SHAKE IT UP OR BE SPADED UNDER - FINAL STATEMENT FROM HEAVEN'S GATE - EARTH COMING TO AN END - ONLY WAY TO ESCAPE APOCALYPSE IS TO JOIN US

Flod

w90EXUi.jpg

HEAVEN'S GATE

FINAL STATEMENT AND DECLARATION OF PROOF, VIDEO-MATERIAL AND FACTUAL INFORMATION REGARDING THE SPADING UNDER OF THIS PLANET, THE KINGDOM LEVEL ABOVE HUMAN AND OUR RELATIONS WITH THE ORDER OF SILEO

Hello. It is, some of you may know me as "Flod", but that is not my name. It is the name of my vehicle, given to my vehicle by a force that is above your level, and then given to me, via my vehicle, so that me and my vehicle could fuse into one - unity for the Kingdom of God. Today I must present some information, to help spread the word, and help you attain SALVATION if you will find yourself in a position such as the majority of the Human population. Now, as you may remember, me and my fellow classmates visited the premises a couple months back, warning you about the impending recycling cycle of this Planet. Well, I must now inform you that both FLVODY and LNDODY have ascended to the Kingdom Level Above Human, are onboard the spaceship that will, for a short period of time, AWAIT YOUR PRESENCE and EVACUATE YOU. When this message reaches CyberNations, my vehicle will be inanimate and I too will be once more reunited with my fellow classmates. 

Yet before that happens, I shall show to you some very important video material regarding our situation, the situation of the Heaven's Gate community and our relations with third parties. Firstly, video-material containing factual information regarding the Order of Sileo, as gathered by LNDODY before his ascendency

Order of Sileo, Factual Video Information, directed by Fitzthistlewits Images Co., filmed by LNDODY

As you can see, the people have voiced their opinion about the matter in which things are going. Perhaps their vision will be clear and they will follow us into the Kingdom of God. Here is some more factual information.

Heaven's Gate Factual Tape No.1, directed by Saint-Fenner Enterprises.

This is a compilation of our factual information, some of it I had compiled and archived during my own stay on this planet. Here is the second part of this tape.

Heaven's Gate Factual Tape No.2, directed by Saint-Fenner Enterprises.

Unfortunately, during my missionary stay in The Congolese Soukous Society, a vast cache of documents was censored by the Jacobin government, and as such I cannot provide it to you at the moment.

hbhgtd.jpg

THIS IS THE FINAL CALL - PLANET EARTH ABOUT TO BE RECYCLED

MY VEHICLE WILL NOT BE PRESENT WHEN THIS MESSAGE GETS THROUGH

REMEMBER US AS WE WERE, NOT AS PEOPLE TELL YOU WE WERE

If you wish to contact us, please join our AOL Messenger group HERE.