All Talk No Walk

Rayvon

Run a big game with your mouth, but you turtled instantly when I hit you? From what I understand from others I've talked to - you've done the same fighting them.

Man up.   :popcorn:

Or perhaps you need a skirt for your cheerleading?

No worries, the Kindred aren't terribly inhumane - even under the guidance of the Dark Force. We've saved one of your young.

We hope to learn much.

67507492.jpg

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, because winning a downdeclare in the <10k range is truly something to brag about.

Down declare lol .. we were separated by a few hundred NS and 60 infra ... I'm such a beast ..

Besides, who's bragging? This is called a call-out .. if he ran his army like he runs his mouth he should cakewalk over me and this wouldn't be necessary. He had more money than me when i hit him too.

All Talk = CN Hungry Games
No Talk = HUNGER GAMES SIGN UP
No Walk = CN Hungry Games
All Walk = HUNGER GAMES SIGN UP

Sorry, I just had to point that out.

I don't even know who you are but I already have an excruciatingly terribad feeling about you.

Ya know, if you are going to call someone out for turtling, at least ensure no one else can look at any sort of war history. From the looks, starfox turtled in 1 single war out of all the ones that are left in his record. The rest he fought in and fought hard from the looks of it. Yes, he is turtling in yours it appears, but it is not actually a habit of his. So, you can go ahead and call him out for your war and the one other war he turtled in, but in all other wars, well- the stats kind of speak for themselves. 

Ya know, if you are going to call someone out for turtling, at least ensure no one else can look at any sort of war history. From the looks, starfox turtled in 1 single war out of all the ones that are left in his record. The rest he fought in and fought hard from the looks of it. Yes, he is turtling in yours it appears, but it is not actually a habit of his. So, you can go ahead and call him out for your war and the one other war he turtled in, but in all other wars, well- the stats kind of speak for themselves. 

Blah blah blah excuses .. Y'all are great at making them ..

Honestly you should feel bad for even being in my range given where we both started. I've suffered roughly 7-8 million in damages. This is frankly the end of Burbank as we know it. I've already contacted Dajobo and informed him that surrender is the best, and only course of action. I am currently on a mission to receive the most defensive wars in Polar. I'm one behind Buuyo at 10, so maybe bring some of your troops and get me to the top.

Other than that, this doesn't even warrant a thread, you are probably the 300th person to defeat my nation. This only shows a lack of maturity, which really surprises nobody. 

OOC: The other war(s?) I did not have computer access for multiple days due to deployment to the Middle East. Sometimes we have missions. It happens, kiddo. Stop being so angry all the time.

Down declare lol .. we were separated by a few hundred NS and 60 infra ... I'm such a beast ..

Besides, who's bragging? This is called a call-out .. if he ran his army like he runs his mouth he should cakewalk over me and this wouldn't be necessary. He had more money than me when i hit him too.

How in the world did I have more money than you? Did you even build a WC? You've spent half this war in peace mode and started in a much higher tier, and I've fought 17 wars already.

Also, you had more than double my NS after the war kicked off. So, please stop lying to make yourself look better. It really is a bad look. Maybe Rey will defend you.

Edited by Starfox101

Honestly you should feel bad for even being in my range given where we both started. I've suffered roughly 7-8 million in damages. This is frankly the end of Burbank as we know it. I've already contacted Dajobo and informed him that surrender is the best, and only course of action. I am currently on a mission to receive the most defensive wars in Polar. I'm one behind Buuyo at 10, so maybe bring some of your troops and get me to the top.

Other than that, this doesn't even warrant a thread, you are probably the 300th person to defeat my nation. This only shows a lack of maturity, which really surprises nobody. 

OOC: The other war(s?) I did not have computer access for multiple days due to deployment to the Middle East. Sometimes we have missions. It happens, kiddo. Stop being so angry all the time.

How in the world did I have more money than you? Did you even build a WC? You've spent half this war in peace mode and started in a much higher tier, and I've fought 17 wars already.

[OOC - why does every damn thread always have to go OOC? No wonder there's no !@#$@#$ fun on the OWF .... geez .. And 'kiddo'? Have you any clue? Keep it IC for at least one full exchange of 'words' in the damn game, this is what we're here for .. And drop the OOC 'angry' attacks, it's a GAME. PLAY IT. We're not all passive GPA'ers in-game, and it sure doesn't mean anything about who the player behind 'Rayvon' is, who you seem to wanna make everything about instead of being about 'Rayvon' .... You managed to send CMs and read the messages though, so that kinda blows that 'no access' out of the water ...]

Feel bad? I got my ass handed to me in several battles. Smontag, surprisingly of all people, put me through the ringer. Yet, here I stand ready and willing. Difference between the Kindred and the Burbanks, the Kindred have a strong resolve and don't give up on their brothers. Take a breather and jump straight back into the fire. I've had my slots filled with down-declares for the first month and a half of the war and randomly throughout the rest of it. My ~$400m I started the war with - spied away in the first couple weeks [ooc: that spy attack is a bit strong, I think but lol]. Look at my aid screens. I've fought more than 17 wars. And no, I haven't spent 'half this war' in PM, 5-7 days at a time and I've been in 3 times this war. That's, using the high 7, approximately 21 days out of over 80 days of war.

Edit for your edit:

Also, you had more than double my NS after the war kicked off. So, please stop lying to make yourself look better. It really is a bad look. Maybe Rey will defend you.

6QHowsT.png

I declared on the 17th and then bought soldiers/tanks .. Those lines are pretty damn close for the previous few days for being 'double your NS' - not till I started putting you down did I get to twice your strength .. And if you had of bought back instead of just CM'ing then the difference wouldn't be so big. That's your doing, not mine. Edited by Rayvon

[OOC - why does every damn thread always have to go OOC? No wonder there's no !@#$@#$ fun on the OWF .... geez .. And 'kiddo'? Have you any clue? Keep it IC for at least one full exchange of 'words' in the damn game, this is what we're here for .. And drop the OOC 'angry' attacks, it's a GAME. PLAY IT. We're not all passive GPA'ers in-game, and it sure doesn't mean anything about who the player behind 'Rayvon' is, who you seem to wanna make everything about instead of being about 'Rayvon' .... You managed to send CMs and read the messages though, so that kinda blows that 'no access' out of the water ...]Feel bad? I got my ass handed to me in several battles. Smontag, surprisingly of all people, put me through the ringer. Yet, here I stand ready and willing. Difference between the Kindred and the Burbanks, the Kindred have a strong resolve and don't give up on their brothers. Take a breather and jump straight back into the fire. I've had my slots filled with down-declares for the first month and a half of the war and randomly throughout the rest of it. My ~$400m I started the war with - spied away in the first couple weeks [ooc: that spy attack is a bit strong, I think but lol]. Look at my aid screens. I've fought more than 17 wars. And no, I haven't spent 'half this war' in PM, 5-7 days at a time and I've been in 3 times this war. That's, using the high 7, approximately 21 days out of over 80 days of war.

You got me, man. Its just tough to handle losses to my nation. Maybe next time I will stop being a coward and go to peace mode like you suggested. The true warriors like you know the way.

What exactly are you trying to accomplish here, other than trying to start a pissing contest? If we are all into stats, your alliance is dead last out of everybody in this war. Perhaps address that one before trying to parade a small victory.