The Return of the Userites

The Zigur

tumblr_m60ls8rGFE1rp3bd5o1_500.jpg

Francos Spain, circa 2003, The Pacific

Ever since the Mushqaeda war, when together the Forces of Global Stability rose to destroy Lulzism and the years of oppression that was represented in the Mushroom Kingdom's reign, we have seen a fragment of the lulzist forces escape retribution and justice for their attacks on neutrality, and indeed, their attacks on the civilized world. This force is represented in the chaotic, barbaric nations of the so-called "Doombird Doomcave," an illegitimate alliance comprised of a few high tier terrorist nations which have, in the case of this world, reigned terror upon established and peaceful alliances.

This world has stood apart from all others because of the unique nature of the community which has been established here, a civilization of alliances that have formed an intricate treaty network that has defined politics and warfare for years. Unlike most worlds, our world here did not devolve into senseless constant warfare between clans. The Pacific in 2003 may have established the first true revolution [ooc]on the internet[/ooc], when the Feederites, the producers and proletariat, overthrew the Userites and established the predecessor to the New Pacific Order.

In 2006, the New Pacific Order brought the Feederite enlightenment to our world, defeating the anarchic barbarians to form the Hegemony, which began as an Enlightened Civilization Ordered by Francoism. From Pacifican Enlightenment came traditions like the Casus Belli, the Mutual Defense Pact, and the wisdom of Democratic Autocracy. Because there was no class distinctions like in their homeworld, Vladimir reinterpreted Francoism into an ideology which called for Enlightened Order to be established among all Nations, Pacifican and Allied. It was only when Pacifica fell away from the Francoist Enlightenment and towards outright Imperialism did the Hegemony begin to crumble in 2008 and 2009.

And now, in 2014, more than a decade after the revolution of The Pacific, we witness a new class of Userites represented in the cancerous tyranny of the DBDC. If our world is dying, then this is the cause.

This Userite tyranny seeks to subjugate all Feederite nations, grind down the high tier nations of all alliances, and through a new, hierarchical society, establish a pyramid of nations, with themselves as the pinnacle exploiting tech for artificially low prices. This would be enforced by a lower upper tier collection of nations, blackmailed by themselves to grind down any who would not cooperate down to the lowest tiers.

Some would be fatalistic and simply surrender to the Userite Elite, but there is glory to be had for those who stand for the interests of the Civilized World, the Order that separates this world from the Chaos of others. With a knowledge of the history of this world it would be understood that DBDC's culture is inherently alien to this world, and this clash of cultures will never allow for cooperation: it will inevitably lead to either war or slavery.

Thus, any who supplies tech to DBDC, and any who would ally with DBDC and stand with them, must be seen as class traitors and themselves alien to our civilization and treaty web. Because of the precedence set by DBDC that recklessly ignores tradition and respect for established precedent and law, those alliances and satellites which chose to align with DBDC are undeserving of our protection and of our leniency. Because of the unusual nature of the threat that DBDC represents, and the nature of their declaration of war upon neutrality and civilization, any treaties held with DBDC should be considered optional, and any treaties with those who choose to align with DBDC should also be considered optional. They are a cancer to our civilization which deserve to be permanently removed from our circles for the sake of Order.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DBDC cannot be considered a legitimate alliance because of the reckless way it has conducted itself, with no regard to global precedent and history, and no regard to the sovereignty of other alliances. They are nothing more than a group of high tier terrorists, and those who would align with them should be seen as class traitors and collaborators.

As someone who's used the word Francoism to justify varying points of view ranging from from legitimate to stupid to whatever this is, I really wish you wouldn't...  Also I think Cortath has it under official copyright somewhere anyway. You'll be hearing from Pacifica's legal council shortly.

As someone who's used the word Francoism to justify varying points of view ranging from from legitimate to stupid to whatever this is, I really wish you wouldn't...  Also I think Cortath has it under official copyright somewhere anyway. You'll be hearing from Pacifica's legal council shortly.

I've been a Francoist since 2008 :p

Pax Corvus should be in communication with other alliances, including GPA, WTF, TDO, and GOP right now.

If the leadership of PAX would do as you say and as many before you have suggested, we would fail being neutral.

If the leadership of PAX would do as you say and as many before you have suggested, we would fail being neutral.

As I noted in the OP, the barbarous history of DBDC means it is not an alliance, and neither are its satellites. Acting in a coordinated fashion against terrorists and their safe havens does not mean you are not neutral, it means you are acting against a threat.

You only act when attacked, you do nothing to stop threats to your alliance. 

Point taken, but as little as I said in the above post it would make us hypocrites to involved ourselves in such way. We have heard many a rumor about being attacked for the past year or more but we have a cannot do anything preemptive about beyond diplomacy. Beyond that and maybe its the failing of being a neutral, would make us non neutral, at least on planet bob it seems.

Why don't you and LoSS get stuck in Tywin, rather than rally people to a cause you will not bleed for yourself.

The answer is in the Art of War. My nations have bled in many wars, but none of them but one were fought without certainty of victory established first.

As I noted in the OP, the barbarous history of DBDC means it is not an alliance, and neither are its satellites. Acting in a coordinated fashion against terrorists and their safe havens does not mean you are not neutral, it means you are acting against a threat.

I get your point. However as speaking as a non governmental member of my alliance, this has been suggested many times. It comes down to if say Pax and GPA act together according to said plan then Pax and GPA are de fatco no longer neutral. It is again the main failing and blessing of being neutral.

The answer is in the Art of War. My nations have bled in many wars, but none of them but one were fought without certainty of victory established first.

the neutral alliance is braver than you, got it.