In less than 72 hour during this week, Internet Superheroes had earned the following:
- 10+ threads on the Alliance Announcements sub-forum. [including a thread that went over 30 pages]
- 3 threads on the World Affairs sub-forum
- 2 threads on the OWF
- 40+ members on average in #is around-the-clock [Our normal average is 10-20, btw]
- The release of a very successful "I hate Internet Superheroes" t-shirt
- The release of a new meme to the CN community: "____ is _____, sig if you're down"
Are we really that important? You have nothing better to do than flaunt your moral supremacy to a small alliance on the smallest sphere in the game? Let me tell you something: When we all led TCB, we were nothing. Nobody cared. We played a serious, caring, "normal" style and never had any benefit. In the 2+ years that King Xander, CzarNick, Extraduty, Sakura, and myself [among others] held high positions in TCB, we never got half of the attention that was given to Internet Superheroes this week.
Honestly, if I was anything more than a trolling attention whore I wouldn't give a damn about Internet Superheroes. I don't see why you all have to. We revel in the fact that hate garners attention. Puke earns publicity. It's not a joke to us, IS really is immoral. We sit and laugh in our IRC channels while everyone flips out over our actions. The joke isn't on pink, it's on you.