A Neighborly Treaty

AGWOverlordFlag.gif  sandstormflag2.jpg

The Old Newbies Accord

New Kid on the Block Meets Old Man Overlord:

The alliances AGW Overlords (AGW) and The SandStorm Confederation (TSC) hereby aknowledge that we'll continue to acknowledge one another, until Alzheimer's sets in or this fad has passed.

Stay Off My Lawn, Unless You're Cutting It:

Members of both alliances will have R-E-S-P-E-C-T for the other and will not commit acts of aggresstion against each other, less Alex will beat you fiercly with whatever object happens to be closest.

How Do You Work These New Fangled Spy Ops?:

Both signatories agree to share information regarding the other if they hear the neighbors gossiping, or read about it on one of those feelpad typewriter thingys. Unless otherwise agreed, what happens on the porch, stays on the porch.

Have A Butterscotch Candy:

If the homeowners association is complaining about your "socks only jogs" again, we'll help fund the election for new board memers. In return, when the bullies start giving us a hard time, dip into that retirement fund so we can buy a bazooka.

The National Committee for the Prevention of Elder Abuse Clause:

If there are kids on your lawn, we'll kill them if we deem it necessary. If friday night BINGO gets a little Unruly and spills into my lawn, maybe you can break out those filed down dentures?

Beat Him With Your (Sword) Cane.

If the jerk from Geek Squad is ripping you off, we might hold him down for you. Then we can go take care of little Johnnie, that ****er keeps taking my lunch money.

It's Called A Phablet:

I'll teach you how to skype so we can stay in touch, all the time... every waking moment... I'll be watching you.

Try Not To Break Your Hip:

Sometimes things happen. If things happen, give a 48 hour heads up.

Signed, AGW Overlords

Unruly - President

Signed, The Sandstorm Confederation

Alex0827a - Elder of Travel

Satan1612 - Elder of Organization

ConRed - Tribal Elder

Shavar - Elder of Finance

Rattlehead - Elder of War

Veracity - He Does Things

TL;DR - ODAP.

Edit:  Forgot to credit ConRed for the wording, was in a rush on the way to class :P

Edited by Alex0827a

Where do I recognize this from?

I used to hang around NSO's channel and talk to shaneprice every now and again, I know we've had conversations at some point :P

Also used to run BioCorp, and was protected by App.

You are Alex. You are not the Alex that annoys me. I like you. 

:mellow:

Thanks, I think :huh:

Edited by Alex0827a

:D  Its always good to meet new friends,  I don't care how old you are

Hey there loverboy :wub:

Also, you mean to tell me that someone's still lettin you and that hillbilly brother of yours into gov?! Lol poor guys.

~ Kingy Edited by Cynic