Hello, Some of you know who I am, others of you don't, it doesn't really matter. I've been away for close to a year, however, I recently rerolled. As I sit in the unaligned nations stage, I can’t help but believe that most alliances really don’t grasp the concept of recruiting and what it really is used for. As recruiting has always been a passion of mine in this game I have decided that I will be conducting a short mini series on different aspects of my personal philosophy on recruiting and how I’ve utilized it to build strong programs in the past.
Before I get into any of that though, I figured I’d see if people were even interested in the topic, and if there were anyone that was willing to collaborate with me.
So, a few disclaimers.
1. I will most likely not be joining any alliances (this is subject to change,but I just don’t have the time to actively contribute). you’re welcome to ask me to join, but honestly, why would you?
2. I am not doing this to stroke my own ego. Yes I have built and rebuilt recruiting programs succesfullt in the past, but who really cares about the past? I’m doing this because I believe the easiest way to increase nation retention in this game is to get more nations into alliances.
3. many of you will likely disagree with me. thats the joy of cybernations. there is no one single right way to do anything. However my guess is that a lot of recruiting teams exist simply because “recruiting is important” and thats where the thought process behind them ends. at least that was my impression based on the many recruitment messages i received.
4. I’d ask for civil comments, but this is cybernations so I’ll simply say if we can’t all have thick enough skin to hold a conversation then please go away. I’m not going to be overly offended by your comments and some of your inevitable trolling, and i hope that you’ll not be offended by my, in all likelihood, feeble comeback attempts. I do hope,however, that somewhere in between all that an intelligent discussion can take place. [/
So lets start this bad boy off by opening up the floor to see if anyone actually wants to have this conversation. What is your philosophy behind recruiting?
7. If your alliance focuses on only high ans you’re not the target of this topic, because you’re a breeding ground for experience players. I’m focusing on, or intend to focus on, those alliances which wish to cultivate new players. feel free to comment, but I probably wont touch on those topics too much because I’ve never been apart of that philosophy and cant really talk about it as a result.