All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Today
  2. Will get this requested. You would like the CLAWS pip updated to this?
  3. Yesterday
  4. If it's so irrelevant, why are you so adamant that we don't even attempt to curb turtling as a tactic? Seems like it actually is pretty important after all.
  5. I guess the key difference is that land and infra never go past a certain point generally in TE. Thus there isn't much more to lose. Still think you are getting fixated over something that isn't really there. Nobody is or was turteling much from my viewpoint, unless they were also inactive perhaps. We've given as many defeat alerts as we have taken, and I took quite a few while actively fighting in the early parts of this round If beat down hard it may happen as a strategy, but times are tough when that is in play. I'd argue this is an irrelevant point to the main issue at hand which is that aid breaks the game and makes the FAC and sending tech "the only" way to play.
  6. 🤩 I get weight just by looking at them! That's a picture that should be outlawed... 😉
  7. Last week
  8. Turtle mechanics don't exist in SE. SE came before TE. If the issues were created for TE, they can easily be fixed for TE.
  9. at least they changed their flag so it isn't a crime against the eyes.
  10. Me too, but every time I try, Krispy Kreme pulls me back in...
  11. "Turtle" mechanics just exist because of the mechanics of the game. You can't stop that without a complete overhaul of the fundamentals of the game. Admin has already removed the ability to avoid blockades. So it has been balanced. And frankly I disagree with that too. The single biggest issue is even thinking that aid is a good thing. Edit; continually having a go at our part time players (fake nations as you call them) won't get you anywhere. They mostly have long standing SE nations, and have been playing this game a lot longer than you. Trades are a part of the game.
  12. Well the name isn't the best one, but on the positive the theme can inspire thoughts about sex, inhibition, escape, sociology, philosophy, psychology, economics... In short, while not terribly artful per se, it can lead one to think about art and how an artistically inclined soul can always cut themselves a shortcut out of a dead end. (Or I might consider critically thinking about my diet, that's another possibility.)
  13. I always thought point of game was : Make the numbers go boom. While meeting friends who like to make the numbers go boom. Then work with them to make sure yours were the biggest booms.
  14. OH, it's been over 10 days since we claimed the spot. @admin can we get an update to the sanction PIPS!
  15. Congratulations! Everyone, be sure to stop at our dungeon gift shop on the way out of the Forum. May I recommend the rich Corinthian leather?
  16. It’s nice to make it public. Go black team!
  17. Easy…we all know that flag will never be used for a DoW.
  18. Hey y'all, just as the title says, I wish to get into this game again. Would appreciate it if anyone has any leads for either Maroon circles or tech sellers.
  19. Holy ass my login still works. Hello. I can't believe this is still going.
  20. We had a new British member join because of this thread. God Save The Queen!
  21. New CLAWS Pip just dropped:
  22. Earlier
  23. Congrats to all parties involved.
  24. Watch your words or you'll be next Thanks! It'll be even better when we DoW
  25. Gross, DT stepped in some poop Edit: Took out the better word for poop as it was censored
  26. I hate to admit this but I’m just gonna come out and say it: that is a really nice new flag you got there, CLAWS.
  1. Load more activity