After repeated rogue attacks from Kashmir members, including Jack, over and over again; why would I want to peace them immediately when they were foolish enough to let Jack continue his rogue attacks directly from their AA after all other wars were over?

The reason I never wanted Sigrun entering the SNX War was because Kashmir was shifting rogues in and out of their AA to attack me and then rebuild in the safety of their AA. So there was a strong suspicion war with Kashmir was inevitable with the attacks likely to continue or escalate.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is all starting to seem really familiar...

Except last time Kashmir bandwaggoned on with a bunch of other alliances, kept their allies stuck at war a few extra months to try getting a surrender even after their allies wanted white peace; then as soon as CA entered against them they asked for white peace.

This time will be different, since last time Kashmir were playing a support role for SRA & weren't our focus.

After repeated rogue attacks from Kashmir members, including Jack, over and over again; why would I want to peace them immediately when they were foolish enough to let Jack continue his rogue attacks directly from their AA after all other wars were over?

The reason I never wanted Sigrun entering the SNX War was because Kashmir was shifting rogues in and out of their AA to attack me and then rebuild in the safety of their AA. So there was a strong suspicion war with Kashmir was inevitable with the attacks likely to continue or escalate.

Enough is enough.

CA has entered in defense of LN.

May admin have mercy on Kashmir, we certainly shall not.

/me yawns.

Enough is enough.

CA has entered in defense of LN.

May admin have mercy on Kashmir, we certainly shall not.

Thank you, I appreciate your assistance; even if it was never in doubt for this one.

o/ Confederation Aesir

o/ Libertarian Party of Cybernations

Even if Jack Layton will never regret his betrayal regardless of blow back; we can at least make his alliance regret encouraging Jack Layton's betrayal & continuing to harbor him.

There are certainly enough pixels to go around, drama queen.

COBRA sends it's regards to Confederatio Aesir.

Among my counters, you're the worst of the fighters & I'm glad to see another COBRA nation throwing money at a lost cause who will soon be ZI. Every cowardly move & betrayal you've done thinking it would make you safer will all come full circle for COBRA with a lot of that negative karma Jack Layton's built up direct at you. Since Jack Layton doesn't care for his own nation's stats or growth, burning his brainwashed pet project down is a must.

COBRA will be destroyed as traitors, along with Jack Layton. Those who choose to follow you & stay in COBRA will receive zero sympathy from me, you're all traitors who turn on treaty partners without hesitation. I guess with Jack Layton as your role model, its not surprising you follow in his footsteps.

That'll do, pig.
That'll do.

I said from the beginning that I would sacrifice my pixels with pride.
Me attacking you was my way of diverting nukes that would have otherwise hit my allies.
So don't pat yourself on the back too hard.

Edited by General Kanabis

ANiMaLz.jpg

aNiMaLz are entering the Kashmir & COBRA War in defense of the LPC. aNiMaLz would like to offer any COBRA nations who want to save face the opportunity to join aNiMaLz instead. Also aNiMaLz would like to remind COBRA, they are nothing but a watered down version of aNiMaLz started by an ex-aNiMaLz member; who couldn't handle fighting GOONS.

Signed,

RUKUNU, Supreme Warlord

Sir Kindle, Mayor of the Palace

"Watered down".
*Tears of laughter pouring down face*

You keep aNiMaLz around for their votes and everyone knows it.
Ever since COBRA bid adieu to your lousy clubhouse, we've grown twice as much as your allies.

Good luck all the same.
We welcome the chaos willingly!
o7

aNiMaLz will be quite effective in keeping nations like you down, enjoy watching every COBRA nation fall to the levels you're trying to mock aNiMaLz for being at. You guys peacing out as soon as we engaged GOONS just means you have more to lose, enjoy losing more than 3 times as much NS as us.

ANiMaLz.jpg

aNiMaLz are entering the Kashmir & COBRA War in defense of the LPC. aNiMaLz would like to offer any COBRA nations who want to save face the opportunity to join aNiMaLz instead. Also aNiMaLz would like to remind COBRA, they are nothing but a watered down version of aNiMaLz started by an ex-aNiMaLz member; who couldn't handle fighting GOONS.

Signed,

RUKUNU, Supreme Warlord

It will be an honour to fight u guys keep em comming.
o/ COBRA
o/ Kashmir
The Hammer of the Gods

Already the damage ratios are much worse for you, but its no secret COBRA sucks at war. Although you trying to fill this with every other post being you trying to make me dislike COBRA more, I think I'll just put you on my block/ZI list for now. I don't recognize you as an alliance leader, therefore I don't recognize COBRA as anything other than a group of Jack Layton's rogue lackeys.

Land/Tech/Infra:

COBRA Leader 2,871.61 Strength Lost

Limitless Nexus Leader 202.10 Strength Lost

Edit: Directed at the poster before you Roal36.

Edited by Sephiroth

Oh Snap. We've escalated to the point of not recognizing each other as alliances. That's one step above a derogatory comment about your maternal ancestor, and one step below Lord Hitchcock changing your organization's name to make it seem silly in some way, and two steps below we need to rush Lowsten and Cress to the scene immediately to deal with this tragedy on the microdrama escalation scale. After that generally comes a pompous reminder from Margrave that we aren't all doing everything in some idiosyncratic way that he feels should be the norm for some reason but I think we may have skipped ahead for that one. We really need a scoreboard so we can keep track.

Oh Snap. We've escalated to the point of not recognizing each other as alliances. That's one step above a derogatory comment about your maternal ancestor, and one step below Lord Hitchcock changing your organization's name to make it seem silly in some way, and two steps below we need to rush Lowsten and Cress to the scene immediately to deal with this tragedy on the microdrama escalation scale. After that generally comes a pompous reminder from Margrave that we aren't all doing everything in some idiosyncratic way that he feels should be the norm for some reason but I think we may have skipped ahead for that one. We really need a scoreboard so we can keep track.

Please no, please don't wake Mangrave up that ones ability to be simultaneously pompous yet whiny has made me want to claw my eyes out more than once.

Edited by Sigrun Vapneir

Excuse you but Margrave's faux-intellectual discourse and flowery words for no reason is really cool and good

Thanks, but I prefer real intellectuals that can carry on a real conversation. Failing that a real thug that won't BS me. Mangrave is a very distant third.

Edited by Sigrun Vapneir

ANiMaLz.jpg

Signed,

RUKUNU, Supreme Warlord

And yet sir kindle is in peace mode. LOL pathetic. Edited by Morphine