/img]

[b]The Grämlins Conclave[/b]

Bob Janova, [i]Judicator[/i]
HellAngel, [i]Executor[/i]
Tobbogon, [i]Praetor[/i]

[b]The Grämlins[/b]

Dankbud
TsarN
egwaterboy61
Ada069
Drizuz
Mister Dark
Engel
Tobbogon
Bwukk
Thorn the Dark Sage
LordMenak
manussa
EisKing Fred
Ejayrazz
Gilbert Horal
Sigrun Vapneir
Inferno
Omas Nams
Darklordtim
LiquidMercury
nutkase
Apfelschorle
SynthFG
King Chill I
Enrique Barrentos
Hidden
necAnt
Han Fei Zi

PS: Goldie wanted a mention as honorary member. You're first, congrats.

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic