All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Neo Uruk

Notice to the New Pacific Order

This is a decade old precedent.
  3. The Zigur

I have offered my services in bridging the divide between SPATR and NPO, and was rudely turned away. I have negotiated solid agreements with adversaries in the past, and no one has acted as irrationally as NPO does now. This is because NPO craves permawar, and if they don't fight us they will find other enemies.
  4. Today
  5. The Big Bad

This Is so true. He has ensured the security of the hegemony.
  6. Horatio Longworth

D1 dow

7. DeathAdder

They're perfectly capable of contacting us. Until that happens, they obviously have no desire for peace and just want to keep going.
  8. Joseph Black

Honorable Zigur, You have created world peace. Your impact on Bob has made such a lasting impression that nobody is willing to conspire against another, to avoid any appearance of approval of you, or your opinion. Sincerely, Joseph M. Black
  9. Joseph Black

Eagles, Wolves & Dragons!

Honorable legion, It is a pleasure to be formally working together. I have been looking forward to this for some Time. Sincerely, Joseph M Black
  10. The Zigur

If NPO wants to irrationally throw a chance for peace, it's because they never actually wanted peace. It's as simple as that.
  11. Yesterday
  12. Neo Uruk

not allowing bandwagoners is SOP
  13. Alrea

D1 dow

you cant fight so you turtle and talk !@#$ gg
  14. Stark

o/ Legion o/ FTW
  15. Tevron

That's not how math works! Also we're tied to Oculus. Some say I even like them. SPATR is also a non-factor in your imaginary resistance against Oculus plan.
  16. Thrash

Congrats fellows!
  17. AlmightyGrub

The Fat Lady choked on her hot dog 3 years ago. If you are waiting for her to sing you need to check the program.
  18. LordSunday

19. An isolated system will become increasingly chaotic as a function of time.
  20. Last week
  21. Lord Windmark

Glad to have signed a good ally and gained a good friend. Looking forward to the future ahead of us! Ave Legio! Ave FTW!
  22. Masterchief777

I love this, very nice to see. Congrats to everyone.
  23. Tevron

Congratulations. Allies and Allies are better than Axis and Allies.
  24. Preamble The Freehold of the Wolves and The Legion have built up a friendly relationship recently. It is by the welcomed coming together of these two fine groups that we do hereby present the following treaty in the spirit of friendship and mutual understanding. Sovereignty The memberships of both signatories do recognize each other as sovereign entities with complete political and military independence from each other. Non-Aggression Both signatories do agree to a state of non aggression between each other. It is through this promise that we shall foster a safe environment for the associated members and continue to flourish together as friends into the future. Communication Intelligence is the foundation for a strong and enduring relationship. Now and into the future both parties do hereby agree to share intelligence with each other for where there is mutual benefit for both alliances. Defense While recognizing each others political and military Independence this article allows either signatory of this treaty to request the aid of the other if attacked. If a request for aid is received the alliance that received it is encouraged but not required to provide the requested aid. Aggression While recognizing each others political and military Independence this article allows either signatory of this treaty to request the aid of the other in their offensive wars. If a request for aid is received the alliance that received it is encouraged but not required to provide the requested aid. Termination If either Freehold of the Wolves or The Legion wish to terminate this treaty at any time they must privately inform the leadership of the opposite side. This treaty will be terminated 72 hours after the notification has been sent. Signed for The Legion Imperator: deathbiter Consul of Defense and Foreign Affairs: Tom the Pit Leader Consul of Economics and Internal Affairs: Alexander Kerensky Elected Imperator Emeritus: Konkrage Elected Imperator Emeritus: Regeant Pancras Signed for Freehold of The Wolves Mad King: Canik Hand of the King: Taco Archon of Foreign Affairs: The Dark Lord Sauron Archon of Internal Affairs: Joseph "Muddog" Black Deputy Archon of Internal Affairs: Lord Draculea Archon of Military Affairs: Daario Archon of Harmony: Smitty Deputy Archon of Harmony: Wing Zero
  25. StevieG

D1 dow

As expected its Defcon1 with the huge down declare yet again. You cannot argue this, and you kept stats out of your declare. And as like Defcon one of old you are breaking your agreements without any discussion. We all know the real you, you have just proven yourselves.
  26. Caustic

A Farewell to Arms

One wrong turn deserves another my dear moderator 😉
  1. Load more activity