A Nordreich Declaration

Official%20Announcement.png

Pursuant to Article V of the Nominal Accords, Nordreich formally joins the Coalition Informally Known As Not-Equilibrium and declares war on the Random Insanity Alliance.

Signed,

Vinzent Zeppelin, Kaiser der Nordreich

Megamickel, Reichsmarschall

Edited by Megamickel

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I have been waiting for this. Very sad to see NoR sunk so low. I really wish I could help. Welcome to the party, fight well as we all know you can. When the time comes to surrender, I promise to got to the wall to get lenient terms for any Reich member. Heja nordrike! Heja nordlandet!! Heja alla som är på en-et!

This is like MJ-SF all over again.

Except we set that one up for a proper win.

Something you will never get out of the current declaration.

Also Bassman and his cult hate you and will never stop short of utterly destroying you. True enough. He wont even act against real members of the reich for  you at first, he'll be a little worried about how it will all turn out, and y'all being backstabbing oathbreaking jackasses he will certainly need a litle more stroking to count you away from the same mistakes away consiterated etc. etc.

Of course, you arent an absolute idiot, so you knew that alright, yeah?

Edited by Sigrun Vapneir

The victors of this war hold their grasp on a dying planet while the rest of us leave for new worlds. Who, then, is truly the victor in this war?

Also Bassman and his cult hate you and will never stop short of utterly destroying you.

You are crazy. Bassman knows nothing of hatred.

Also Bassman and his cult hate you and will never stop short of utterly destroying you. True enough. He wont even act against real members of the reich for  you at first, he'll be a little worried about how it will all turn out, and y'all being backstabbing oathbreaking jackasses he will certainly need a litle more stroking to count you away from the same mistakes away consiterated etc. etc.

Wait, Bassman and the Order of the Reaper hate us in TOP?

You do know we're allied, right?

The victors of this war hold their grasp on a dying planet while the rest of us leave for new worlds. Who, then, is truly the victor in this war?

You are mistaken if you think there is any difference - badly mistaken, badly mislead, but SOBs that knew better.

You are crazy. Bassman knows nothing of hatred.

Give me a freakin break. He knows everything about hatred and communal performance per ex instar etc, that is what he did for over  a year here. An infiltrator and a sabateur and a liar looking for someone dumb enough to back him. To hell with these morons.

You are mistaken if you think there is any difference - badly mistaken, badly mislead, but SOBs that knew better.

Give me a freakin break. He knows everything about hatred and communal performance per ex instar etc, that is what he did for over  a year here. An infiltrator and a sabateur and a liar looking for someone dumb enough to back him. To hell with these morons.

You seem butt-hurt.