All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Yesterday
  2. I mean top 10 is a bit of a stretch even to me, but your faith in us is inspiring! Hopefully we have put the sin on inactivity behind us, and can start contributing as a new and interesting member of the global community.
  3. Too low. Even by my standards. So moving on... Find your way to COBRA. Find your way home.
  4. Hail Satan! Oh wait, wrong meeting. Congrats on finding Jesus! What does the future hold for CCC now that you are born again?
  5. Glad to see this, onwards and upwards.
  6. Yo Skully You will see a whole new Raiding edition begin on the 12th or just after. Plenty of time for a plan, if you rather war with nukes fine we can arrange that. How-ever Raids never include Nukes unless you start the nuking. Our Plan is made how about you!
  7. Open day meaning declares on other alliances already in wars disguised by the term "Raiding"
  8. Last week
  9. "Uphold it with justice and with righteousness." - Isaiah 9:6-7 A tip of the chalice to the Christian Coalition of Countries.
  10. Greetings Announcing D1 will be sending peace on 5/31 to all existing Wars and Raids. We will continue a grace period for 12 days as so everyone can recover. Jun 12 will be opening day again!
  11. o7 CCC Good to have our old community active and alive again
  12. Yay! Congrats. I'm so happy for you guys.
  13. 22 Now that you have purified your souls by your obedience to the truth so that you have genuine mutual love, love one another deeply from the heart. 23 You have been born anew, not of perishable but of imperishable seed, through the living and enduring word of God. 24 For “All flesh is like grass and all its glory like the flower of grass. The grass withers, and the flower falls, 25 but the word of the Lord endures forever.” That word is the good news that was announced to you. It’s no secret that the CCC has been seriously inactive over the last several years. Luckily, several factors have led to a bit of a revival recently, with nearly half our membership now active on our Discord, and over 75% activity in-game. We’re excited to announce some significant changes that will hopefully help us take advantage of and build on this surge. CCC has a new Charter! You can check out all the gory details in its modern new home of Google Docs, but in short, we’ve streamlined our government and consolidated a lot of our previous clutter (believe it or not). Following overwhelming ratification of the charter, we have elected our first newly-formatted High Council, granted several former Chancellors the honorary Elder status, and already even appointed a few new deacons! CCC has officially reopened for business! Feel free to stop by our Discord and say hey. I promise you won't get pulled into theology debates... unless you want to Signed, CCC High Council: lilweirdward, Chancellor Yeshua Solomon SwagJuice
  14. This is the only time I wished this forum had LIKE function
  15. tehol

2922! And it crashes back down as states reopen?
  16. How about YOU focus on YOUR team and you learn some manners and how to show just a wee bit of respect for others. Cheers
  17. You know what, some things really need to be said here. I'm a retired 23 year army vet so I want you to know that when I say bullying I don't mean that I feel bullied because I dont. However, have a look at your post you little !@#$. I have valid reasons to speak my mind. You never answer the exact complaint I have. All you try to do is bully me into not talking by calling me basically a cry baby, telling me to zip it, and to drop it! I thought very highly of you at one point but not anymore. You need to grow up right along with HG. And by the way, my nickname is not Skully you little dweeb.
  18. Actually, after re reading your post I'm not going to zip it. I don't need nor want any attention. Bottom line is you failed to address my concern. You just forcefully told me to zip it, called my a cry cry cryer, told me to drop it, said all this horse crap about nothing and didn't address the issues I've raised that have surfaced time and time again, hitting nations already in war etc. So unless you want to try and explain yourself (which you cant) you can !@#$@#$ zip it. Cheers
  19. Hi there. Glad I could log back into my forum name at least. I no longer have the email account associated with my nation (deleted it, I have all the info though but will not post it publically) - which keeps me from getting the recovery code sent to that email address when changing my password. What are my options? Thanks!
  20. One of my alliace mates is looking to join a circle...any color. He's back from deployment, fairly new at the game, and could really use the help! Thanx! https://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=619779
  1. Load more activity