An Announcement from the Viridian Entente

Goldie

[center][/center]

This is a period in Cybernations that, perhaps more so than ever, marks a true change in the way events unfold. Gone are the days when alliances committed themselves to any goal outside of political shelter and convenience. The thought of not winning so cripples people that they will do whatever they need to do, say whatever they need to say, and align with whoever they need to align with solely to make sure they end up victorious in the end. This era of instant gratification and fulfillment of short-term goals at the expense of the long-term stability of themselves and Cybernations itself is upon us, and it is a dark time.

But not everyone is held back by such attributes. There is still room for valor in this world, cowardice and self-preservation do not have to take the day. There is still room for righteousness in this world, we can defend our allies with vigor and not hide behind alliances we hardly know. We know that pain today is the fertilizer for success tomorrow, and that trying to achieve that success without earning it through pain is to take the coward's way out.

Our allies are in need of relief, and we will be there to provide it for them. We will not run, we will not hide, we will not let others fight our wars for us. Rather we will fight, and we will continue to attempt to embody forgotten virtues like valor and friendship while we combat those alliances united only by hatred and convenience and who embody cowardice.

It is with that in mind that I invite you all to celebrate my birthday with me as we declare war. VE revolves around war, everything else is antebellum and anticipation. We know we will have fun, and we can only hope that our foes will be fighting for something as important as we feel we are fighting for. We will have fun, as will our opponents, and we will be stronger as a result.

The Viridian Entente hereby activates the Internet Dating Accords and declares war on Anarchy Inc in defense of Umbrella.

7p4Sc.gif

For the Viridian Entente:
Goldie, Lord of the Entente
WarriorConcept, Duke of the Entente
Deviousfairie, Secretary of State
Supreme142, Secretary of Defense
Baltus, Secretary of the Interior
Ging, Secretary of Economics
Yenroh, Deputy Secretary of Defense
Impero, Dominus Emeritus
Solaris, Dominus Emeritus
Cornelius, Dominus Emeritus

[center]http://i.imgur.com/AYVu4lf.png" />[/center]

Edited by goldielax25

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You should have plenty of AI nations to declare on now!

1) -95,257 Strength Change - TRON IX of Atlantix - Purple Team
2) -95,137 Strength Change - Jesper of Lothlórien - Purple Team
3) -81,908 Strength Change - RiceDoc of SwiftDeath - Purple Team
4) -81,475 Strength Change - Queltocz of Quelto - Orange Team
5) -76,803 Strength Change - Nobody Expects of Spanish Inquisition - Purple Team

EDIT: Also, have I told you lately that I love you?

Edited by Lusitan

The thought of not winning so cripples people that they will do whatever

they need to do, say whatever they need to say, and align with whoever
they need to align with solely to make sure they end up victorious in
the end.

This might be the most ironic thing I've seen all night.