North Star Federation

Flag_of_NSF.png

The NSF has been a historic name throughout the cyberverse. Three times we have been sent to the dirt but three times, we have risen from the ashes and ghave been reborn. This incarnation was founded by crv24 on October 20, 2012 and is the 2nd most powerful alliance on the Brown Sphere.

We have an up and coming membership and a eager government ready to roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty. We are a small tight-knit group of about 24 members and growing with a modest NS ready to explode at any moment. Don't know how to play the game? No Problem! Our Academy willset you on the right path with a generous graduation aid package to boot. Need a trade circle? No problem! The Brow sphere is full of nations with an abundance of resources. Looking to get involed with politics? No Problem! We are looking for new faces ready to take part in something big and we can find your piece of the puzzle with our job fairs.

So what the hell are you waitin for? Join the NSF today!

http://www.ns-federation.net/

NSF forum

http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/North_Star_Federation_%282nd%29

NSF wiki

You can also find us on #NSF on Coldfront Irc

Edited by Poppa Clam

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Flag_of_NSF.png

The NSF has been a historic name throughout the cyberverse. Three times we have been sent to the dirt but three times, we have risen from the ashes and ghave been reborn. This incarnation was founded by crv24 on October 20, 2012 and is the 2nd most powerful alliance on the Brown Sphere.

Not exactly hard on the brown team, and with 467,509NS at the time of me writing this, that's not exactly a feat either. But regardless I may hit ya'll up for a reliable tech seller.

Not exactly hard on the brown team, and with 467,509NS at the time of me writing this, that's not exactly a feat either. But regardless I may hit ya'll up for a reliable tech

lol we don't take ourselves that seriously, I know you can't tell tone on the internet but we say that in a sarcastic way. But tbh I think it is something worth advertising. If a new player who just happens to be on brown ever does find this and wants to be apart of a "powerful" alliance and then hey, the system works. Because whether its a feat or not, we are for a fact, the second strongest alliance on brown. :P Edited by Masterchief777