Jump to content
  • entries
    4
  • comments
    4
  • views
    2,983

BobBound 1.2


RevolutionaryRebel

495 views

 Share

> Talk to CC

you shrug. Yeah, why not? If they were added to the network, they must be important for one reason or another. Whoever they are. You pause for a moment, before gingerly opening up a conversation with CC.

However, you cannot talk to CC, because you can only refer to events impersonally. To talk, you will have to look at the conversation from CC's perspective.

> Be CC

You are now Meulin Leijon.

==TD Has Entered CC's Crib==

CC : ~(=^‥^)ノ < H33Y THERE! I'M MEULIN!

CC : \(=^‥^)// < KURLOZ TOLD ME THAT THE EMPURRESS WAS GOING TO SEND US HER MEWTENANT! IS THAT YOU?

TD : I am the Draconian Dignitary. I am currently serving the Glorious Monarch as Archagent, due to current circumstances.

TD : Were you assigned to the infiltration team?

CC : (=^・ω・^) < YES! I'M HAVING SO MUCH FUN DOWN HERE ON DIGITERRA! THE ALIENS HERE ARE SO CUTE! THEY ARE ALL MY LITTLE HUMAN BABIES.

CC : (=^・ㅅ・^) < IT IS A LITTLE SAD THOUGH BECAUSE THERE ARE NOT MANY TROLLS HERE ON THE PLANET. AND WE HAVE TO CONCEAL OUR IDENTITY FROM THEM TOO! FOR SOME REASON WHEN WE REVEAL OURSELVES THEY GET REALLY UPSET! I DON'T KNOW WHAT THEIR PAWBLEM IS!

CC : (ㅇㅅㅇ) < AND THEY K33P FIGHTING EACH OTHER ALL THE TIME. I HATE IT WHEN MY LITTLE GAY HUMAN BABIES FIGHT. SOME OF THE BIGGEST NATIONS HERE HAVE MILLIONS OF CATSUALTIES FROM WAR. THE OLDER ONES EVEN TRY TO COMPETE EACH OTHER FUR WHO CAN KILL THE MOST! (=;ェ;=)

CC : (=・ω・=) < I HOPE OUR LITTLE HUMANS DON'T HAVE TO FIGHT IN ANY WARS. I JUST WANT TO K33P THEM SAFE FUREVER AND GROW IN PEACE. BUT IF WE HAVE TO FIGHT, I GUESS WE WILL HAVE TO DO OUR BEST TO DEFEND 'THIS NATION FOR RENT'

TD : Is that the name of our holding? That is possibly the worst name I have ever heard.

CC : (^・x・^) < I DIDN'T NAME IT! WHEN WE SAW IT UP FUR SALE, IT SAID 'THIS NATION FUR RENT' ON THE SIGN. I THOUGHT IT WAS A CURIOUS NAME, BUT IT WAS REALLY CHEAP. I LIKE TO HUNT AROUND FUR A BARGIAN!

CC : (=・x・=) < I TRIED TO RENAME IT AFTERWARDS, BUT THEY WOULDN'T LET ME! IT WAS A ... CAT-ASTROPHE! H33 H33 H33! (=^・^=)

TD : Ah, well. No matter. As long as it is in good shape, it will serve its purpose.

CC : (=^・w・^=) < THAT'S TRUE. WELL, I GUESS I WILL S33 YOU WHEN LAND HERE SOON. I HAVE TO GO NOW. THERE ARE SO MANY BALLS OF YARN TO JUGGLE RIGHT NOW! SO MANY PEOPLE! SO MANE SHIPS! SO MANY F33LS!

CC : (=^・w・^=) < THE F33LS, DD! CAN YOU F33L THEM? THERE ARE JUST SO MANY OF THEM. I CAN NO LONGER CAN!

TD : I fail to understand what you are referring to, but if you are talking about having an emotional understanding of the common citizenry, you are talking to the wrong Agent.

TD : I will communicate with you later, Meulin. Have a pleasantly black day.

==TD Dropped CC like it's hot==

You switch back to being Droogs just in time, to be contacted by some other person. Time for another perspective shift.

> Be SG

You are now Mr Holliday.

> Pester TD

==SG Has Entered TD's Crib==

SG : Evenin'

TD : Salutations.

SG : May I inquire the status of your various activities?

TD : May I inquire as to how you acquired my contact details?

SG : You may, howeva' you may prefer not ta be bored.

TD : Indeed.

TD : What part exactly are you playing in the operation?

TD : I was not informed of what personnel were taking part.

SG : Oh.

SG : I wouldn't like to disclose the details, however I will say Ah've got a particular set of skills which are particularly useful.

SG : In conquest, perhaps.

TD : Did the Queen assign you, then?

SG : You could say that.

SG : It is haaaaard to deny a charming gentleman such as myself anything he desires.

TD : I can respect a gentleman who knows how to sway the dames.

TD : If that is what you infer.

SG : Sway is an easy thing to have with a gun on your hand and some card in the otha'

TD : Cards and guns?

SG : Cards and guns.

TD : I happen to have a liking for both these items.

TD : We have yet to assign an individual to handle the multitude of guns in our arsenal. IF you are handy with your munitions, I may require your services in their handling.

TD : We shall speak more of this once I have arrived.

SG : Are you implying I cannat handle my arms sir?

TD : On the contrary.

SG : ARE YOU IMPLYING THAT I CANNA-

-- SG entered a coughing spell --

==SG Dropped TD like it's hot==

 Share

0 Comments


Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.

Guest
Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...