Good night, Sweet Prince.

1000px-Doom_House_Accords.jpg

Notice of withdrawal from The Doom House Accords

As most of you have known for around the past two and a half years Doomhouse has been a household name among CN if you liked it or not. I cannot take credit for the creation of the bloc of the Mushroom Kingdom, Umbrella, and GOONS but I was definitely a vocal supporter within Umbrella at the time. Having been a member of MK for nearly 4 years and a member of Umbrella for a little less, I knew that there was a special connection. People talk about this game with the idea that certain alliance had a specific "culture"; Well, to say that we had three cultures that worked quite well was an understatement. We not only worked well together, we thrived. We accomplished a lot. We had our fair share of slipups, but when you take chances and you're at the top that is part of the game. We handled that well even-so. Doomhouse has always been the primary focus of Umbrella's foreign policy and it worked out pretty well in our favor up until recently.

Unfortunately, this game, real life, proves time and time again: all good things must come to an end. I can tell you Umbrella has wrestled with this debate of cancelling and keeping DH for almost a year as a serious topic. We've always come to the fact that things weren't that bad/we were being dramatic or that the social relationship is something we didn't want to lose. It was usually a combination of both. Reluctantly, Umbrella is at a divergent point in the road with what we want from our foreign affairs and what we think our bloc-mates want to do in the future, and how Doomhouse would be used in any sort of upcoming conflict.

This has been a journey that almost from the beginning I feel I've been an integral part of to be selfish for a moment. So it really comes with heavy heart that I am here to activate Article 5. 'Dear Richard' of the Doom House Accords. Please note the cancellation period is one week.

Cheers old friends, it was fun.

Signed,

Daikos, President
Domisi, Vice-President
Raken, Head Envoy

Teh 1337 Guy, Assistant to the Traveling Secretary

Edited by Raken

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First page and all but, this kind of stuff was always part of the problem there Cheeks.

out of interest not to crap up a thread, im redacting this statement and just wishing my allies the best.

Edited by Rush Sykes

I'm enjoying the several posters above who ordinarily would be straight out of the blocks with their canned abuse, but are actually somewhat at a loss at who to criticise here. Have a good one guys.

It's most likely a case of indifference. It was really a matter of time for Umbrella to separate from the bloc.