Good Bye, Good Bye, Hello

RIP%20Pax_zpslorc6oot.png

On August 28, in the year 2010 in the common era, Pax Corvus declared its sovereignty as an alliance on Digiterra. And a wonderful 6 years it has been. We, as sovereign nations within a sovereign alliance, have met many new friends and enjoyed ourselves immensely. For 6 years we have stood our ground, promoting peaceful neutrality. But the world is a different place. Six years ago there was more respect, more integrity. Many of those who showed wisdom have gone on to the Summerland someday to be born again as the cycle wills.

In that 6 years, we have been sanctioned twice, fought back against raiders big and small, and stood our ground as ridicule increased and the world went up in flames.

But the world cannot die, it can only change. We were founded upon the ashes of Ubercon, our esteemed Avatarian Ancestor, and the friendship of Amazon Nation, who stood protector as we grew rapidly to not need it. On August 28, 2013, 3 years to the day after our founding we welcomed our sisters and brothers of the Apparatus to be a part of our family.

Now, as we celebrate our 6th birthday, and blow out the candles on the cake, we make to the known world a bittersweet and sad announcement. 6 years from the day of our birth, we bid farewell to Digiterra. Today Pax Corvus is no more.

For the people of Pax Corvus

BigKif of Kifland, Scholar

Nessus of Prandinia, Chieftain

Randalla of TheHielands, Tanist and Commander of the Guard

Cerridwyn of Greenpeace, Chief

Beidh muid ag cuimhneamh duit go deo

(We will remember you forever)

Requesqat in Pace

pax%206_zpsbeqmqoze.png

Neart, Grá agus Onóir
Cerridwyn of Greenpeace, Chief, Pax Corvus
CerridwynSigNew.png
Randalla rocks

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. - Sir Winston Churchill

latest?cb=20140314195623

The Sandstorm Confederacy has largely remained to itself since it's inception about three years ago, a small alliance with big dreams. Though we haven't accomplished any major feats worth announcing, or been in any epic wars where we were the winning factor, our Alliance has been loyal to it's members and allies.

However, today, the sands of time have caught up with us and we must lay to rest all that has been behind us. We want to thank our allies for the good times, our members for the unforgettable moments, and the OWF for being fun the few times we had to come join the conversation.

It's been a hell of a Storm, but we've decided to fly on. 

/s/*

~ConRed
Elder of Classified Disbandment

~Alex0827a
Elder of Travel

~Veracity
Elder of War

~Satan1612
Elder of Organization

~eXcessium
Tribal Elder

~Peonage
Elder of Awesome

~Kream
Semi-Retired Elder of Things

*These signatures and titles may be incorrect, please quote at your own risk.

]

CotM%20Ann_zps4fu2rgm0.png

On this the 28th of August in the year of the common era of 2016, being the 9th year of the existence of DIgiterra, we do henceforth declare the establishment of the Children of the Morrighan.

Being from the land of the Celts, we believe in the wheel of life. People and alliances are born and they die only to be reborn again like the Phoenix of Legend. The world is eternal, those who inhabit it are not. And if we have all spent time in the Summerland, we are now reborn anew.

[CotMFlag.png

I present you with

The Charter of the Children of the Morrighan

Brollach

The Children of the Morrighan exist for the sole purpose to promote the advancement of our people, to recognize the unique talents and contributions of every individual, to encourage their use for the good of all, and to protect our own from outside aggression.

Amháin (I) - Application and Membership

Membership is open to all who share our values and are willing to defend their fellow members fiercely and without hesitation. We are affiliated with no color block.

Applicants must register on the alliance forum and submit an application for review. Applications will be thoroughly reviewed, and all information submitted for review will be verified prior to acceptance.

Applicants must not be engaged in any acts of aggression against another alliance, or considered to be in a state of war with another alliance, or under reparations from any conflict.

All members swear fealty and service to the Morrighan and the Morrigu.

Members are encouraged to be active participants on the alliance forum. Members must vote in all actions where a membership vote is appropriately called for

Disrespect, cowardice and/or fraud in any form will not be tolerated, and offenders will be subjected to punitive action including but not limited to immediate expulsion.

A member nation may depart during times of peace if desired, but is expected to repay any loans or grants or commitments as they are able.

Dhá (II) – Governance

The Morrighan: The Great Queen is the sovereign of the alliance, and the Queen’s word is law. The Queen has the authority to appoint, to delegate, to create, amend, or override any policies and procedures deemed necessary for the good of the alliance. The Queen may exercise the final word in matters of external conflicts and internal disputes, except in the event of a no-confidence vote as outlined in part III.

The Morrígu: The Queen’s most trusted advisers. The Queen may appoint as many advisers as deemed necessary at any time. The Morrigu is a council comprised of the following offices:

Badb Catha: The Battle Crow, responsible for alliance defense and the education of alliance members in their military development. The word of the Battle Crow is the same as the word of the Queen in her absence. The Battle Crow assumes the Queen’s duties in the event of her departure.

