A brief and slightly delayed announcement

I must start with an apology for the lateness of this post, and its perfunctory nature. I had this whole nice thing typed out and ready to go two days ago. Then there is all this junk about being nice to allies and working with people and we got delayed. Then the forums were down and I couldnt post. By then the time had come and gone for my original text. The actual official announcement was posted this morning to TOP directly, via their public IRC channel, but for the record:

[center][img]http://i332.photobucket.com/albums/m325/SigrunO/CA_FLAG_New.png[/img][/center]

[center]To whom it may concern,[/center]

[center]In defense of Anarchy Inc.[/center]
[center]in coalition with the forces of Equilibrium,[/center]
[center]in accordance with our treaty;[/center]

[center]Confederatio Aesir is at war on the Order of the Paradox.[/center]
[center]May admin have mercy on their infrastructure, for we assuredly shall not.[/center]

[center]Signed,[/center]
[center]Sigrun Vapneir, the Queen of the Aesir[/center]
[center]Methrage, the Royal Predator[/center]

[url=http://s227.beta.photobucket.com/user/Methrage/media/2000px-BlackFlagSymbol.jpg.html][/URL]

We are fully willing to assist Anarchy Inc against anyone who would attack them and TOP happened to be among those who decided to attack our close ally. The Libertarian Empire disagrees with TOP's decision to align themselves with MK and attack Anarchy Inc to assist Doom House, but I still respect many of the members in TOP. So I look forward to a good fight where neither side pulls any punches and hopefully none of you take it personal when I turn your nation into a nuclear wasteland.

Currently since TOP has most of their nations within my range in peace mode, I don't have any targets I can attack. Although I look forward to some good battles when I find some open targets from TOP or other enemies of Anarchy Inc.

o/ Libertarian Empire
o/ Confederatio Aesir

o/ Anarchy Inc

o/ Equillibrium

5611627978_91a2cab5a1.jpg

Its time to lay waste to those who would throw their support behind tyrants like Doom House and show them what a crushing defeat truly feels like! Anarchy, Liberty and Freedom will Prevail!

Also in memory and respect to FAN's greatest tradition, I'll post gun pr0n in celebration of war. Here is the current standard carry pistol of the Libertarian Empire.

[url=http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd80/Methrage/100_1360-1.jpg]100_1360-1-1_zpsb0567bca.jpg[/URL]

Edited by Methrage