Apology from Non Grata

Ngwar.png

It has come to my attention that Non Grata has wronged a great many of you.  I don't feel as if I can continue on this planet without taking some responsibility for my actions.  At this time, I would like to take the opportunity to right these wrongs with a heartfelt apology.

First off, I'd like to apologise to NPO and IRON, two allies that I won't get to fight with this war.  We knew there was a good chance it might not happen, but it's still a shame.  Next time.

Next, I'd like to apologise to my allies on the other side of the war, including TLR, GOONS, NoR, and especially MK.  You're going to be a little sore after this.

Finally, and most importantly, I'd like to apologise to the SuperFriends, Aftermath, and Dos Equis side of this war.  I know we've had our differences in the past, and often found ourselves in conflict, both with words and with arms, and yet, I've never given you the credit that you deserve.  You are by far the biggest group of idiots ever seen on this planet, and I have to apologise for continuously underestimating your stupidity.  Congratulations on fucking your coalition.

Enough with formalities.  In defence of The Last Remnants and the Goon Order of Oppression, Negligence, and Sadism, Non Grata declares war on The Templar Knights.  Bite the pillow; we're going in dry.

King Xander, House

ncc, Foreman

Tito, Chase

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehe, godspeed NG.

Edit:  Also before anyone says anything stupid, I can confirm TTK did actually strike us and TLR, so this is probably the most legitimate DoW this war.

Edited by Sardonic