All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. For FTW: MDoAP: LoSS Argent GATO CLAWS Legion MnDoAP: IRON ODN ODoAP: Haven
  3. Almost every returning member asks for a treaty web. I even asked around for a treaty web when I first got back lol. So I support this initiative. For CCC: KoRT - oEDP Invicta - ODoAP IRON - ODP WAPA - ODP PPO - PIAT
  4. Thrash

Treaty web

That's going to be a lot of lines on one side. Not sure my PC will be able to handle it.
  5. It would be easier, I imagine, for some alliances to write down who they are not in a relationship with (for the sake of space). Since that's what folks really wanna know. Anyways. For COBRA- We invite you to come find out.
  6. Yesterday
  7. Good idea! For The Legion MDoAP (BLOC): The Legion FTW CLAWS GATO Argent MDoAP NpO Sparta Invicta ODP SUN LoSS
  8. Howdy folks I am updating the RIA treaty web and since no one bothers to update the wiki, can all of you post your treaties here please. I can update the web and then re-release to everyone so this game can have an active treaty web.
  9. Shavar! You're awoken. Good to see you!
  10. Dann. I feel like I stumbled into sunday service ..when all I wanted was to talk to the cute girl on the church bus.
  11. Hmmm. A protectorate with CLAWS .. might be on to something there. It is nice to see some micro alliances popping up again o/ to all involved
  12. Last week
  13. I've messaged him. I'm always fixing black and pink sphere circles!
  14. If you haven't joined an alliance yet, then join CLAWS! This is the alliance for you. Happy to chat about why anytime!
  15. I offered my services. I was told to go to hell 😮
  16. Awwwww YEAH! Now we just need to make everyone else born again.
  17. 32 This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses. 33 Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear. 34 For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself, The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand, 35 Until I make thy foes thy footstool. 15 For these are not drunken, as ye suppose, seeing it is but the third hour of the day.
  18. Looking for a community in CN that's centered around your Christian faith? The Christian Coalition of Countries is the home for you! We welcome folks of all denominations, and are respectful of everyone's beliefs. Join now!
  19. 90% after the change, I was reluctant to spend the cash on the move. I chose to go ahead with the move and I'm glad I did. Spot on once again. Thank you so much.
  20. June 2020 Hotspot: Mars Lat Mars Lon 59 154 URL segment: &lat=59&lon=154
  21. Anyone have a good way to enter the moon base coordinates on a mobile phone?
  22. Resolved by admin. Thanks holy admin!
  1. Load more activity