HUNGRY GAMES SIGN UP

Lux Bonteri

I have a name drawer and everything set up for the Hungry Games.  The contestants will just be given a number for their alliance to avoid inter alliance wars and spying.  For Example,

Tribute 1

Tribute 2

Tribute 3...

First we need a set of nation strengths.  Like 0-500, 500-2,000...

Once I have that, I need a list of every nation divided in those ranges of every alliance that wishes to participate.  Once I get a list, I will make a deadline for the signup of alliances.  I will then give you the day of the reaping.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gonna go out on a limb here and suggest you might need to give folks more than a couple hours to help out

Plus what are you seeking, exactly, just the NS bands into which you'll sort people after they've signed up?

I would think the ongoing/concluded/uncertain XP discussion might slow the rush of participants that would otherwise flock to this idea (which I do quite like BTW).  So not sure there's all that much hurry, just my two dongs.

Gonna go out on a limb here and suggest you might need to give folks more than a couple hours to help out

Plus what are you seeking, exactly, just the NS bands into which you'll sort people after they've signed up?

I would think the ongoing/concluded/uncertain XP discussion might slow the rush of participants that would otherwise flock to this idea (which I do quite like BTW).  So not sure there's all that much hurry, just my two dongs.

I am seeking groups of ranges like,

0-500,

500-2,000,

etcetera

I'm sorry, but stealing someone elses' concept is pretty low.

Not stealing, broadening.  I am mapping out the lower range nation's games while The Promised Land's leader is mapping out the larger nation's.  Would GPA like to sign up for the first Minor 0-500 range Hunger Games?

Edited by Lux Bonteri

Not stealing, broadening.  I am mapping out the lower range nation's games while The Promised Land's leader is mapping out the larger nation's.  Would GPA like to sign up for the first Minor 0-500 range Hunger Games?

GPA are neutral. We are not taking part in any part of this.

My point is that Cuba is covering all of the ranges and such a "games" needs time before implementation to confirm with admin & the moderators various points about the games.

GPA are neutral. We are not taking part in any part of this.

My point is that Cuba is covering all of the ranges and such a "games" needs time before implementation to confirm with admin & the moderators various points about the games.

My solution to that is giving the tributes different alliances like, Tribute from GPA, Tribute from WTF, Tribute from IRON.  And it is very possible to participate in the games and remain neutral.  The tribute from GPA would have to leave GPA to fight.  If that tribute wins, it will be given millions to grow, because it is only in the 0-500 range.

It was already stated that anyone leaving GPA to take part in this would not be welcome back. Perhaps you should let someone who's been around for more than a week plan this. Maybe the person who came up with the idea...

Neutrals will not tribute their nations, nor will many other alliances. As said by Jerdge in Cuba's thread. Any nation that leaves GPA for this will no longer be a member of GPA and I doubt they would be re-admitted for throwing away their neutrality for such a concept.

Yeah, this is basically directly stealing Cuba's idea, and then adding one ridiculously minor thing to it.

It'd be like taking a bottle of Coca-Cola, adding the smallest pinch of salt possible into it, then claiming it's not Coke, it's your own drink that you created.

Neutrals will not tribute their nations, nor will many other alliances. As said by Jerdge in Cuba's thread. Any nation that leaves GPA for this will no longer be a member of GPA and I doubt they would be re-admitted for throwing away their neutrality for such a concept.

sorry, I was unaware of this statement.  This round is mainly an experiment to see what works and what does not.  That is why it is not 500-2,000 strength nations.  I also know a few 0-500 that want to participate.

You could have let him go a while longer...

Possibly. But that would have required me to read through several pages of this concept.

Personally I'd run this in a TE environment rather than SE Anyway - get Admin / Moderators to duplicate entrant's SE nations into TE for the round.

Yeah, this is basically directly stealing Cuba's idea, and then adding one ridiculously minor thing to it.

It'd be like taking a bottle of Coca-Cola, adding the smallest pinch of salt possible into it, then claiming it's not Coke, it's your own drink that you created.

Well, technically it is a new drink, but I will go with this.  Would you like me to drop this idea?

Well, technically it is a new drink, but I will go with this.  Would you like me to drop this idea?

It's not your idea.

So yes, assist cuba in developing his concept and become one of the gamemakers for his concept.

It's not your idea.

So yes, assist cuba in developing his concept and become one of the gamemakers for his concept.

o.k., but I am going to try carrying out this first minor hunger games as a test.  I want him and the gamemakers to see what works and what does not.

o.k., but I am going to try carrying out this first minor hunger games as a test.  I want him and the gamemakers to see what works and what does not.

this test is not going to have much bearing on the true concept, but thank you for the contribution.