Jump to content
  • entries
    10
  • comments
    192
  • views
    10,164

15 Comments


Recommended Comments

"always factual" there is your first inaccuracy

are you ok? you don't sound so good

 

[edit]

 

.....

 

Thats 8 minutes and 19 seconds i shall never get back... 

Edited by Lucius Optimus
Link to comment
13 minutes ago, Lucius Optimus said:

"always factual" there is your first inaccuracy

are you ok? you don't sound so good

 

[edit]

 

.....

 

Thats 8 minutes and 19 seconds i shall never get back... 

 

M Inc News has always been factual Lucious, if it wasn't it wouldn't have continually beat the apathy report in ratings. People listen to M Inc news because it's a nonpropoganda machine aimed and providing facts only. As for if I'm okay, best shape of my life.

Link to comment
4 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

 

M Inc News has always been factual Lucious, if it wasn't it wouldn't have continually beat the apathy report in ratings. People listen to M Inc news because it's a nonpropoganda machine aimed and providing facts only. As for if I'm okay, best shape of my life.

 

 

Factual maybe in your own mind. This is a good format for you it's all driven by "passion" if i could call it that. 

 

and are you sure? i'm gonna compare to you last newscast where you called Banned bad names. 

 

 

Previously on Minc news 

 https://clyp.it/nip0dq2v

Link to comment

Yep, the same factual standards as then and times change Lucious. Just like Doom no longer exist (except to you), Banned and I have become friends. 

 

Denying facts doesn't make your denials the said-facts, that's called derangement

Link to comment

Yeah. you def sound different. Dare I say....weaker 

 

[OOC]wanna talk about it?? no funny business [OOC]

 

on the content. It is interesting that the previous post leads so well in to this one. Considering that you hated on banned then for hitting  Ni. now here we are again and near completely reversed with banned holding NLON ransom lol 

Link to comment

Sad outcome, but not unexpected. The fact that you're getting hit right now for your continued attempts to antagonize, provoque and plot against our sphere right on our faces is the reason why I didn't went further with the treaty. It was obvious this was gonna happen if you didn't stop.  And well, you didn't really stop. What came to you was the very thing I was trying to avoid.  You can't spin things around when all the evidence is pointing towards you.  You brought this upon yourself, Lord Hitchcock, and anyone not able to see that is either biased or just not very bright.  I'm sorry it ended this way.

Link to comment
2 hours ago, Kapleo said:

Sad outcome, but not unexpected. The fact that you're getting hit right now for your continued attempts to antagonize, provoque and plot against our sphere right on our faces is the reason why I didn't went further with the treaty. It was obvious this was gonna happen if you didn't stop.  And well, you didn't really stop. What came to you was the very thing I was trying to avoid.  You can't spin things around when all the evidence is pointing towards you.  You brought this upon yourself, Lord Hitchcock, and anyone not able to see that is either biased or just not very bright.  I'm sorry it ended this way.

 

I’m am not the discord police Kapleo

Link to comment

I won't deny my consumption of mind-altering substances.

 

That's probably the only truth to be found here. Oh and that I bring it on myself, if I didn't make enemies then I'm just another beige leader too busy hugging his pixels.

 

Thanks for the shout-out though!

Link to comment
21 minutes ago, Johnny Apocalypse said:

I won't deny my consumption of mind-altering substances.

 

That's probably the only truth to be found here. Oh and that I bring it on myself, if I didn't make enemies then I'm just another beige leader too busy hugging his pixels.

 

Thanks for the shout-out though!

 

you're welcome

Link to comment
4 hours ago, Kapleo said:

Sad outcome, but not unexpected. The fact that you're getting hit right now for your continued attempts to antagonize, provoque and plot against our sphere right on our faces is the reason why I didn't went further with the treaty. It was obvious this was gonna happen if you didn't stop.  And well, you didn't really stop. What came to you was the very thing I was trying to avoid.  You can't spin things around when all the evidence is pointing towards you.  You brought this upon yourself, Lord Hitchcock, and anyone not able to see that is either biased or just not very bright.  I'm sorry it ended this way.

I mean, you're saying things that did happen, but your finger is pointing at the wrong person.  I antagonized, provoked, and plotted against your sphere right to your faces (though it was more just making idle threats than actual plotting).  At best, u got LH for getting in on the joke a little and trying to make funny on the intensity of my ill-natured gimmick around you lot.  Then he cracks one little joke about your behavior that you take completely out of context and now he's the bad guy?  If you want to blame LH for something, blame him for talking to me when I popped back in and the fact that piqued my curiosity enough to get me feeling more involved in the game again.  What I did with that activity isn't on LH though.  He could no more control that than your sphere could build a single nation.  And the only time I ever poked at you personally that I can recall was when you mentioned your feelings about NPO.  My target goal was always to get GK to pop in and talk mess, and to say things I suspected would get leaked back to him.  While it worked, I perhaps never got the desired response of getting him in there ranting and raving, but Johnny Apocalypse getting that vein popping out of his forehead in a rage was a suitable replacement.  But let's not play like LH really did anything more than have a laugh or two at your expense.  All the things that you're accusing him of, I did.  If you want somebody to take it out on, I'm not in peace mode.

Link to comment

While I consider your act of loyalty a noble gesture, I was there and witnessed everything first hand for a while and it is not the case. All of it was out of hand but an actual attack was made, against the very alliance LH said they should attack which happened to be an ally of ours.  You can say all you want, I'm vocal about my dislike towards NPO and I have every reason to do so, yet I'm capable of holding a cordial convo with them as it has happened already, but from saying stuff to actually doing something, there's a huge difference.  What did you guys expect, really?... we have honored every treaty we have signed regardless of who the target is. This time was not going to be different.

Link to comment
Guest
Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...