An Announcement from the Dark Templar

Bob

DarkTemplarFlag.jpg

The Dark Templar is proud to announce we have hit several milestones in our growth recently, due to an unforeseen break in our quest for casualties. 

The most important stat as always, is tech, of which we are currently #7 in the game.  Proud of the impressive gains from our members as of late, look forward to continued growth at similar rates going forward.

ScreenShot2014-01-03at103417PM_zpsce8124

On a less important note, broke 6,000,000 nation strength, by far the strongest we have ever been as an alliance.  

5e2f2939-3494-4908-867d-91158972ce1b_zps

On our way to 6 million, we have gained quite a few quality new members who I have had the pleasure of working with in the past, and I'm proud to have them working with us in the Dark Templar now.

Oh, and also this thing is pretty cool:

gallery_30970_15_2301.png

Shoutout to Hunterman for his work on it, looks great.

Current government listing:

Supa_troop3r, Triumvir

TiTaN, Triumvir

Bob, Triumvir

Piejonk, High Templar of Finance

Starcraftmazter, High Templar of Defense

Farnsworth, High Templar of Foreign Affairs

Keshav, High Templar of Internal Affairs

Immortals

Best of luck to all of you currently engaged in this...wonderful war, looking forward to the next one already.

Also, anyone selling tech let us know!  We know it can be difficult to find buyers mid-war, so this guy has a free shoulder to cry on.

Edited by Bob

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beautiful, congratulations bros.

Also, of course I'm going to rock your sanctioned alliance tag.

That't to be expected when you !@#$%foot your way out of a war.

"Ugh, why didn't you guys fight in this gigantic cluster$%&@ of a war!? I know you didn't have any compelling reason to do so, since you don't care about its causes or coalitions and you don't have any treaties that would require you to come in... but... uhhhhhh... you should get involved anyway, for some reason! Maybe because coalition warfare is so fun? Clearly, you're all cowards."

I know you didn't have any compelling reason to do so, since you don't care about its causes or coalitions and you don't have any treaties that would require you to come in... but... uhhhhhh... you should get involved anyway, for some reason! Maybe because coalition warfare is so fun? Clearly, you're all cowards."

This.

Hail DT. Needs moar pylons!  o/