The new white team starts here (Meridian pact)

ghost_fullcolour.png

Meridian:
What defines Meridian? "Meridian: Of or indicating a period of greatest prosperity, splendor, success, etc." The name of this economic bloc, is the very goal of which we strive for.
We, the sovereign alliances of White, come together to sign this Pact. Through this agreement we strive to form a more unified sphere, with the intentions of communication and economic prosperity.
Section I: Defense
Should any of the signatories find themselves under attack, it is strongly encouraged for the other signatories to provide what help they can, though both parties accept that this is not an obligation to attend the party.

Section II: Support

Signatories of this treaty agree to share accurate information relevant to the security of the other signatories.

Assistance to signatories in some form, whether it be aid, information, and or diplomatic resources should always be provided upon request.

Section III: Cooperation

We agree to maintain strong ties through active communication, in regards to the senate. The signatories of this treaty will discuss proposals prior to voting, so as to best help White prosper. We agree to communicate trades and ensure all signatories can have a full white team trade circle.

We further agree that any changes to this treaty may be made with majority agreement. Once a vote is called alliances have seventy-two hours in which to vote, failure to do so will be considered a vote to abstain.

Section IV: Additions

Any White alliance may petition to be considered for signatory status within this treaty.

Petitioning alliances will be required to first go through an interview process.

Additional signatories may be added to this treaty through the unanimous consent of the delegates.

Section V: Cancellation

In the event a signatory wishes to part ways, they are required to give seventy-two hours notice, during which time it is advisable that attempts to resolve any differences be exhausted. Should the actions of a signatory violate the spirit of Meridian a vote may be called to remove the offending party from this treaty. In order to remove an alliance from this pact a majority vote of the signatories, the accused not included, must be in agreement.

alliance_flags1182014123541PM.jpg

Signed for Fellowship of the Wolves 

-Alpha Canik 

alliance_flags372017104459AM.jpg

Signed for The Freehold 

- Maegor,  Diadoch 

alliance_flags522201741456AM.jpg

Signed for Aevrum

pjk11- Head Potato 

alliance_flags930201645528PM.jpg

Signed for The Imperial Entente 

-Lucius Optimus, absolute ruler 

Our Discord 

https://discord.gg/hMtZ8BT

Edited by Lucius Optimus

Head Potatoe is a completely made up position within Aevrum, so that would require a Charter Change & I'm guessing that isn't real. Also pjk11's current position as Archon is focused on internal affairs, so he wouldn't be able to sign a binding a treaty on behalf of Aevrum making anybody move.

I guess we'll see how long or short lived this Meridian thing is, but already the roll out doesn't give me high hopes for it. Looks to me like they're still voting pjk11 for Brown Senate & probably aren't even aware you guys think they agreed to this. So I'll believe they decided on "Head Potatoe" as their top gov spot & that position has the authority to sign a treaty making those on the AA change colors to join a TIE lead bloc when I see it.

Until then I don't give this announcement much weight.

2 hours ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

Head Potatoe is a completely made up position within Aevrum, so that would require a Charter Change & I'm guessing that isn't real. Also pjk11's current position as Archon is focused on internal affairs, so he wouldn't be able to sign a binding a treaty on behalf of Aevrum making anybody move.

I guess we'll see how long or short lived this Meridian thing is, but already the roll out doesn't give me high hopes for it. Looks to me like they're still voting pjk11 for Brown Senate & probably aren't even aware you guys think they agreed to this. So I'll believe they decided on "Head Potatoe" as their top gov spot & that position has the authority to sign a treaty making those on the AA change colors to join a TIE lead bloc when I see it.

Until then I don't give this announcement much weight.

*shrugs* Okay.

54 minutes ago, Rebel Virginia said:

This is rubbish. I am White.

If you're white you must unite.