A GOONS/HRE Protectorate Agreement

Protection Agreement between The Holy Roman Empire and GOONS

I. Sovereignty and Conduct
A. GOONS will act as the protector of HRE should HRE find itself threatened militarily or politically.
B. HRE agrees to conduct its foreign policy civilly and responsibly.

II. Defense and Intelligence
A.  GOONS will provide financial and military assistance in event of another alliance attacks HRE.
B. HRE will retain the option to join in the defense of GOONS during wartime, but is not obligated to do so.
C. Both GOONS and HRE agree to share intelligence and gossip between themselves.

III. Foreign Policy
A. HRE agrees not to sign any treaties other than Optional Defense Pacts, or Peace, Intelligence, and Aid, Treaties while this protectorate is valid.
B. HRE agrees to join the Black team and support GOONS political goals.
C. HRE agrees to nationalize its foreign aid slots within the GOONS Aid Slot Nationalization Program and will not conduct third-party tech deals.

IV. Maturation of Agreement
A. This protectorate will begin following the completion of ASN integration and HRE's switch to the Black team.

V. Cancellation of Protectorate Agreement
A. HRE or GOONS may cancel this agreement after providing 72 hours notice to the other party.

Signed for The Goon Order of Oppression, Negligence and Sadism:
Sardonic, Pilot
KenMorningstar, Co-Pilot
ComradeMilton, Secretariat
Bear Retrieval Unit, Strategos
Aesculus, Pecuniator
Darksol, Slide, r00tn00b, dalstrs, NikolaP, Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz

Signed for Holy Roman Empire:
General Daniel - Imperator Augustus
MacDaddyPhilf - Financial Caeser
Queen Nadia - Princess
Sir Kindle - Traveling Knight on Quest

They need to change their name. An alliance with a theme like this is doomed to failure or, at best, mediocrity like Nordreich's entire existence.

Unlike some of the alliances you were with, they do still exist, the mediocrity is all yours.  Nordreich has survived things that would have destroyed other alliances, so no mediocrity there.

None of my alliance leaders or members were known real world leaders of neo-nazi organizations and weren't murdered by their own kids for being a piece of garbage. I'm quite comfortable with my history.

Say it often enough, you may even believe it, Harpo!

I'm just going to assume that you're dumb and didn't know the anything about Thor because you thought joining a 1930's German Era themed alliance would be cool from a [i]historical[/i] stand point and not because Nordreich has always been a gutter of ultra-racist filth that attracts more of the same. It's no wonder you get along so well with Non Grata.

Say it often enough, you may even believe it, Harpo!

Uh, it is true. You may want to look into the history of the first iteration of your alliance before putting your foot in your mouth in the future.

edit: do the names humanophage or leviathan XIII ring any bells for you?

Edited by Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz

I'm just going to assume that you're dumb and didn't know the anything about Thor because you thought joining a 1930's German Era themed alliance would be cool from a historical stand point and not because Nordreich has always been a gutter of ultra-racist filth that attracts more of the same. It's no wonder you get along so well with Non Grata.

Dumb is your first name, not mine.  BTW, watch what you say, some people count casualties, I count the number of warns handed out to people like you making sweeping statements, Harpo

Uh, it is true. You may want to look into the history of the first iteration of your alliance before putting your foot in your mouth in the future.

edit: do the names humanophage or leviathan XIII ring any bells for you?

You look like you are related to Harpo, you certainly sound like you are.

Dumb is your first name, not mine.  BTW, watch what you say, some people count casualties, I count the number of warns handed out to people like you making sweeping statements, Harpo

You look like you are related to Harpo, you certainly sound like you are.

lmao shut up and do something more productive

None of my alliance leaders or members were known real world leaders of neo-nazi organizations and weren't murdered by their own kids for being a piece of garbage. I'm quite comfortable with my history.

literally, summing it up in one post. However, why talk about that when you can talk about what is here?

Good luck HRE!

Edited by Knights111

So I take it you've changed your mind, then?

Not sure what you mean, I'm not the one in here bragging about...whatever the hell.

e: I'm specifically referencing his posts, not NoR's history. Edited by Neo Uruk