Deinos_Flag.png

As of this post, the alliance of Deinos is officially and formally disbanded by joint decision of the Court of Raptor Lords and the Deinos Assembly. This world is a fading star, and after two years our interest in it has all but completely disappeared as otherworldly commitments expand. We rolled together and got rolled together - making great friends and fun enemies in the process - and it's been the most enjoyable two years of my CN career. Rather than let our great alliance fade along with this world, we've chosen to hang 'em up and walk away with our heads held high. There are more rewarding ways to spend our time than furiously updating spreadsheets - requited love, for instance!

To our membership, past and present: Thank you. It's been a great ride cats and kittens, and I couldn't have done it with a better 300+ citizens over the years. Each and every one of you will always be considered a friend of New Frontier.

To our allies, past and present: Thank you. You were the best allies an alliance could have asked for. You stuck with us through winning wars and strategic victories, and I couldn't have imagined a better bunch of pals.

The AA of Deinos will be protected from both raiders and poachers by Umbrella, the Viridian Entente, the Last Remnants, The Austrian Empire and Mortal Wombats. Thank you for supporting us in death as you did in life.

Don't cry because it's over; high five because it happened!

For one last time, I leave you with our calling card. Good night, bodacious prince.

Screenshot2013-04-29at115310AM_zps710af4

Edited by New Frontier

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally, no more dinosaur comics

I wouldn't speak too soon if I were you ;)

I predicted this extinction event almost 3 months ago.

Another one bites the dust...

Ps: I starts to believe that the flags that I make are cursed and they cause alliances to disband :/

To be fair it really had nothing to do with the war. 

I predicted this extinction event almost 3 months ago.

Another one bites the dust...

Ps: I starts to believe that the flags that I make are cursed and they cause alliances to disband :/

The signs were always there that dinosaurs reign would come to an end.

We should have seen it when they tried to escape to the moon.

It's always unfortunate when an alliance disbands, having been close allies makes it that much worse to see this come to pass.

Although it was already stated in the OP, I'll just go ahead and repeat that Umbrella is protecting the Deinos AA.