Macha: The Hearth of Home, responsible for facilitating the growth of the alliance through recruitment, and the growth and wealth of individual nations within the alliance including trade, technology and aid.

Nemain: The Great Bender, responsible for facilitating relationships and communication with the world of Digiterra and other alliances who call it home, and within the alliance itself, including mediation and resolution of grievances.

Bran: At any time, the Morrígu may appoint assistants to help them with their duties.

Trí (III) - Grievances

All higher positions are held for life or until resignation, except in the event of a vote of no-confidence. If the membership feels an officer is not suitably serving or representing the alliance, a vote of 2/3 majority of all members may remove that person from office. Every member must vote, and no member may be subject to punitive action for calling or participating in a no-confidence vote.

Ceithre (IV) - Foreign Relations

This alliance offers guest rights to the representatives of any alliance that honors its sovereignty, and in turn, recognizes the sovereignty of any affiliation, regardless of size or protectorate status.

The Nemain has the right to expel any guest who acts dishonorably or disrespects the sovereignty of the Children of the Morrighan.

Cúig (V) – Combat

Unprovoked attacks or use of spies against a member of another sovereign alliance are strictly prohibited. Any who fail to abide this restriction will be held responsible for any and all reparations due, and may be subjected to retaliatory measures including but not limited to military intervention. Repeated failure to abide this restriction and/or failure to make satisfactory reparations in an acceptable time frame will result in expulsion.

Skirmishing against unaligned nations are understood to be performed at one's own risk and peril. One who appears weak may fight back viciously.

Above all, it is expected that all members conduct themselves honorably. Bullying, extortion, harassment of any kind are not to be tolerated on either side of the battlefield.

Sé (VI) - Amending the Charter

This Charter may be amended any any time as deemed necessary to accommodate the growth of the alliance and changing nature of Digiterra. Any member may propose an amendment to the charter for discussion on the forums. Final decisions on the acceptance of a proposed amendment rests with the Queen, who will make the decision after consultation with the Morrígu.

Signed this the 28th day of August

The Morrighan
Cerridwyn of Greenpeace

The Morrigu
Randalla of the Hielands, Badb Catha
BigKif of Kifland, Macha
ConRed of The Crimson Republic, Nemain

The Children of the Morrighan
Nessus of Prandinia
porkpotpie of UnitedCanance
Amarynth of Caspysia
Jazzy95 of Krausberg
Toynbee of Lepidoptera
Joshua Issac of Kakkanad
Alex0827a of the Arcean Empire
Peonage of Lotharia
veracity of drunkenville
diegocg of Espiña
Chinook of the Allied States
Empreror Zephax of Great Bulgaria
BlackWolfe of BW Empire
Hitmewith of Alexville
Kevin MF Hardy of One Nation
Oloros of Hellenike
BrokeBack Psylent of Brokeback Nation
CrinkledStraw of The Fierce Crown
Relkasaar of Redwood Plains
Arostok of Arostok
Epzew MacCyw of Aldergrove
chiles of UFOC
Emperor Charlemagne of Tomopia
Shreejesh of Nepal
Alghazi of Puntland
Sledge of Lagrange
riser of Goodwill
Magister Agricolarum of Triplica Crura
Glime of Imanemonation
LabelForth of LabelForth
Garbunkel of Gravilla
Dakkessian of Essian Prime
TrenchFoot of Trench Foot
Ilane of The Meadow
Conservative10101 of Megaton
Mixester of Rammstein

We can be found on IRC on Coldfront @ #Morrighans_Children
Our forums can be found @ http://s4.zetaboards.com/Pax_corvus/index/ (Until Zeta can figure out why the URL change didn't work)

Direct all questions or queries to Randalla, ConRed or Myself

Edited by Cerridwyn
trying to fix it, then fixed sig and typo

I actually noticed this yesterday when looking at recent foreign aid, I noticed aid between 2 members of CotM, I assumed it was some micro but when I looked I discovered it was actually the 13th largest alliance in the game, it took me too long to figure out it used to be Pax.

Regardless this, a neutral and non-neutral alliance merging to form a non-neutral alliance, is very interesting, I hope that non-neutrality works out well for you guys.

Although going from neutral to an alliance that allows raiding seems to be quite a leap.

o/Children of the Morrighan

Edited by Blackatron

Congrats it's sad to see tsc and packaging go but it's even better to see something new come about. I wish you all the best.

Tsc it has been a pleasure to work with you and the 3 years we've known each other have flown bye. Tsc will be missed.

It is sad to have to say goodbye to Pax Corvus, which has been my alliance since the day my nation was born. However, as a phoenix must die to be reborn, so it is time for Pax Corvus to end to make way for something new.

/o Pax Corvus

/o The Sandstorm Confederacy

/o Children of the Morrighan

Congrats to all involved. I see a bright future for this alliance. While I did not know Pax, I know the guys from Sandstorm to be great allies and loyal friends. Plus I love the name and theme.

O/ Children of the Morrighan